#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Well no one should be suprised as Britney is no more relevant for a general public expect being known for shaving her head. And it is well deserved work of conservatorship team. 

Let's be honest in the last 12 years only 12 years only Circus had a really nice era that had huge promotion, maybe at that time Britney was not on the same level as she was before breakdown but people gave her credit as it was her comeback, she seemed like she is coming back to form and people really wanted her to succeed. And she looked great, she had positive energy and basically you could feel good vibes. And people hope that soon she will be fully back to what she was in 1998-2005.

But then Famme Fatale happened. First of all Britney didn't look so great. She looked kind of fat, swollen from meds. And she seemed so different than in Circus. Music was well produced but they were promoting her as a dedicated mother and songs and performances were totally against this image of a good mother. Lyrics were ****, mostly about partying. And although singles manager to go high on a lists but it was a begging of fakes and carrying more about Britney brand not Britney artis. And I think for everyone is was obvious that something was off, you couldn't feel positive vibes as during Circus and performances were worse, its the time when very sticked interviews started. But that time it worked good for conservatorship team as no one asked about it and people felt it what's best for Britney. 

And then X Facot happened, the worst thing in Britney's carrier, she was totally off of it, seemed like she wanted to be anywhere else. It was pure tradegy. Plus Jason Trawick, fiance supervising his wife to be, it seemed so awkward. But Britney still was a hot name although her star was shining less and less. And it helped to destroy whole image of Circus, of a comeback, again people started to see that she is not well, not normal. 

And then Britney Jean happened, first real flop album without strong promo. Only Work ***** became a worldwide hit. But the whole album floped and was not sold well. And sticked interviews kept going, a feeling that something was off was still there. But the only one thing Britney looked better. But it was another move of conservatorship team to kill Britneys carrier and make her irrelevant for a general public. But they were just thinking of money. 

And then Vegas happened. Although it was economical success it killed her carrier in my opinion. They closed her there. And year by year she was getting more and more irrelevant for the general public. 

And Glory although it was the best era after Circus but lack of promotion and everything that happened in 2011-2015 made this album to flop. And it just confirmed Britney is not a A list star anymore. She looked the best in years, had the most positive energy but let's be honest only hard fans know that Glory was released. Make me was a flop, Slumber Party same. 

Michael Jackson was a person than people felt that something was off, but at least he never had awful performance, never failed in his career, even though Invisible was selling worse but still it was whole MJ, Rock my world was great. And even on This is It movie you can see that maybe he was weak in his physical health, but it was the same great MJ, same dance, voice. And in all 2009 This is It Tour was completed sold out within minutes 4 years after his trial. Because although he had his problems he as a artist was authentic and never lowered his level. 

But in Britney case she failed as a artist. No one wants to come to pay for playback show when singer even doesn't dance great. Its no wonder she is irrelevant now and is not selling, her team made sure that people think she is crazy but compered to MJ she doesn't keep her artistic level high. 

Watching her dancing Slave for you and other old choreograpies is a pain and a look of great past that is gone for good. 

Back in years in Poland we had lots of articles about her, currently almost no news and although people have sympathy for her they don't see her as a great artist and while looking at her costumes she performes in they think she looks like a cheap strip club dancer. 

And looking at sales of Domination and In The Zone it seems conservatorship team collects fruits of their work from 2011-now. They made her irrelevant. 

Make Me was not a flop

Went #1 quickly after it was released on itunes and debut in the top 20 on the hot100

Seen a huge increase on itunes after her VMA performance

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Make Me was not a flop

Went #1 quickly after it was released on itunes and debut in the top 20 on the hot100

But compered to even Work ***** it was a flop, in Poland no one even heard of it except hard fans, but Work ***** you can hear at radios. 

And compered to Circus, FF it was flop. 

4 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

GUYS WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING THE DAY WHEN "THE ZONE" STARTS. I mean, a protest or something should be a great idea.

Since I dont live in the us I can help spreading some information BUT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING like #FreeBritney signs and **** 

The best thing for us to do is ignore it.  Don't attend.  Ignore team Britney and refuse to buy anything until Britney is able to speak to us and address everything.  

• Like 4
7 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

But compered to even Work ***** it was a flop, in Poland no one even heard of it except hard fans, but Work ***** you can hear at radios. 

And compered to Circus, FF it was flop. 

Poland is irrelevant in terms of importance in charts, it’s not one of the main markets. That’s like saying that whatever song was a flop in Honduras.

8 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Well no one should be suprised as Britney is no more relevant for a general public expect being known for shaving her head. And it is well deserved work of conservatorship team. 

Let's be honest in the last 12 years only 12 years only Circus had a really nice era that had huge promotion, maybe at that time Britney was not on the same level as she was before breakdown but people gave her credit as it was her comeback, she seemed like she is coming back to form and people really wanted her to succeed. And she looked great, she had positive energy and basically you could feel good vibes. And people hope that soon she will be fully back to what she was in 1998-2005.

But then Famme Fatale happened. First of all Britney didn't look so great. She looked kind of fat, swollen from meds. And she seemed so different than in Circus. Music was well produced but they were promoting her as a dedicated mother and songs and performances were totally against this image of a good mother. Lyrics were ****, mostly about partying. And although singles manager to go high on a lists but it was a begging of fakes and carrying more about Britney brand not Britney artis. And I think for everyone is was obvious that something was off, you couldn't feel positive vibes as during Circus and performances were worse, its the time when very sticked interviews started. But that time it worked good for conservatorship team as no one asked about it and people felt it what's best for Britney. 

And then X Facot happened, the worst thing in Britney's carrier, she was totally off of it, seemed like she wanted to be anywhere else. It was pure tradegy. Plus Jason Trawick, fiance supervising his wife to be, it seemed so awkward. But Britney still was a hot name although her star was shining less and less. And it helped to destroy whole image of Circus, of a comeback, again people started to see that she is not well, not normal. 

And then Britney Jean happened, first real flop album without strong promo. Only Work ***** became a worldwide hit. But the whole album floped and was not sold well. And sticked interviews kept going, a feeling that something was off was still there. But the only one thing Britney looked better. But it was another move of conservatorship team to kill Britneys carrier and make her irrelevant for a general public. But they were just thinking of money. 

And then Vegas happened. Although it was economical success it killed her carrier in my opinion. They closed her there. And year by year she was getting more and more irrelevant for the general public. 

And Glory although it was the best era after Circus but lack of promotion and everything that happened in 2011-2015 made this album to flop. And it just confirmed Britney is not a A list star anymore. She looked the best in years, had the most positive energy but let's be honest only hard fans know that Glory was released. Make me was a flop, Slumber Party same. 

Michael Jackson was a person than people felt that something was off, but at least he never had awful performance, never failed in his career, even though Invisible was selling worse but still it was whole MJ, Rock my world was great. And even on This is It movie you can see that maybe he was weak in his physical health, but it was the same great MJ, same dance, voice. And in all 2009 This is It Tour was completed sold out within minutes 4 years after his trial. Because although he had his problems he as a artist was authentic and never lowered his level. 

But in Britney case she failed as a artist. No one wants to come to pay for playback show when singer even doesn't dance great. Its no wonder she is irrelevant now and is not selling, her team made sure that people think she is crazy but compered to MJ she doesn't keep her artistic level high. 

Watching her dancing Slave for you and other old choreograpies is a pain and a look of great past that is gone for good. 

Back in years in Poland we had lots of articles about her, currently almost no news and although people have sympathy for her they don't see her as a great artist and while looking at her costumes she performes in they think she looks like a cheap strip club dancer. 

And looking at sales of Domination and In The Zone it seems conservatorship team collects fruits of their work from 2011-now. They made her irrelevant. 

Britney didn’t fail as an artist, the people close to her failed her. She became their food on the tables and their luxurious trips around the world...She loves music but she stopped being THE Britney Spears as an act of rebellion. I’m sure she doesn’t care about what the world thinks of her, especially when she has more important things happening in her life.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Poland is irrelevant in terms of importance in charts, it’s not one of the main markets. That’s like saying that whatever song was a flop in Honduras.

Well maybe Poland is not as important as US or UK but come on we are a part of UE and for sure much more important than Honduras. Since Michael Jackson's concert back in 1996 that started concerts of a big starts in post communistic Poland, currently all big stars come and have concert here. Beyonce, Miley, Pink, Shakira, Taylor, Lana Del Rey, Queen, Metalica, Justin Timberlake, Madonna. 

And I think it is not only a Polish trend, as I see in Europe generally and I think in US is similar. That people go for Britney only because of sympathy and nonstalagia. Not because great new songs and performances. 

Since years we hadn't great performance of Britney at Grammys or any award. Mostly she even doesn't attend galas. 

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Britney didn’t fail as an artist, the people close to her failed her. She became their food on the tables and their luxurious trips around the world...She loves music but she stopped being THE Britney Spears as an act of rebellion. I’m sure she doesn’t care about what the world thinks of her, especially when she has more important things happening in her life.

And this is what a mean, but the moves of conservatorship team effects Britney's carrier. And you wrote it correctly "she stopped being the Britney Spears". 

And another thing is that new generation even doesn't remember great days of Britney as a artis. They remember strange interviews, lack of energy in the performances and a playback show when Britney is barely dressed. 

And therefore I am wonder for who this In the Zone thing is. Fans know a true of conservatorship and don't want to support it. For general public Britney is irrelevant now. No wonder it flops. 

I'm no longer surprised at Jamie Lynn. I think she's bitter that she has always been in her sisters shadow, and never will ever be as big or a legend like her. She's friends with Lou and everything points to JL being bitter and jealous. Her "career" was given to her by Britney and even with Zoey 101 and that failed music career, she will always be known as Britney's kid sister. Nothing more. Keep wasting Britney's money on your failed music career that no one cares about.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

How did Vegas ruin her career? If anything it was the best thing for her at the time. I mean Femme Fatale was a nice era but the tour underperformed compared to Circus tour, due to the fact that she was at her lowest as a performer. If anything Vegas helped her re-establish her touring career as we saw with her Asian and European tour. And how can you even say that no one wants to pay to see Britney when she broke attendance records in Tel Aviv and the Piece of Me Tour was one of the biggest of the year? Make it make sense 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Make Me was not a flop

Exactly, I mean some of her peers can’t even debut on the Hot 100 these days while Britney managed to have a top 20 platinum hit with her last era. Plus if it wasn’t for the messy rollout Make Me... would’ve gone top 10

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

How did Vegas ruin her career? If anything it was the best thing for her at the time. I mean Femme Fatale was a nice era but the tour underperformed compared to Circus tour, due to the fact that she was at her lowest as a performer. If anything Vegas helped her re-establish her touring career as we saw with her Asian and European tour. And how can you even say that no one wants to pay to see Britney when she broke attendance records in Tel Aviv and the Piece of Me Tour was one of the biggest of the year? Make it make sense 

Not really. Maybe it broke attendence records as it was her first tour since FF. But 4 years performing in 1 place for same audience is not good for a performer. In this 4 years general public didn't hear much about her especially that BJ and Glory hadn't real promotion. 

If course her performances were better than during FF, but still no on her highest level plus still playback used. 

Even Queen is much more alive for people as they tour around the world regularly, Britney expect 2 small tours Was closed for Vegas. 

But of course it was wise move for conservatorship to keep earning money. Her carrier didn't develop with this move. There is a reason why her fan base got much more smaller, Vegas as well didn't help her to gain new fans, not to mention that for new generation she is almost unknown. 

And don't forget that by performing in Vegas lots of fand outside of US couldnt see her because not everyone is able to provide for a Vegas trip. But for sure is able to buy a ticket in their own country. For many fans they didn't see her since 2012 and it decreased her popularity especially as Glory and BJ were not well promoted. 

Maybe we have different perspectives as I am Europe based fan and I can see how it looks from here. 

But don't forget that Domination was not selling so good, 4 years it was much too long for such a young artist. 

But it was perfect cage created by conservatorship team. She was perfectly isolated there. 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Not really. Maybe it broke attendence records as it was her first tour since FF. But 4 years performing in 1 place for same audience is not good for a performer. In this 4 years general public didn't hear much about her especially that BJ and Glory hadn't real promotion. 

If course her performances were better than during FF, but still no on her highest level plus still playback used. 

Even Queen is much more alive for people as they tour around the world regularly, Britney expect 2 small tours Was closed for Vegas. 

But of course it was wise move for conservatorship to keep earning money. Her carrier didn't develop with this move. There is a reason why her fan base got much more smaller, Vegas as well didn't help her to gain new fans, not to mention that for new generation she is almost unknown. 

And don't forget that by performing in Vegas lots of fand outside of US couldnt see her because not everyone is able to provide for a Vegas trip. But for sure is able to buy a ticket in their own country. For many fans they didn't see her since 2012 and it decreased her popularity especially as Glory and BJ were not well promoted. 

Maybe we have different perspectives as I am Europe based fan and I can see how it looks from here. 

But don't forget that Domination was not selling so good, 4 years it was much too long for such a young artist. 

But it was perfect cage created by conservatorship team. She was perfectly isolated there. 

Performing in Vegas helped her build demand in Europe, which definitely helped her sell out those shows. Plus Domination wasn’t even selling that bad, if anything it was too rushed considering that she had just finished a 5 year residency and a world tour 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

I think many things from the past decade are satanized by the fanbase but it all depends how you wanna look at them.

If it wasn't for the conservatorship, many of the things she did were actually good for her career. The problem wasn't FF's songs not matching her personal life, it was the heavily sedated Britney that they gave us. The problem wasn't the X Factor, it was portraying her as the new Simon when she clearly didn't like it and you can tell the shift  in her personality from the first auditions to the live shows (after the promo tour in tv shows and such). The problem wasn't Vegas or Britney Jean, but not releasing any more singles throughout the entire 2014, losing her spot in the music scene and letting the public forget about her. The problem wasn't Pretty Girls, but not properly releasing Tom's Diner to make up for it. The problem wasn't Glory, but releasing MM as the lead single, and even worse, "releasing" (if we can call that a release) Slumber Party as a follow up and stopping right there.

She can't just always be on top, and the comeback fuzz would've only lasted for too long anyways. Vegas didn't kill her career, they just didn't take advantage of it. When they first announced it, I was sure that this new album era would be the longest because since the residency was originally intended to last two years, that'd been two years to promote the album and release singles off of it. She just needed to shoot a videoclip every once in a while. Never did I think that it would be the shortest era with the least amount of singles ever. Then it was extended, and I thought, well, Glory it's gonna be it. But it was even worse. Even if the cship didn't exist, I think a residency was ideal for her anyways, to find that balance between the career and her life. And how many artists followed her to Vegas and they're still doing great? We can only speculate about what she would've done with her career if she wasn't under a conservatorship.

• Like 8

Some of you guys are too delusional. 

They killed her career with those "easy cash grab moves", knowing her will to be "The Britney Spears" was long time gone. 

She is just not interested in her career anymore, and it shows tbh. She has other priorities, expecially considering the sh*tty situation.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Vegas kills every career. Britney was too young for Vegas. that was a huge mistake

I agree. If y'all think back to FF era it was hugely successful with hit singles and a #1 album and a worldwide tour (ok the tour didn't sell great, but let's just blame the tour promo for that with lacklustre FF promo performances showing Brit at her worst.) A clever person and someone who gave a damn about Brit would've in 2012 thought "Ok she's still selling well and her career is fine. Only thing missing is her mental health." They should've given her a rest 2012-2014 and A LOT of mental health help like CBT and all that. THEN and only THEN she could've gone back to music and it probably would've been a big success just as the last 2 eras had been. Instead we got floppy jean and piece of crap residency. Brit wasn't right, she still isn't right. I just don't get it. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

Performing in Vegas helped her build demand in Europe, which definitely helped her sell out those shows. Plus Domination wasn’t even selling that bad, if anything it was too rushed considering that she had just finished a 5 year residency and a world tour 

Europe wasn’t sold out though, they fiddled the number and some of the gate receipts were less than the official capacity of the venue. Seen at her 02 london nights and the fact Blackpool / Scarborough had tickets given away.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Europe wasn’t sold out though, they fiddled the number and some of the gate receipts were less than the official capacity of the venue. Seen at her 02 london nights and the fact Blackpool / Scarborough had tickets given away.

Exactly, Antwerp 4 example was far from being sold out. I was there. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lantis said:

She is just not interested in her career anymore, and it shows tbh. She has other priorities, expecially considering the sh*tty situation.

Then anything would've killed her career anyway under those circumstances. If she went on a hiatus, that'd be the end. If she did all those things without any passion or interest, it would've been the end anyway (which is sort of what happened).

Bad gigs don't kill anyone's career; staying away from the spotlight and disappearing from the music scene does. People don't care if an artist is touring, has a residency, or is sleeping at their house. They care about what they're listening on the radio, what they're listening on the club, what is getting recommended as new on YouTube, Spotify, and other streaming platforms or social media. Releasing a bad single or a bad album is better than not releasing anything at all. Did the album or the single flop? Then go and release something else as soon as possible to make up for it. 

But as you say, being in a conservatorship where she has no voice or power to decide anything, what interest can Britney have, or what can she really do about it, even if she wanted to take action? 

But it's unfair to blame FF, X Factor, Vegas Residency, Britney Jean or Glory for the current status of her career. If she had the freedom to make her own decisions, heck, even being under the conservatorship, just like they forced her to do other things, had they forced her to do the RIGHT things, like releasing the proper singles / videoclips, or just the simple act of keep singles coming from the albums despite the Vegas residency. Or a Scream & Shout performance at the X Factor, or performing at awards shows or doing mini-tours during Vegas breaks (like she ultimately did despite the false belief that Vegas contract prevented her from doing so) little things like that could've done a huge difference in the past few years. Had they kept the Glory singles coming throughout 2017, we wouldn't be living in this super long drought we've been for almost 4 years. 

But between Britney living like a prisoner, and her "team" wanting to make the most profit without spending a dime, her career really didn't have a bright future whatever path they took, sadly.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Then anything would've killed her career anyway under those circumstances. If she went on a hiatus, that'd be the end. If she did all those things without any passion or interest, it would've been the end anyway (which is sort of what happened).

Bad gigs don't kill anyone's career; staying away from the spotlight and disappearing from the music scene does. People don't care if an artist is touring, has a residency, or is sleeping at their house. They care about what they're listening on the radio, what they're listening on the club, what is getting recommended as new on YouTube, Spotify, and other streaming platforms or social media. Releasing a bad single or a bad album is better than not releasing anything at all. Did the album or the single flop? Then go and release something else as soon as possible to make up for it. 

But as you say, being in a conservatorship where she has no voice or power to decide anything, what interest can Britney have, or what can she really do about it, even if she wanted to take action? 

But it's unfair to blame FF, X Factor, Vegas Residency, Britney Jean or Glory for the current status of her career. If she had the freedom to make her own decisions, heck, even being under the conservatorship, just like they forced her to do other things, had they forced her to do the RIGHT things, like releasing the proper singles / videoclips, or just the simple act of keep singles coming from the albums despite the Vegas residency. Or a Scream & Shout performance at the X Factor, or performing at awards shows or doing mini-tours during Vegas breaks (like she ultimately did despite the false belief that Vegas contract prevented her from doing so) little things like that could've done a huge difference in the past few years. Had they kept the Glory singles coming throughout 2017, we wouldn't be living in this super long drought we've been for almost 4 years. 

But between Britney living like a prisoner, and her "team" wanting to make the most profit without spending a dime, her career really didn't have a bright future whatever path they took, sadly.

Exactly what I meant plus the true that Britney due to her situation lowered her dancing skills and still doesn't sing live. Because in the time when she was on top no one cared if she sings live while performing Me against the music, Slave, Stronger as long as everyone was amazed by her dancing. Currently not so great dancing and no live singing. 

But still I think and I would like Britney to have such a carrier as Madonna that keeps doing eras and world tours rather than X Factor or Vegas. 

Britney is a part of royalty next to Madonna Queen of Pop and Michael Jackson King of Pop. She is Princess of Pop. And Michael planed kind of residency in London in the age of 51 in a poor health as his good bye tour. 

Britney did her residency in her 30's when in this age both Madonna and MJ were making great hits, tours, eras. Making history. Not celebrating their past as Piece of Me did. It was not a promo of new material, it was celebrating past and playing Baby One More Time with the same voice of Britney like in 1998.

Compered to Madonna-she is in her 60's and just released great album and is on tour! Queen is on tour in almost 70's!

Freedie Mercury was working on new material almost till death in his 40's. 

And I am really afriad that in 20 years no one will remember Britney's great performances from 1998-2004 as even now 12 years of conservatorship is a longer period than 6 years of her top! She has longer period of not great carrier than a great one even now. 

Of course she will be always remembered but in people's minds more fresh memories are the currents. And Freddie and MJ are always remembered as the great performers because people don't have memories of any bad performance of them. 

• Like 4