#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Can someone please get a website up for Free Britney that nicely lists everything that emailmypussy has exposed? We will be able to share that link around as well. I'll even post it on FB, Twitter, Insta, etc. and it will get the word out even more. It's awkward sharing "emailmypussy" to family members who are asking about it lmao

• Like 1
3 hours ago, onyx09 said:

yes i was. From the very beginning you could tell she was extremely nervous. each contestant got a soft one word response and she was really sweet and didn't want to tell anyone no. Besides that though everything was going ok. midway through a chick with black hair went out and sang Hold It Against Me. She was obviously one of those purposely bad people planted for reactions and ratings. Anyways she butchered it and the crowd booed her and was shouting things. when it came time for the judges to give their critque and it came to Britney. She sat there really uncomfortable not wanting to say anything. The contestant starting saying "Why are you looking at me like that Britney?" "Britney doesn't like me" "She looks sad"  "are you okay Britney" "Why is she looking at me like that?" Britney sat in silence looking really uncomfortable cause all eyes were on her. Next thing Britney stands up and walks off the platform thing the judges sit on with her head down and she appeared to be in tears or on the verge of tears. Jason walked up to meet her at the stairs of the platform grabbed her hand and they walked backstage. the crowd almost full of stans started ahhing. Simon and the rest wrapped up by saying no and sending her off. they paused for a bit to see if Britney was coming back. after a while Simon went backstage to check on her then returned. no britney. producers were back and forth backstage then going to whisper to simon then after a while they went on with britneys seat empty judging the contestants. She stayed backstage for the rest of that block of filming. This audition and the others that took place in her absence while her seat was empty were cut from the show when it aired. 

woow why the heck haven't I heard about this before! was this when she was wearing the pink dress?

Orrrr Fe is like all the rest of us southerners right now, watching the news in the midst of a severe thunderstorm, tornado watches all over and she’s having fun with it by making a WOZ reference...since Dorothy was sucked into the tornado.

Digging WAYYYYY too deep into this one.  I don’t think Fe has been around since the end of POM in Vegas and allegedly **** hit the fan in December/January.

• Like 2

I follow her. It’s just a post of someone (“Dorothy”) sitting on the couch wearing red slippers and the TV shows a forecast of tornados. It’s just a Wizard of Oz reference, like, “oh, a tornado is coming, better put on my slippers and be ready!” Tornadoes and bad storms are all over the south right now.

So no, nothing deep or Britney related, I wouldn’t think! :bedtime:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

I just wish this doesn't affect her in a bad way...

i m scared that this ends in a tragic way... like suicide or something ..

let's pray....   and let's everything gets in the best way for her...

I've been thinking about this as well, but I think she's been through worse to be honest. Let's all just pray for her and her well being.

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Orrrr Fe is like all the rest of us southerners right now, watching the news in the midst of a severe thunderstorm, tornado watches all over and she’s having fun with it by making a WOZ reference...since Dorothy was sucked into the tornado.

Digging WAYYYYY too deep into this one.  I don’t think Fe has been around since the end of POM in Vegas and allegedly **** hit the fan in December/January.

exactly

hope yall stay safe and dont get blown away

• Like 1

What do you guys think about making a docu series ? On each episode we can focus on an aspect or a key person ect...

I feel like people are stuck to 2007 when they think about Britney, she's this crazy girl that lost her mind and Jamie is super daddy that put on his cap to save her from herself. 

It is well known that people believe what they see way more than what they hear or what they read . It could give it a good impact .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

What do you guys think about making a docu series ? On each episode we can focus on an aspect or a key person ect...

I feel like people are stuck to 2007 when they think about Britney, she's this crazy girl that lost her mind and Jamie is super daddy that put on his cap to save her from herself. 

It is well known that people believe what they see way more than what they hear or what they read . It could give it a good impact .

I'm sure BritneysGram has more coming up

• Like 2