#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

My heart aches after hearing all of this. It’s like the girls said, this isn’t about my love for Britney Spears the superstar. This is about the pain and hurt that happen to these every day people, one of them happening to be Britney Spears, an individual who the average person might think would never be in such a situation. But she is and so many other people are. It’s sad and it’s disgusting.

• Community Curators

I listened to the new episode and I cannot help but think of the song "Hotel California"... do you really sign contracts that make them judicially own you for your entire life while only having a lifetime right to your fortune unless your kids carry on in the biz?  Could that be why there are so many untalented celeb kids that get to be in the industry?  Sick place. 

• Like 1

Great episode, and I believe these girls are doing amazing work. I have a feeling they'll be doing some kind of documentary or something like that. I hope it gets the exposure it needs to truly shine light on her case. I'm hoping 2020 will be a much better year for Britney. 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I listened to the new episode and I cannot help but think of the song "Hotel California"... do you really sign contracts that make them judicially own you for your entire life while only having a lifetime right to your fortune unless your kids carry on in the biz?  Could that be why there are so many untalented celeb kids that get to be in the industry?  Sick place. 

That’s scary because there’s a line that references playmate Dorothy Stratten “First born unicorn” (referencing the book the killing of the unicorn) Who is also known as a sweetheart like Britney got taken advantaged of by people around her. Thank god Britney avoid her fate. That song speaks the truth!

• Like 1
  • Community Curators
14 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s scary because there’s a line that references playmate Dorothy Stratten “First born unicorn” (referencing the book the killing of the unicorn) Who is also known as a sweetheart like Britney got taken advantaged of by people around her. Thank god Britney avoid her fate. That song speaks the truth!

I will listen to it.  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I will listen to it.  

That’s the only line in Californication, the book that the line references is written by Dorothy’s husband who was a big time director. Don’t know why she’s called unicorn but I guess because she was so innocent and naive and she was 20 when she died

What annoys me most is now that Liam Payne reveal the hardships he endured during One Direction and everyone is feeling bad for them, rightfully so but...

One directioners: “Omg, they are the most controlled artist EVER!”

Britney: hold my frap! 

Justice for #freebritney

• Like 2

Guys, I just wanted to check my e-mails and found this:
https://web.de/magazine/unterhaltung/stars/britney-spears-weltstar-marionette-34220910

It's on the front page too. To sum it up, they are telling how Britney, the popstar, became a puppet (marionette) over the years. What surprised me is that they said that Britney has no rights of her own and she can't do anything without her father's approval. They obviously didn't talk about the #freebritney movement, but still, normally the German press never mentions that Britney is under a conservatorship.

• Like 3