#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods

Well...she kinda speaks the truth and have you read the reviews on Glassdoor? All the employees are miserable working there, they’re overworked and under appreciated too. They say the CEO makes impossible demands and just screams at people so give the girl a break, it’s not like she can do anything. She’s just like any one of us working for a soulless corporation whether it’s retail or what not just to make a living. Leave her alone.

Can the fans stop bullying innocent people  and go for the actual villains in this story? 

• Love 1
On 2/14/2020 at 12:15 AM, summer2summer said:

Just when you think it can't get any more sinister and stranger than this. And i have exactly the same feelings. Im just extremely worried about Britney , even more than a year ago. Are they hiding her out on purpose so they can make her comeback with an album to lure us all back in? 

What do we even think at this very point?

I like how some of you guys still believe Team B would even make such an effort...they're all money grabbers handling her career the worst way, even something like this wouldn't be expected.

Waiting for this special ‘revelation’ by the britneys gram girls almost longer than I’ve been waiting for JL to release her long promised country album (10 years). Were they just baiting us to make people subscribe? 

With no updates or information, britneys team are winning at making her irrelevant. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Waiting for this special ‘revelation’ by the britneys gram girls almost longer than I’ve been waiting for JL to release her long promised country album (10 years). Were they just baiting us to make people subscribe? 

With no updates or information, britneys team are winning at making her irrelevant. 

I agree I been posting the same thing in the forum about the Gram Girls.

They kept going on hiatus and would keep saying their vetting information, and would have more then after the long dry droughts they would return with a podcast with no updates on the things they said they had info on.

I also agree that it's not good to wait until each court date to be silent, it would be great if things weren't on hold until April.

I also believe the Gram Girls do have more info and did say they were working on something but couldn't reveal at the time nor had a time frame for then that might be coming.

I also believe many got scared after the fan lawsuits, and I'm hoping we get the Gram Girls to do a new podcast and to make it a little longer since they break for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I agree I been posting the same thing in the forum about the Gram Girls.

They kept going on hiatus and would keep saying their vetting information, and would have more then after the long dry droughts they would return with a podcast with no updates on the things they said they had info on.

I also agree that it's not good to wait until each court date to be silent, it would be great if things weren't on hold until April.

I also believe the Gram Girls do have more info and did say they were working on something but couldn't reveal at the time nor had a time frame for then that might be coming.

I also believe many got scared after the fan lawsuits, and I'm hoping we get the Gram Girls to do a new podcast and to make it a little longer since they break for a long time.

Their working on the documentary and they their own lives. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Have they confirmed the documentary?

They did, that was their reason why they took a hiatus. Does no one listen to their episodes? They have been talking about it and have explained that a documentary is a better way to feed her story without bombarding people with an essay worth of information. Also all the information they uncovered would be used in the doc but obviously they are taking their time on it and making it as good and legit as possible in order to come off credible than just crazy deluded fans. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

They did, that was their reason why they took a hiatus. Does no one listen to their episodes? They have been talking about it and have explained that a documentary is a better way to feed her story without bombarding people with an essay worth of information. Also all the information they uncovered would be used in the doc but obviously they are taking their time on it and making it as good and legit as possible in order to come off credible than just crazy deluded fans. 

Wouldn't they get in trouble by releasing such a documentary? I think they are just bluffing.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

Wouldn't they get in trouble by releasing such a documentary? I think they are just bluffing.

I mean it wouldn’t be any different than countless other films about conspiracy theories. I mean they said so that’s what we have to go with.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean it wouldn’t be any different than countless other films about conspiracy theories. I mean they said so that’s what we have to go with.

Documentaries are a great medium for a conspiracy theories as they attract people and can be largely impactful. Not that I’m suggesting her situation is a conspiracy theory. But if it was, it’d be one that I’m actually interested in ;). Excited to watch it one day if true!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I did listen to their episode but it’s been months since they’ve released anything so forgive me if I don’t remember every detail of their claims. Jesus.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I did listen to their episode but it’s been months since they’ve released anything so forgive me if I don’t remember every detail of their claims. Jesus.

It’s not just you, a lot of people seem to look past the fact they are making one. No one talks about them working on the documentary but keep asking why they are on hiatus and not sharing anything when they have said they decided to take all their information and put it into a documentary as an easy way to get the general public to take in all the information. No one mentions that but keep thinking they got silenced when they clearly said they didn’t and aren’t afraid of Lou. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3