#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I agree with Goku guys, maybe emailmypussy can help @jordyaf put something good together? They seem to have a LOT of info on hand, more than me.

Agreed, Trumpy is a good bet. People can’t let their personal bias get in the way of this movement. I tweeted him a few times and it actually got retweeted by some random people:overwhelm:

His followers will get this movement pushed!  Anericans love Britney

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Second meme:

final_5cba0cb16e634a0014c52b81_417608.jp

How's this one? Pls tell me if I should make more if it's uselful to share.:nervousney:

not entirely sold on the execution but it's much better than the first one and this is probably one of the best meme formats we could use right now.. this specific meme format is very current, faded and popular right now.. :gelis:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Sporty said:

This is exactly what I’ve been saying. I have OCD and severe anxiety, and was diagnosed with “major depressive disorder” (I don’t agree but it’s still on my medical record after a few nervous breakdowns after some traumatic events). I went to college with a dude who was schizophrenic, and a few bipolar dudes and chicks (one girl was not on meds). NONE OF THESE PEOPLE NEED CONSERVATORSHIPS THAT COMPLETELY OVERRIDE THEIR ABILITY TO MAKE ANY DECISIONS. She can’t even sign an autograph at a public event or have her long-term boyfriend (who signed an NDA) stay over or go out with close friends without permission. THERE IS NO REASON FOR THIS BS.

Yes sweety PREACH!! :sendinglove:Everyone needs to understand this!! :lessons:

• Like 1