#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Am I the only person who thinks we should start playing dirty? Doing things similar to what the fan getting sued by lou is doing? 

if someone has the means and resources and a warchest to be able to fight in the courts against Jamie's lawyers, please be my guest.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

if someone has the means and resources and a warchest to be able to fight in the courts against Jamie's lawyers, please be my guest.

Speaking of which, has anyone ever tried filing a petition to end the conservatorship? lol Like, of course it wouldn't proceed I guess, but what if a bunch of people starts filing petitions at the same time?

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Speaking of which, has anyone ever tried filing a petition to end the conservatorship? lol Like, of course it wouldn't proceed I guess, but what if a bunch of people starts filing petitions at the same time?

No? But anyone can contest the conservatorship right? It just goes back to the "means and resources and a warchest" part.

12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

No? But anyone can contest the conservatorship right? It just goes back to the "means and resources and a warchest" part.

It can only be contested by close friends and family or something.

Wouldn’t Cade do that? Or her mom...? speaking of which, where is case ? cade and her have not been seen With her together for ages..

But she’s been isolated since a while... so we don’t know what restrictions have been placed onto her as her conservator controls who gets in and out of the house. 

I doubt she has any genuine close friends anymore...

6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

It can only be contested by neat friends and family or something.

Wouldn’t Cade do or do  that? Or her mom...? speaking of which, where is case ? cade and her have not been seen With her together for ages..

But she’s been isolated since a while... so we don’t know what restrictions have been placed onto her as her conservator controls who gets in and out of the house

I mean, it's way more appropriated when it's close friends or family but interested parties can too (or else we wouldn't have courts giving the rights of elders to completely random strangers, right?). Unless interested person doesn't mean what I think it means?

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

This time is more alarming to me than 2007-2008.  Like I’m legit worried as hell about Britney.

What if we had the second coming of Primeney in 2016, because her team wanted to try to make Glory a big, successful era to rake in more money, so they weaned back on her medication to make her more herself?  I mean, we can all pretty much agree that 2016 was her best year, performance-wise since everything went down.  Her body was in the best shape since her prime (no more side-effects of heavy medication).  Her interviews were lucid and she seemed happy to be at them (a little anxious, but definitely a far cry from Circus-BJ era promo interviews).  I mean, she allegedly even brought up the conservatorship during the Jonathan Ross taping (which they obviously wouldn’t allow in).  Then, after the Glory era failed to make a massive impact (because her team sucks **** for skittles), they started her back on the heavy meds...she started taking on the weird performance ticks, she wasn’t looking professionally put together on stage, the strange meet and greet encounter Marta had, she gained a little weight...etc.  It makes total sense that her team may be using the medications to keep her incapacitated to some extent.  It pains me to even think about that, but hopefully the reason Lynne got involved is to either dissolve the c-ship OR get permission to get Britney off medications that aren’t necessary.  I have always thought it was so weird how 2016ney was literally like looking back in time and seeing glimpses of Britney the incredible performer...and then 2017-2018 rolled around and she did a complete 360.

This is all so heartbreaking.

Sorry but this is too tinfoil hat theory for me. King Anthony(I think that’s his name) said he asked Larry if they’re aiming for number one when Glory came out and Larry himself said they were only aiming for number 4. He then said something along the lines of number one no longer being priority in her career, especially at that point because the Private Show perfume was rolling out and they were hoping that would be a big seller. He said this all in a Twitter thread around the time the FreeBritney movement started if you want to find it. I think as fans we all need to realize following the launch of Piece of Me, Team Britney is no longer concerned about Britney the artist as much as they are Britney the brand. 

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

I mean, it's way more appropriated when it's close friends or family but interested parties can too (or else we wouldn't have courts giving the rights of elders to completely random strangers, right?). Unless interested person doesn't mean what I think it means?

The fact no petition for termination has ever been filed is interesting. Like extremely. Then again, we have always gotten reports saying Britney didn’t mind the conservatorship. I know we’ve all written that off as a load of **** as that’s something anyone in her team can say for her, but what if there’s an ounce of truth to it? I know Britney was looking to get out of it at the start of it, but what if she just never liked the fact it’s her dad who keeps her in this position? I think even if Britney wants “out” of the conservatorship, she might be just as happy if it’s not Daddy Spears whos making decisions, but rather her mom or whoever else. I don’t think it’s too far off to think that Britney might just be complacent with her situation

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

The fact no petition for termination has ever been filed is interesting. Like extremely. Then again, we have always gotten reports saying Britney didn’t mind the conservatorship. I know we’ve all written that off as a load of **** as that’s something anyone in her team can say for her, but what if there’s an ounce of truth to it? I know Britney was looking to get out of it at the start of it, but what if she just never liked the fact it’s her dad who keeps her in this position? I think even if Britney wants “out” of the conservatorship, she might be just as happy if it’s not Daddy Spears whos making decisions, but rather her mom or whoever else. I don’t think it’s too far off to think that Britney might just be complacent with her situation

Obviously she’s not business minded and more of a creative so yeah of course she would want someone handling her finances and the paperwork stuff so she can better focus on what she does best but I doubt she would be okay being in the cship even if her mom is appointed. She’s been guarded from the start, now they are just able to make it legal. For someone who craves a normal life, being in a cship is not it. She can easily hire people to oversee her operation just like any other celebrity and other rich people, every celebrity has a village but they work for the celebrity not the other way around. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

can she  do it herself or through her lawyer? if she said that to her lawyer can he deny or try to cover it in any form?  she never has her own lawyer and i don't think she ever trusted to that man who obviously was in the game with Jamie and all the others.

If conservatee do not file for termination can there be any other form of terminating it e.g. court reveals it was illegal?

in the 2008 they were rumours she was trying to get out but cship became permanent, did she filed anything at the time?

i mean we only have our versions. but now i think there can be different versions 1) Britney is being lied or blackmailed in any form so she stays in it even she really doesn't need to

2)there is really smth terrible about her health or her kids or other stuff which happened that is why she is ok with being under cship until she is given things she wants.

3)she is still very traumatized after years of paparazzi swarming and scared of ppl gonna take advantage of her again or sue her so she is fine with the fact she doesn't have to deal with it.

the thing is we know nothing. and i don't think ever will know. Britney is very private but also she became very isolated from the industry, reality and people. She always said about things like i don't think it's anybodies bussiness. So maybe she is still thinking that GP  and her fans has nothing to do with her situation and she is fine enough to deal with it the way she does. She does need no explanation cause that is her life. I think that a lot of things happened to her in 2007-then she was on some meds or ***** or alcohol and then after they still medicated her. they just changed the meds but she still an addict in a way. it's common problem for that industry they all abuse smth it's just controlled abusing so they won't kill themself and can still be managable and does music or singing or dancing.

anyway that situation is only going to resolve if she will speak out. at least she needs to speak up to court if she is ok of being 36 years old adult woman with no rights or she is not ok and then maybe address that publicly to her fans . but we'll we believe anyway or we still gonna blame her team on forcing her to do it. so anyway  we all gonna think things from our prospective but that is really can be so far from the reality.  

4 hours ago, G-unit said:

This time is more alarming to me than 2007-2008.  Like I’m legit worried as hell about Britney.

What if we had the second coming of Primeney in 2016, because her team wanted to try to make Glory a big, successful era to rake in more money, so they weaned back on her medication to make her more herself?  I mean, we can all pretty much agree that 2016 was her best year, performance-wise since everything went down.  Her body was in the best shape since her prime (no more side-effects of heavy medication).  Her interviews were lucid and she seemed happy to be at them (a little anxious, but definitely a far cry from Circus-BJ era promo interviews).  I mean, she allegedly even brought up the conservatorship during the Jonathan Ross taping (which they obviously wouldn’t allow in).  Then, after the Glory era failed to make a massive impact (because her team sucks **** for skittles), they started her back on the heavy meds...she started taking on the weird performance ticks, she wasn’t looking professionally put together on stage, the strange meet and greet encounter Marta had, she gained a little weight...etc.  It makes total sense that her team may be using the medications to keep her incapacitated to some extent.  It pains me to even think about that, but hopefully the reason Lynne got involved is to either dissolve the c-ship OR get permission to get Britney off medications that aren’t necessary.  I have always thought it was so weird how 2016ney was literally like looking back in time and seeing glimpses of Britney the incredible performer...and then 2017-2018 rolled around and she did a complete 360.

This is all so heartbreaking.

I know where you are coming from but I I think things turned in 2018 because she planned to contest the conservatorship and she found out that they wouldn't let her.  I really think she thought it would end after world tour and she got angry and thus her being sent away after a fight or something along those lines.  I also think she doesn't want to marry while conserved... I don't even know if its possible.  Its a legal mess.  

16 hours ago, Catalin said:

This warms my heart and breaks my heart at the same time. Life has not been fair to Britney...It crushes my soul how this world abused her and broke her dreams and passions. I just genuinely hope she is okay and that she gets her freedom back. This world sadly doesn’t care about her...

I also wonder why neither Britney or her mom were physically present at the hearing. It’s not the same thing being present over the phone than physically there. I hope everything works out in her favor.

• Like 1
On 1/25/2020 at 9:32 AM, Dream Within a Dream said:

Am I the only person who thinks we should start playing dirty? Doing things similar to what the fan getting sued by lou is doing? 

All Bryan did differently was create a website. By talking about the team’s abuses, we are already doing the things that make us targets for lawsuits.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, olfbritfan said:

Im glad this thread is back .have you guys seen this ? it breaks my heart.

apparently her source said one of her dancers worked with her team.i dont know if it is true but it would make sense..that is why she  is always alone and her friends never last.cause any good friend who try to help will get cut from her life and any dancer or friend willing to work with her team will stay. . also i want to say that i dislike her sister very much and have zero respect for  her.no matter what even if half  of the things we know are true she should not be sucking up to lou like this..

my heart breaks for Britney.isolated .with a sister and father like this .away from her sons .they have taken everyone from her.i hate them

Interestingly enough, I know someone who worked BTS at her Vegas shows....and going around with the stage workers was this rumor that Britney was snorting Kcups because someone's went missing. I find all this lunacy crazy. I think this is all just f**king stupid stories to keep her in these restraints. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, porcelaindoll said:

Interestingly enough, I know someone who worked BTS at her Vegas shows....and going around with the stage workers was this rumor that Britney was snorting Kcups because someone's went missing. I find all this lunacy crazy. I think this is all just f**king stupid stories to keep her in these restraints. 

What are kcups?

• Love 1

Well no one should be suprised as Britney is no more relevant for a general public expect being known for shaving her head. And it is well deserved work of conservatorship team. 

Let's be honest in the last 12 years only 12 years only Circus had a really nice era that had huge promotion, maybe at that time Britney was not on the same level as she was before breakdown but people gave her credit as it was her comeback, she seemed like she is coming back to form and people really wanted her to succeed. And she looked great, she had positive energy and basically you could feel good vibes. And people hope that soon she will be fully back to what she was in 1998-2005.

But then Famme Fatale happened. First of all Britney didn't look so great. She looked kind of fat, swollen from meds. And she seemed so different than in Circus. Music was well produced but they were promoting her as a dedicated mother and songs and performances were totally against this image of a good mother. Lyrics were ****, mostly about partying. And although singles manager to go high on a lists but it was a begging of fakes and carrying more about Britney brand not Britney artis. And I think for everyone is was obvious that something was off, you couldn't feel positive vibes as during Circus and performances were worse, its the time when very sticked interviews started. But that time it worked good for conservatorship team as no one asked about it and people felt it what's best for Britney. 

And then X Facot happened, the worst thing in Britney's carrier, she was totally off of it, seemed like she wanted to be anywhere else. It was pure tradegy. Plus Jason Trawick, fiance supervising his wife to be, it seemed so awkward. But Britney still was a hot name although her star was shining less and less. And it helped to destroy whole image of Circus, of a comeback, again people started to see that she is not well, not normal. 

And then Britney Jean happened, first real flop album without strong promo. Only Work ***** became a worldwide hit. But the whole album floped and was not sold well. And sticked interviews kept going, a feeling that something was off was still there. But the only one thing Britney looked better. But it was another move of conservatorship team to kill Britneys carrier and make her irrelevant for a general public. But they were just thinking of money. 

And then Vegas happened. Although it was economical success it killed her carrier in my opinion. They closed her there. And year by year she was getting more and more irrelevant for the general public. 

And Glory although it was the best era after Circus but lack of promotion and everything that happened in 2011-2015 made this album to flop. And it just confirmed Britney is not a A list star anymore. She looked the best in years, had the most positive energy but let's be honest only hard fans know that Glory was released. Make me was a flop, Slumber Party same. 

Michael Jackson was a person than people felt that something was off, but at least he never had awful performance, never failed in his career, even though Invisible was selling worse but still it was whole MJ, Rock my world was great. And even on This is It movie you can see that maybe he was weak in his physical health, but it was the same great MJ, same dance, voice. And in all 2009 This is It Tour was completed sold out within minutes 4 years after his trial. Because although he had his problems he as a artist was authentic and never lowered his level. 

But in Britney case she failed as a artist. No one wants to come to pay for playback show when singer even doesn't dance great. Its no wonder she is irrelevant now and is not selling, her team made sure that people think she is crazy but compered to MJ she doesn't keep her artistic level high. 

Watching her dancing Slave for you and other old choreograpies is a pain and a look of great past that is gone for good. 

Back in years in Poland we had lots of articles about her, currently almost no news and although people have sympathy for her they don't see her as a great artist and while looking at her costumes she performes in they think she looks like a cheap strip club dancer. 

And looking at sales of Domination and In The Zone it seems conservatorship team collects fruits of their work from 2011-now. They made her irrelevant. 

• Like 2