Jump to content

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1254

  • 1215

  • 1155

  • 1062

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:


"It's reported that during the worst year of her career (2007), Britney generated $84-million in perfume sales."


"Britney competed against other celebrities...and succeeded in becoming the number 1 celebrity perfume endorser of all time with global sales of 1 billion and gross revenue of US$2 billion. To date Spears has grossed over US$1.5 billion from perfume sales across the globe selling an astonishing 1 billion bottles in 5 years."

Reminder that this business has been under the conservatorship power for 11 years now, and is now owned as trademark by a new company filed last year in Delaware .

The conservators claimed that is too difficult to value it  to put its income on Britney estate report in 2010 court papers.

16 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

That's so Sketchy!! For a woman who's perfume is a billion dollar brand I find it hard to believe her estate is 56 or even the 215 million Google says. It just doesn’t add up 

Yeah, I mean I posted the contracts here already...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/britney-inc-court-papers-detail-drama-of-doing-business-with-britney-spears/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-415888/The-details-Britneys-fortune.html

https://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0330_britney.pdf

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-britney-spears-being-sued-10m-ex-business-partner/

The guaranteed fixed fee and somewhere ranging around 6%-12% royalties every year since 2008 (or 2004) means she should be earning many millions every single year.  Even now her perfumes sales remain solid like Elizabeth Taylor's brand.

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
57 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

well then , them and the insurances have made something illegal and could face jail time,  this is not what a cship is used for.

I think it was just bullshit on jamie's team , to justify to her and everyone the cship, like it was bullshit to make her believe the cship was the best solution if she wanted to see her kids, because in the long run she lost all the power to fight back to have any custody since she lost custody of herself .

I was only pointing fan's role in putting Britney under c-s. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
35 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Yeah, I mean I posted the contracts here already...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/britney-inc-court-papers-detail-drama-of-doing-business-with-britney-spears/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-415888/The-details-Britneys-fortune.html

https://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0330_britney.pdf

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-britney-spears-being-sued-10m-ex-business-partner/

The guaranteed fixed fee and somewhere ranging around 6%-12% royalties every year since 2008 (or 2004) means she should be earning many millions every single year.  Even now her perfumes sales remain solid like Elizabeth Taylor's brand.

 

 

Britney Spears has sold over a billion bottles of perfume in the last five years, with global sales of over $1 billion. “You better believe that a huge chunk of Spears’ estimated $220 million net-worth stems from her various perfumes.”

article written in 2013 about the last five years, which send us exactly to 2008, so let's do the math with the  low range and say she banked 6% of the royalties from her perfume . It would mean $60M made from the perfumes between 2008 - 2013 only . 

This article is so interesting , it talks about the perfumes industry for the celebrities in general , and of course Britney being on of the best Elizabeth Arden seller, that talk about her a lot .

https://www.kafkaesqueblog.com/2013/11/17/celebrities-best-selling-fragrances-sales-figures-the-perfume-industry/ 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
  • Community Curators
8 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

High schooler, stay in your lane. I can whip yours and @chrisryan pancake ***** to Timbuktu. #tryagain #hatersgonnahate #istaywinning :ipass:

larry ur gonna be in jail after brenda deals with u 

whos *** is really gon get beat then :evilpatrick:

brenda_penny.JPG

  • Like 8
Link to post
12 minutes ago, I Will Survive said:

I saw that and was so incredibly saddened. I can't imagine my mental health and personal life being integrated into a "business model" that strips me of my rights and freedom.

But hey, the fans are the ones who need to be told that she "has every right to take a break" (direct quote) and to consider everything she's already given us, right?

:well:

 

13 minutes ago, I Will Survive said:

I saw that and was so incredibly saddened. I can't imagine my mental health and personal life being integrated into a "business model" that strips me of my rights and freedom.

But hey, the fans are the ones who need to be told that she "has every right to take a break" (direct quote) and to consider everything she's already given us, right?

:well:al

You've said it well.  My thoughts too.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Just now, armrunner1998 said:

Lol, is this the real Larry? 

Nope.

I believe whoever is behind that account has an identity crisis because once he was this guy from Jupiter, then it was Judge Brenda and now he is Larry. I wonder what the next username and character will be *cough* Lou *cough*

Spoiler

@RealLarryRudolph I see you Ryan999 :jj:

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

larry ur gonna be in jail after brenda deals with u 

whos *** is really gon get beat then :evilpatrick:

brenda_penny.JPG

I had a dream we were attending a hearing and Britney was supposed to be there, but we couldn't watch her. But instead of a court it was literally a stage, like a theater, and Judge Brenda got to speak but I could barely hear her voice, because there were no mics. And there were witnesses, as if it was a criminal case.

  • Like 4

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
38 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

If she gets out of the conservatorship,  will she re do all her business contract since she will be back to being the CEO of her empire

Hard to tell what’s really left of her empire, most of her old companies have been dissolved by the conservators, the most important one Britney Brands has seen itself being emptied from Britney Spears trademark in all its form (audio, photo, video, merchandising, cosmetic ect) to a new entity in Delaware that we do not know who is the CEO . The companies that handle any of Britney business now have been created post cship by Jamie which gives him power behind the cship. We don’t know if she will be to break whatever deals they got her involved in with those companies.

  • Like 6
Link to post
4 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Hard to tell what’s really left of her empire, most of her old companies have been dissolved by the conservators, the most important one Britney Brands has seen itself being emptied from Britney Spears trademark in all its form (audio, photo, video, merchandising, cosmetic ect) to a new entity in Delaware that we do not know who is the CEO . The companies that handle any of Britney business now have been created post cship by Jamie which gives him power behind the cship. We don’t know if she will be to break whatever deals they got her involved in with those companies.

This is a key point because her fragrances would be her most consistent form of income, as her contract is worth millions of dollars every year but we don't really know if this money is going to her.

  • Like 3
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block