#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, sea3chel said:

Alliterate, not illiterate. Both names start with the same letter. I have read that about Bey, tho.

Also read Janets baby is in fact her grand daughter..

The irony :yesokay:

Grand daughter? She has a son. Or are you talking about the girl who they say is her daughter?

3 minutes ago, Avatar said:

The irony :yesokay:

Grand daughter? She has a son. Or are you talking about the girl who they say is her daughter?

The blind I read said Janets secret love child was pregnant and that Janet was going to pass this child off as her own, because she wasn't able to raise her daughter.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

The blind I read said Janets secret love child was pregnant and that Janet was going to pass this child off as her own, because she wasn't able to raise her daughter.

That’s kind of stupid. I don’t believe these anymore. Unless they’re talking about someone else. 

9 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

What I heard (from the psychic :ricackle: but tbh it sounded more like she had heard some rumors rather than the tarot telling her the truth) is that when Janet wanted to have (another) baby she was already too old for that, so she was either using her daughter as a surrogate mother or she was getting pregnant through in vitro fertilization using one of her daughter's eggs. Since she was apparently pregnant, it seems like the latter is more probable.

Of course this is assuming she actually has an older daughter. I saw this video before Janet's pregnancy was announced, when it was just a rumor. She also said it was gonna be the "father" of the older daughter who was gonna reveal the truth. 

And since I had never heard this rumor before, from someone else, that's why I found it funny that Britney talked about it because I suppose that's the kind of things only fans would know / heard about lol 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Dollyg said:

Does somebody have the link to that article that was posted a few pages ago? The one saying that she was about to cancel her tour because somehow her kids couldn’t join her and that her team urged her to do it? 

It's probably this one...

https://www.breatheheavy.com/full-hello-magazine-interview/

If she actually had discretion to cancel the Circus Tour because of her kids, then what about Femme Fatale Tour/era, Xfactor and Britney Jean???

Why wasn't there any intervention for those

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

What I heard (from the psychic :ricackle: but tbh it sounded more like she had heard some rumors rather than the tarot telling her the truth) is that when Janet wanted to have (another) baby she was already too old for that, so she was either using her daughter as a surrogate mother or she was getting pregnant through in vitro fertilization using one of her daughter's eggs. Since she was apparently pregnant, it seems like the latter is more probable.

Of course this is assuming she actually has an older daughter. I saw this video before Janet's pregnancy was announced, when it was just a rumor. She also said it was gonna be the "father" of the older daughter who was gonna reveal the truth. 

And since I had never heard this rumor before, from someone else, that's why I found it funny that Britney talked about it because I suppose that's the kind of things only fans would know / heard about lol 

Well ,I believe you in vitro fertilization theory.

2 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Have yall seen her new insta post? I think it finally matches the recent candids - fuller face, nice hair.

In the vid where she said she posts her own videos, her face looked straight out of 2018 pre Dom announcement and her hair looked awful + the racoon eyes. 

i think her team is finally letting her post on her own again after all the backlashes they received (must be highly monitored though). All in all, it shows that we have power over them and our voices are heard

But why would she make a video in 2018 talking about her being the one actually posting on her account when we never really talk about that in 18? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Farhan said:

Secret child??

Lots of people believe Janet had a daughter to her first husband and hid it because it was going to end her career. I don’t think she’s ever denied it...  Jayne Mansfield an actress did it like 50 years ago... anything’s possible.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

All these dancers time is up. Team B hired a lot of dancers that were Bs age in 2013

Sad ‘pieces of sarah’ thread has disappeared, looks like she’s doing really well as a choreographer on Xtinas show. 

Willie is still in his 20s...I'd hardly say his time is up. :nydisgust: The same goes for a lot of her dancers. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Willie is still in his 20s...I'd hardly say his time is up. :nydisgust: The same goes for a lot of her dancers. 

There's no way you're serious :haha:

He was in the Circus Tour, or you'll tell me he was 19? :orangu: he looked 30 back then. But then there's Sam Asghari who's younger than me, so anything is possible I guess 

• Like 2