#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

why doesnt britney follow her or sam

i feel like Britney ignores her now

I feel Felicia would still be Britney’s assistant if she had any say over that. But Fe doesn’t seem to live in California, and I’m sure the last thing she wants is to be subjected to whatever restrictions or monitoring is required to be a part of Brit’s “inner circle”. I think they are still close, but there’s a lot that has changed.

Just now, nels64 said:

Y'all I can't make this website on my own. What is some imperitive stuff I should put on it? can someone write down a summary of everything that's been going on and maybe provide sources?

use emailmypussy's twitter thread...i can help if you would like.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Y'all I can't make this website on my own. What is some imperitive stuff I should put on it? can someone write down a summary of everything that's been going on and maybe provide sources?

We can start sourcing the emailmypussy thread and then adding the stuff we were discussing here

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Please use a lot of what emailmypussy posted. That thread is SO good. We need a site to share all of this stuff.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Alexa said:

I feel Felicia would still be Britney’s assistant if she had any say over that. But Fe doesn’t seem to live in California, and I’m sure the last thing she wants is to be subjected to whatever restrictions or monitoring is required to be a part of Brit’s “inner circle”. I think they are still close, but there’s a lot that has changed.

interesting

maybe after the conservatorship, she couldnt be her assistant

great 

even fe probs got hurt

:wontcry:

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Check out the twitter feeds of:

Shay @ShayBSpear

And @emailmypussy

who have done great jobs of detailing this

and of course  Britneysgram 

• Like 1

I gotta say, as odd as it sounds, Vigilant Citizen is what originally got me into becoming a fan of britney :overwhelm: I used to be SO into conspiracy theories back years ago and one of their articles really got me reserching her. Because of them I found a Rebellion on YouTube and eventually Exhale. I was waiting to see if they’d cover this mess

• Like 6