#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I Dont want it to be another person I want her to be free!!

If it goes to someone else (for example, Lynne) there’s every chance they could work together with Britney to dissolve the conservatorship over a period of time and help Britney transition back into living without it. 

• Like 9
54 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

what about andrew wallet? he left his conservator duties earlier this year which is fishy af. if jamie leaves too, who can do this properly?

Right. I wonder if the courts are questioning why he left the conservatorship so abruptly, especially given that he cited “substantial detriment, irreparable harm, and immediate danger to Britney” given he was not let go immediately. I really hope they’re investigating this to find out what that “danger and harm” is.

• Like 3

Sorry guys but this is pure Karma. The universe has his ways of putting everything into place. I'm pretty sure Britney will get out of this successfully sooner or later. I wouldn't be surprised if her kids will rebel to protect Britney herself. it's a matter of time. I'm just hoping they don't fill her with more meds and other **** that might impact her brain and body. :deadbanana:

• Like 5
4 hours ago, BradAdamson said:

No, I’m probably a bigger fan than ever. I posted a lot of crap towards the end of PoM about her attitude towards her work, and at that time my standom was Probably slipping, but I don’t feel that way anymore now that we know the truth. I just have so much respect and love for Britney for how strong she is and what she has had to go through. I’ll support her until the end and I hope all of her abusers face justice, 

Same

Just now, Applejack said:

This is old. But yeah, David's words ring as truer as ever. She's been shown to be a really attentive and lovable mother and that's not the profile of someone who needs a cship

"It was clear to me that she seemed a bit agitated," Mr. Streisand told the NY Times. "But my sense was that she did have the capacity to pick a lawyer and that she could make a rational decision. Britney wanted to oppose the conservatorship. But she was also extremely worried about her kids and seemed to understand that the best thing to do to see her kids was to accept it."

• Like 9

This **** is all so dodgy, and if she did have early on set dementia (lol sure Jan) isolating her from everyone she knows would be absolutely detrimental in that case! People with disease like dementia go downhill way quicker if they’re isolated from people. It’s all really falling apart now, all of this bullshit. So disgusting. Still though I’m mainly only seeing stans commenting on it, so sad no one seems to care about anything Britney related unless it’s tearing her down, I hate society.

• Like 3

It deepened and cemented my love for her but made me have less interest on her songs. I loved when those 2007 songs leaked because it was something I know it came from her heart and wasn't really going to someone else's pockets. Even though I haven't listened them enough.

It put a lot of things in perspective and it made me feel really sick for assumptions I had and for the fans who nitpicked her everything throughout the years.

• Like 3

Let me start off by saying I still don't stan anybody. I still like what I like from Britney's catalog. I think the only difference is that I don't want her going back to work if the c-ship ends. I think a lot of people want it to end because they expect her to get that passion back and basically the same stuff happen. She'll put on kick *** tours, albums will be promoted, etc. No. I can see where that well might be poisoned to her now and I will respect her decision if she walks away. She deserves to experience freedom for the rest of her life and to choose what she wants to do and enjoy the fact she was able to shed herself of the toxic people that have leeched off her for all these years.

Normally I'm fine with Britney not being a "voice" for a topic. But I do hope she lends her voice to c-ship abuse. You know Britney's story. How many times has this happened to an ordinary Joe or Jane? I will echo the earlier thought about this being the world we live in. I don't want to turn this into a 'life is what you make of it' thing. I'm just trying to point out that this world makes me feel like a caged animal. We have to share the same cage with people that can and will hurt you, they'll get pleasure from doing it. It's just a cruel place overall. :/

• Like 5