#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 11/7/2019 at 9:41 AM, Catalin said:

If she wants help then she has to say it loud. Not sure how much this silence is going to help her.

Brit does it three times. Jason Alexander said in 2010/2011 Brit called him for help and he says he has it on tape. Then Brit wrote a letter in the third person. And she called someone, there is a voicemail. But no one believes that is real.:tiffanynod:

On 11/14/2019 at 10:22 AM, chizwhiz said:

Any updates guys, let’s keep this thread alive.

i know months ago people had been reporting this as a possible violation of human rights or conservatorship abuse - has nobody heard anything yet? Do we think maybe these will be input to the hearings. 

We can't do much else but wait for the court. Meaner has been doing a great job digging up info but he can only do so much.

The fact her team sends out NDAs as if they're sending Christmas cards and that she is isolated from the industry, therefore not many people have an idea of what is going on, will translate into people not talking about it. Plus the fact Lou has many loyal clients out there

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Applejack said:

The fact her team sends out NDAs as if they're sending Christmas cards and that she is isolated from the industry, therefore not many people have an idea of what is going on, will translate into people not talking about it. Plus the fact Lou has many loyal clients out there

I still wish there was more that I could do, I pray in good faith for her every night. 

• Like 7
3 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys on 2nd of December there is not only Hearing in Britney's case but as well a Hearing in a case of abuse for Jodi as a conservator! Check out LA Court website, case number is 19VERO01752!

Shocking and she is a part of Britney's conservatorship! 

Hmm... Depending on the outcome, let's hope Lynne's lawyer is well aware of this.

Guys, on 15th of November there was a Hearing regarding payments for conservators and lawyer. Hate they keep being paid for keeping Britney in this BS conservatorship! 

11/18/2019 Waiver - (No Fee) (Waiver of Notice )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Declaration ([Redacted] Declarations in Support of Petition for Order Allowing Payment of Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Supplement ([Redacted] First Supplement to Petition for Order Allowing Payment of Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Notice ([Redacted] Notice of Lodgment in Support of Petition for Order Allowing Payment of Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Declaration ([Redacted] Declaration of Temporary Conservator and Attorney )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Notice - Hearing (Notice of Hearing re Petition for Order Allowing Payment of Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Declaration ([Redacted] Declaration of James P. Spears in Support of Petition for Order Allowing Payment of Compensation to Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Proof of Service (Corrected Proof of Service re Petition for Order Allowing Payment to Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Proof of Service (Proof of Service of Motion to Seal Pleadings )
Filed by Attorney

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

So what's the official word on the Gram Girls? Are the under gag order at this point?

It's strange hey went silent, but continue to tweet on their personal Twitter accounts.

Seems like many of the movements leaders are under gag order just like Sam Lufti.

What's the tea?

We haven't really had any information or posts with significance until this week tbh. They do have to be careful about accusations but because we have no information on the Sept court case and her insta has been just work outs, I guess they're waiting till something comes out

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We haven't really had any information or posts with significance until this week tbh. They do have to be careful about accusations but because we have no information on the Sept court case and her insta has been just work outs, I guess they're waiting till something comes out

I mean the Gram Girls aren't even posing about Britney's Instagram posts or nothing.

Meaner03 has slowed down as well.