#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

55 minutes ago, cieldemiel said:

Hey y'all, please don't have a go at me, but do you all believe that the paralegal call that started this was real? I do, but I have slight doubts, the voice of the paralegal reminds me an awful lot of that guy who does the rallys, wukemon. It just struck me today, probably just a coincidence. 

I think, given Team Con's actions, they would have either shut down the podcast if it was false or would have ignored it and played business as usual.

Her team have actively focused their energies on trying to find reasons to avoid direct explanations, hide britney or disappear completely.

In the end, Larry openly spoke about her not performing due to circumstances, and britney hasnt directly did anything to explain to us what's going on, other than her video where she literally said "I love freedom, I dont like being tied down"

• Like 4
1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

Sorry for the weird fairy dust over it, but I only know how to post gifs on here.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298f3eefb266258f066a

The OP of the thread agrees with my theory.giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2903fca626352fb82900

Awesome job spreading the word, I’m sure her team had something to do with it getting locked. 

I've said it since the beginning, there are A LOT of people who want Britney quiet. They are all freaking out. This is bigger than just Jaime, Lou and Larry. 

If Britney is able to talk freely, she can bring down the roof on half of Hollywood probably. These snakes from all over will try to censor what they can. We must persist. 

VIVA LA REVOLUTION! #FREEBRITNEY!! :makesomenoise:

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I know!  Report the admin for censoring free speech. It was the most popular thread in r/UnresolvedMysteries of the entire month.  We need more eyes on this. 

Any idea how to do that? I’ve clicked report but there doesn’t seem to be any option to chose that or an option I can select to write that in myself.

I’m still glad at the level of exposure the thread received before it got locked though and at least it’s not been deleted.

8 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Any idea how to do that? I’ve clicked report but there doesn’t seem to be any option to chose that or an option I can select to write that in myself.

I’m still glad at the level of exposure the thread received before it got locked though and at least it’s not been deleted.

I wasn't sure how to specifically report him for censoring free speech or closing a thread for no reason, so I reported him for breaking the rules and for spam. :hibebe:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

OMG Cher’s been filming a video with Kim k today! I hope they got chatting about Britney :yesplease: 

Cher's latest involvement is rather surprising :madonna:I hope it's not just using Britney's name to promote herself :snarky: but I would also die if they recorded duet :madance:

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, falka said:

Cher's latest involvement is rather surprising :madonna:I hope it's not just using Britney's name to promote herself :snarky: but I would also die if they recorded duet :madance:

Who cares at this point? let her promote herself and shine a light on this matter at the same time. this is getting out of hand

• Like 2