#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Only one question, if it’s indeed the desire of Britney to keep her personal issues as private as possible, and her team is indeed trying to cover them up for her own good and that of her career, then why do they continually send stories to the tabloids painting her in a bad light and venting her mental instability?

If anything, her team is only trying cover up their wrongdoings. On one hand they petition to keep the upcoming transcripts, files and reports sealed, but on the other they send stories to the tabloids about her medication, her diagnostic, her forced stays at mental facilities, her life being at risk, and so on? 

Things don’t add up.

Don’t you think that if they were dealing with an issue and trying to manage her public image as best as possible, so she could continue to be an artist, therefore, they would keep private matters private?

They don’t give a **** about her privacy, if that were the case, we wouldn’t constantly read the stories we do.

Don’t fool yourself. 

I dont see them doing that at all tbh. I see them trying to calrify that Britney needs the Cship because of mental health problems. Since so many people are running around making up rumors they have to adress it. They wouldnt have said anything if people wouldnt have started making up **** or starting conspiracies. I see it as them giving the press something so they dont start digging or making up stuff but also trying not to give out to much information.

I think if they were thinking about her career they would be milking the metal illness thing and would try to get her to do an album about it because that would get a lot of press and publicity. They would go the Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Camilla route and have her sing and talk about her struggles. What they are doing atm to me seems very bad for her career but good for Britneys privacy. Like most of the last decade.

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

• Community Curators
39 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean If I was Britney I wouldnt want people to know that either. So I would WANT my team to cover that up. You all are just assuming that Britney is totally fine and doesnt have issues that need to be adressed. And that is totally possible. But it is also possible that she has severe issues and only managed her career so well this past decade because of the Cshp and really did start having issues with her medication that needed to be adressed. Sure this could also be a lie but we all dont know. You all assume that they try to cover **** up because they are being shady but they could easily be trying to cover it up because Britney has always been a private person and realeasing something as private as her medical files would be awful for her.

I get what you are saying but in a human rights case it is evidence now.  

21 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont see them doing that at all tbh. I see them trying to calrify that Britney needs the Cship because of mental health problems. Since so many people are running around making up rumors they have to adress it. They wouldnt have said anything if people wouldnt have started making up **** or starting conspiracies. I see it as them giving the press something so they dont start digging or making up stuff but also trying not to give out to much information.

I think if they were thinking about her career they would be milking the metal illness thing and would try to get her to do an album about it because that would get a lot of press and publicity. They would go the Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Camilla route and have her sing and talk about her struggles. What they are doing atm to me seems very bad for her career but good for Britneys privacy. Like most of the last decade.

Sure Lou. 

They literally started posting on her social media about it and sending the first story to TMZ. 

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yes and that is totally fine and right. But you all here are making up stories at this point and treating them as facts. We all know very little and I wish people here would stop acting like they have all the facts. Things usually arent black and white.

Yes.. If we have too look at what is actual facts, we don't have much. People make up a loooot or jump to bad conclusions, and state them as facts. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

no but Im not making up stories and acting like I know for a fact what wnt on and that it was 100% shady.  My whole issue here is the lack of actual facts and the amount of drama and overreacting and reaching,

Well, we know that Britney and her father have a strained relationship, that he put her into a cship planned far in advance, that he uses her sons to blackmail her and that recently he locked her into a mental facility against her will, something that deranged her to the extent that she went to court to let the judge on her case know about it, which triggered an investigation on the whole thing... what else do we know? Oh yes, the signs of embezzlement though out the years, regarding her finances. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean If I was Britney I wouldnt want people to know that either. So I would WANT my team to cover that up. You all are just assuming that Britney is totally fine and doesnt have issues that need to be adressed. And that is totally possible. But it is also possible that she has severe issues and only managed her career so well this past decade because of the Cshp and really did start having issues with her medication that needed to be adressed. Sure this could also be a lie but we all dont know. You all assume that they try to cover **** up because they are being shady but they could easily be trying to cover it up because Britney has always been a private person and realeasing something as private as her medical files would be awful for her.

She doesn't need to be under a conservatorship with her rights taken away and isolated.  A conservatorship is for the elderly who are mentally and physically incapacitated and we all know is neither since she's young and still records, tours. 

Her team is trying to save their behinds while throwing Britney under the bus.  If Britney had control of her finances, there's no way in hell she would sign off on her father and Lou Taylor pointless lawsuits that are not filed on Britney behalf but paid for with Britney money.

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She doesn't need to be under a conservatorship with her rights taken away and isolated.  A conservatorship is for the elderly who are mentally and physically incapacitated and we all know is neither since she's young and still records, tours. 

Her team is trying to save their behinds while throwing Britney under the bus.  If Britney had control of her finances, there's no way in hell she would sign off on her father and Lou Taylor pointless lawsuits that are not filed on Britney behalf but paid for with Britney money.

So many people don't understand that conservatorships are last resorts for extremely severe situations (e.g., advanced Alzheimer's; someone who cannot dress, bathe, provide food for themselves; etc.), and that MANY alternative and less oppressive options exist, such as supported decision-making, which I believe was inspired by a woman with Down's syndrome who wanted to keep her rights: https://www.supporteddecisionmaking.org

Even some schizophrenics who have attempted suicide were unable to be put under permanent conservatorships by family. We have someone from NASGA (National Association to Stop Guardianship Abuse) who has told us about these sorts of issues.

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Well, we know that Britney and her father have a strained relationship, that he put her into a cship planned far in advance, that he uses her sons to blackmail her and that recently he locked her into a mental facility against her will, something that deranged her to the extent that she went to court to let the judge on her case know about it, what else do we need? Oh yes, the signs of embezzlement though out the years, regarding her finances. 

• Where is the evidence that her relationship with her dad put her into a chsip
  • you are usuing a 10 year old letter that might be fake as evidence
  • you dont know what lead to her being locked into a mental facility
  • her finances are being looked at by the court

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:
  • Where is the evidence that her relationship with her dad put her into a chsip
  • you are usuing a 10 year old letter that might be fake as evidence
  • you dont know what lead to her being locked into a mental facility
  • her finances are being looked at by the court

Lou, I’m not gonna do your homework for you. Go read the 1744 pages to find out. 

• Like 5
Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

Lou, I’m not gonna do your homework for you. Go read the 1744 pages to find out. 

ive read enough here to know that most stuff here is speculation and beleving what you want to belive. :cigney:

But dont worry, for today Im done with this thread. I can only handle so much retardation at once.

I mean, you can say most of this is BS, but Lynne, Lynne's best friend, Jansen, Felicia, etc. were all following #freebritney accounts and/or liking posts and comments saying a lot of this. So go pick on them, too.

Just know that conservatorship abuse is not uncommon - again, we have a member from NASGA on this forum, documentaries, stories from conserved individuals (including those who were also affected by the same judge originally on Britney's case), etc.

Personally, if I were under a majorly oppressive conservatorship that took my rights away when alternative options existed, I'd want people to care, especially as I was bringing in third parties to get it investigated. Not everyone is disrespectful - many of us are trying to bring a reasonable voice to this conversation.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I mean, you can say most of this is BS, but Lynne, Lynne's best friend, Jansen, Felicia, etc. were all following #freebritney accounts and/or liking posts and comments saying a lot of this. So go pick on them, too.

Just know that conservatorship abuse is not uncommon - again, we have a member from NASGA on this forum, documentaries, stories from people (also affected by the same judge who was originally on Britney's case), etc.

like I said. Everything here is possible. But there is just to much speculating, believing everything no matter the source and making **** up for my taste.

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

like I said. Everything here is possible. But there is just to much speculating, believing everything no matter the source and making **** up for my taste.

Sorry, I added to my post:

Just know that conservatorship abuse is not uncommon - again, we have a member from NASGA on this forum, documentaries, stories from conserved individuals (including those who were also affected by the same judge originally on Britney's case), etc.

Personally, if I were under a majorly oppressive conservatorship that took my rights away when alternative options existed, I'd want people to care, especially as I was bringing in third parties to get it investigated. Not everyone is disrespectful - many of us are trying to bring a reasonable voice to this conversation.

Also, keep in mind that we've seen copies of the NDAs and other things, and it's not that easy for people involved to just speak out.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Just know that conservatorship abuse is not uncommon - again, we have a member from NASGA on this forum, documentaries, stories from people (also affected by the same judge who was originally on Britney's case), etc.

Personally, if I were under a majorly oppressive conservatorship that took my rights away when alternative options existed, I'd want people to care. Not everyone is disrespectful - many of us are trying to bring a reasonable voice to this conversation.

We just have to know that Goetz, Spar and Ingham have been giving seminars on how to place famous people under cships and that Wallet referred to it as “hybrid business model”. 

• Like 5