#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

If Britney truly is ok with the c ship we have several unanswered questions;

why has there never been a photo of Lou and Britney published 

why was Britney forced into a Mh facility or made to take meds

why has the c ship been donating money to Lou’s church Calvary chapel, the amounts of money which are higher than what we know Britney is allowed to sign off on? 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

I think the people who live in LA & aren’t going should stand outside with tshirts & placards, ‘check’ themselves in on insta etc so when people check the location pics etc it comes up with the free Britney protest not the zone 

That would be brilliant tbh. I hope fans do that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

If Britney truly is ok with the c ship we have several unanswered questions;

why has there never been a photo of Lou and Britney published 

why was Britney forced into a Mh facility or made to take meds

why has the c ship been donating money to Lou’s church Calvary chapel, the amounts of money which are higher than what we know Britney is allowed to sign off on? 

She's definitely not ok with the c-ship and has pointed to that several times, as much as she can. I mean, Britney LOVES her freedom and she has zero now. She was so depressed in For The Record, her passion is gone now, and she seems sad quite often. Plus that video she got her stupid team to upload online where she talks about how she loves freedom, etc. that was SO to us. Her team is just so stupid they probably didn't even realize the message.

And we know that she teamed up with Lynne and went against her father in court against the c-ship, even TMZ confirmed that and they are on Jamie's payroll.

24 minutes ago, INeedABritney said:

Anyone got to save the leaked britney audio? She talking about her father made her had an ******** last year?

I can't access that twitter account now it's been suspended. Was it banana Alice? It was a clip from a call with a friend of her

This is the first I'm seeing/hearing about this? Are we for sure that is Britney?? I wouldn't be surprised at all. That loser has control in every single way and he won't allow her to have another kid. She wouldn't be able to work for a long time with a baby and we know that can't happen with her money hungry father and Loucifer Hag Taylor.

34 minutes ago, INeedABritney said:

Anyone got to save the leaked britney audio? She talking about her father made her had an ******** last year?

I can't access that twitter account now it's been suspended. Was it banana Alice? It was a clip from a call with a friend of her

What are you talking about?

New The Blast article:

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-freebritney-conservatorship-hearing-protest-court-taylor-swift

Basically, except mentioning BS claim that Britney is OK with conservatorship article shows why we protest and is kind of fair written. 

Great we were seen, our trading! 

Interesting is this :

The hearing was sealed to the public and was attended by 9 different lawyers and participants including both of Britney's parents, Jaime and Lynn. Her mom joined by phone.

11 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Great . So nothing happened. Everyonr will be getting paid until june . And then after june there will be another date to "determine" things . And the woman will soon be 40 years old and will only have 10 years on her to actually move around like a capable human being . And then the excuse will be that she's "old" and things have gotten complicated . 

Lou is somewhere setting up her new bank account details for "the zone" crap. The life of Britney is one bundle of joy. 

11 hours ago, G-unit said:

Of course.  Another “status hearing” scheduled for months away.  It’s gonna be this same old **** over and over.  I just hope that Jodi **** is out.  Like who tf are you ***** and why should you be overseeing Britney.

3 hours ago, Catalin said:

How disappointing...

Come on guys... even a divorce can take years to settle. Be patient. We dont know whats going on behind the scenes and these things take time. :) Honestly it was unrealistic that it would end today. Maybe this year but not today. I mean if it was THAT important Im sure Lynn and Britney would have been present. They knew there would be another hearing so I dont think its a bad sign.

• Like 2
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Come on guys... even a divorce can take years to settle. Be patient. We dont know whats going on behind the scenes and these things take time. :) Honestly it was unrealistic that it would end today. Maybe this year but not today. I mean if it was THAT important Im sure Lynn and Britney would have been present. They knew there would be another hearing so I dont think its a bad sign.

And according to The Blast even Lynne was present via video conference with her lawyers! 

Something is going on! Let's stay optimistic!