#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

I hate the the makers of this are saying she’s going to show up. I really hope she doesn’t. If she does go I think it might be Sam who naively says “he let’s check this out, it’s fan made” and she’s not going to have any idea that her team funded the entire thing and are continuing to use her image to make money off her. I think she’s going to be like Aw this is cute. And that will be it. 

• Like 1

I'm doing an imagine: If I were the one who take decisions in Britney's career/marketing. 

Let's be honest. If the ITZ project goal would be to celebrate Britney Spears' career and fans from all the respect, caring and love for it, I would've postponed it. It's not the time. Timing is 100% wrong. Oh, and I would assure that Britney is 100% involved in the project and everything.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I wanna slap the living **** out of her because she so loud and wrong

This ******* had better made sure to mention the scam artist Lou Taylor and her father and that Britney does not have control over her money

I hope the fans dragged her ******* on her instagram ,if she has one

• Like 4

So even with this promo they bought for The Zone I don't think it's really huge. Thanks to their shitty promo in all the years of cship Britney is just not that popular anymore. Anyway good luck to them in picking more random people to promote this :ipass:

• Like 3
On 1/31/2020 at 11:57 AM, PlayboiMommy said:

I sent this hoe this in her dm 

“I can’t believe you said that hag! We didn’t know she was being abused in 08 when this conservatorship started. It has recently been revealed hoe.. she been fighting this & dumb ******* like you make it hard for her..“

”ps you need a nose job” 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 1