#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

It’s getting really obvious that lou is posting all this crap to promote in the ****. 

poor girl thinks britney actually knows who she is

Did u see the last one with Derek Hough dancing BOMT? Britney would never post a celeb dancing to her song just to promote the zone right away lol "i dare you to come to the zone", such a desperate attempt from Lou haha could they get any more lame?

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Looks like Britney money being wasted again like usual; I see The Blast dedicate a few post to Jamie Lynn Spears when nobody cares about her.

The only time people have a **** about her was when she got pregnant the first time n that’s because it was a scandal related to Britney 

• Like 1

Anyone attacking Felicia, you are really dumb. She has ALWAYS been there for Britney and truly loves and cares about her. She has never take advantage of Britney and has a heart of gold. She is also friends with Lynne and Anthony (absolutebritney) and supports the movement. This was just a cute opportunity for her. Please don't attack Fe, she has a heart of gold and never had bad intentions. I've never seen anyone on Britney's team who has treated the fans SO good and Britney had so much fun with her back in those days.

• Like 8

Not sure if AP but apparently BOMT is going viral on Tik Tok after Britney started posting this kind of videos

I think it’s definitely a good thing: first of all Baby will definitely benefit from the exposure and maybe it could be a great opportunity to promote #FreeBritney ?

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Did she mean that Domination was planed to be cancelled?  I believe she was rehearsing for Domination 18 months ago.

I doubt it, everyone seemed caught off guard by it. I think when Jamie shut it down, they immediately scramble to plan B. Ugh my head hurts just thinking about all this.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Needleney said:

I cant.

Britney fans are so f**king intense and dramatic. Always acting like they exactly know whats going on. :mj: Leave Felicia alone.

That's why I never go wild on here or twitter :beysip:

I mean I am supportive, I must be since I stan her hard since 2011 but I don't think yelling out everything what's on your mind to the internet is a good way. Sometimes it's better to put out one long, but well-thought message than thousand of meaningless ones, you can only insult someone or even get sued because of that.

1 hour ago, OurWorldIsSoNice said:

Can we cancel Busy Phillips though? 

Sorry if AP i checked and  couldnt see anything :mj:

Who is she?

Anyway, even if I try to be objective when looking at pics from The Zone, it really looks cheap. And it's sad it has a status of an official thing. Like really, I'd make a better Britney experience at my house :weusay:

It looks okay at its best (MATM section, I mean the wooden hallways, but it's really easy to recreate) but really primitive in most parts, like the school ones - really? It looks worse than cheapest IKEA design and so painfully sweet. It's not even her style. Also the Circus cage looks like they've got it from a playground :britstare11:

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Who is she?

Anyway, even if I try to be objective when looking at pics from The Zone, it really looks cheap. And it's sad it has a status of an official thing. Like really, I'd make a better Britney experience at my house :weusay:

It looks okay at its best (MATM section, I mean the wooden hallways, but it's really easy to recreate) but really primitive in most parts, like the school ones - really? It looks worse than cheapest IKEA design and so painfully sweet. It's not even her style. Also the Circus cage looks like they've got it from a playground :britstare11:

Haha she was in dawsons creek thats all i know her from but shes got 2m follows it pisses me off that people with followings are posting about it. All the comments are positive too and bennydrama liked it...wtf :juggingu:

Is it even actually open yet? Like all the posts with dancers...theres no one else in there.

Yeah its trash all trash and im in shock people are even considering going, but its like POM imo...for the GP mostly to make money and fans only went because it was the only place to see her...:britstare11:

Team c-ship put new toxic remix to her official account. Cuz they know that general public loves that song. This is just the beginning. I'm expecting new best of album. They are so desperate for money now. They are doing hard-core promotion for the zone. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, OurWorldIsSoNice said:

Haha she was in dawsons creek thats all i know her from but shes got 2m follows it pisses me off that people with followings are posting about it. All the comments are positive too and bennydrama liked it...wtf :juggingu:

Is it even actually open yet? Like all the posts with dancers...theres no one else in there.

Yeah its trash all trash and im in shock people are even considering going, but its like POM imo...for the GP mostly to make money and fans only went because it was the only place to see her...:britstare11:

It pisses me off too, to think that they're going to make a lot of money using Britney again, but maybe it's the last time? I hope this (let's call it a) tragedy has an end soon, maybe they made a deal that after The Zone Britney will be able to free herself. We don't know that but I think it would be safe for Lou. She has a lot to lose you know  :xfactorlook:

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Team c-ship put new toxic remix to her official account. Cuz they know that general public loves that song. This is just the beginning. I'm expecting new best of album. They are so desperate for money now. They are doing hard-core promotion for the zone. 

The remix is fire though. Sorry not sorry.