#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

9 hours ago, summer2summer said:

I guess we're all humans as in vile and selfish. One moment we want her to take "control" of her social media and be candid like gaga and nicki , the next i see people questioning whether she should "run" her own social media . 

At this rate i hope she just goes away somewhere and shuts all of her contact with us ,  the world and just chill for a few years . She needs it badly. 

tbh, social media can trigger a lot of anxiety, depression, angry feelings. I don't see the benefit of celebrities be all over social media, you see how selena gomez and demi lovato, justin bieber and those respond to that... also everyone has an assistant to that. what me as a fan after everything we know doesn't want is Lou Taylor doing that work, we clearly have something against her current team and she's not cool at all. We know brit takes her pictures, record her videos and send it to someone to post it for her, thats fine but I guess she should also sent them what to wrote under* and also those posts lately trying to prove it's really her and that the material is new and this calling out fans/media... it's new to us, bc Britney is the chill queen (as long as she always presented herself to us) and we're not used to this change and I feel like it's uncessary the way she is using her instagram (always to prove something), bc she distanced herself so much, the majority of people who follows her don't know **** about what's going on and it just make it seems confusing to them/general public and weird, she's actually has a small fanbase nowadays, the old fans are now casual/general public fans who just check and know ****. what I'm criticizjng is their strategy as a marketing team/social media, they are so bad, tacky and desperate. it's not criticizing britney herself. also she could be easily manipulated, we don't know what her team feeds her or suggests her as of what its going on so she can adresss it. 

*I sometimes feel like the caption under her posts are like Lou/her team vision of the pictures, it doesn't feel like britney at all and sometimes it seems lowkey shade.

• Like 4

Haven't posted on exhale in a while... Is anyone else super annoyed by the fact the whole "skinny as a needle" thing is probably her team's ploy to make her look "crazy" again? To convince the public she should be in a conservatorship, rewriting the narrative? The whole story is blowing up everywhere, and everyone is commenting things like "she seems too mentally unstable to be on social media"...

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

Haven't posted on exhale in a while... Is anyone else super annoyed by the fact the whole "skinny as a needle" thing is probably her team's ploy to make her look "crazy" again? To convince the public she should be in a conservatorship, rewriting the narrative? The whole story is blowing up everywhere, and everyone is commenting things like "she seems too mentally unstable to be on social media"...

Remember most of the public along with her team are dumb

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

No. There is nothing wrong in recognizing she is skinny. I am glad she has a healthy image of herself and she doesn’t have the brain of most of her fan base that called her fat and pregnant when the pictures came out.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

Cause people don't get into c-ships unless they are incapacitated, this is way the whole Britney situation is dodgy 

That is not true.  It takes effort for someone to get a conservatorship granted over a family member who is mentally ill with a drug addiction, but it does happen. Its just dodgy that its been going on with Britney this long despite all the positive in her lifestyle.

On 6/12/2019 at 12:21 PM, Meaner03 said:

From other court docs, just to show you guys that by being placed under a conservatorship , Britney lost all of her companies to Jamie and Andrew, they just removed her from them, she wasn't not even kept as a scretary or whatever

They are the sole member of her f**king company 

fMxcvZF.png 

I'm still shocked how it was approved by the court for the conservator to buy a conservatee's property, it's a big f**king conflict of interest!! 

There’s clearly corruption going on. I mean this is just crazy.

i hope Brenda come thru and end this f**kery :wontcry:

btw is it just me or this website crashes and lags like crazy??? @breatheheavy i cant even scroll thru now  

• Like 3

This whole Britney situation could be made into an entire frandshise of a movie. 

Everything's twisted and complicated.  Now that she's somewhat breathing and people are calling her crazy instead of her team :mj:

Are we hitting a brick wall? Clearly we have power , we've literally coerced her team to give her freedoms. Whether they're real freedoms or just for show , we steered the wheel. 

We really have to be carefull what we wish for. We don't want our next move to hurt Britney. That's why we need to be supportive of her in WHATEVER she does. Other forums and social media comments are disgusting it's literally 2007 all over again , i feel like im reading x17 online's comments with Britney's night clubbing and pictures of her hair zoomed in. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

This whole Britney situation could be made into an entire frandshise of a movie. 

Everything's twisted and complicated.  Now that she's somewhat breathing and people are calling her crazy instead of her team :mj:

Are we hitting a brick wall? Clearly we have power , we've literally coerced her team to give her freedoms. Whether they're real freedoms or just for show , we steered the wheel. 

We really have to be carefull what we wish for. We don't want our next move to hurt Britney. That's why we need to be supportive of her in WHATEVER she does. Other forums and social media comments are disgusting it's literally 2007 all over again , i feel like im reading x17 online's comments with Britney's night clubbing and pictures of her hair zoomed in. 

Her team still doing sloppy *** damage control as I type

They don't have the judge on their side as we can see by her wanting to extend the conservatorship to Louisiana all the sudden after 10 or 11 years of the conservatorship. 

• Like 5

11th November 2018 : Andrew Wallet is granted a raise and to get paid $426K/Year to act as Britney Spears' co-conservator of her estate
4th January 2019 : Britney Spears announce that Domination is canceled
13th February 2019 : Jamie Spears and Andrew M Wallet find an agreement to end Andrew service as a co-conservator (he will get $100K out of this agreement°
4th March 2019 : Andrew Wallet official resigns as Britney's co-conservator of her estate .

Something really stink there...

• Like 7

Oh and here is Jamie signing court paper from his office in Nashville, Tennessee . My question is : What office Jamie? are you talking about the Tri Star office at 11 Music Cir S Nashville, TN 37203 ? Is that where the $2,000/Month you got granted by the court are going to ? Lou's pocket ?

2FxhtIY.png 

y8KfAzU.png 

• Like 5