#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thousand oaks said:

Is she “free” now? She looks happy and more free (someone says it’s staged)

I am not understanding anything anymore :nyheadache:

She is not, in fact, her father wants to control her even more by requesting the cship to be valid and in effect in Florida, Hawaii and Louisiana. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

She is not, in fact, her father wants to control her even more by requesting the cship to be valid and in effect in Florida, Hawaii and Louisiana. 

Thank you 

Oh gosh :decisions: I hope justice will be made and find the evidence she can live without custody.

also, I don’t fully believe her dad. I mean, I know he wants to preserve Britney, but he also gets millions to be her conservator, so I don’t know what to think

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Could Brenda surprise him as a guest judge anywhere? :raven: 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

And finally, after more than 6 hours worth of work on this really messy site, I've prepared a 110 PAGE RECAP FOR PAGES 1440-1550. I feel proud of myself for completing this because there were times when I felt like giving up while I was doing this recap and presenting it to you guys makes me so happy :mcry: This is officially the most effort and time I have spent for a post on the internet let alone exhale so I was really tired. So please forgive me for the typos :gum: 

For anyone who wants to reminisce on what happened on this thread and the movement on May 13th and forward, I'll quote the recap here. The Original Post is back in the recap thread along with the other recaps:

TYSFM 

• Like 3

One question, when and how did Andrew Wallet, begin his connection with the Spears Family?

Was the lawyer who canceled the wedding with Jason Alexander?

After all this plot where they themselves have been exposed and we have seen how they act without morality and you know with these recent facts I think the episode 2010 was real.(And I think that was that her team wanted us to know).

I've always had the feeling/intuition that Britney wanted to tell us something in the Original  Perfume video, that's why I think her team censored it.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I think Jamie Lynn's a sweet spot for Lou, her former manager and fellow Southerner. Lou's also been kissing JL's *** by posting a picture of her with her daughter and commenting and 'liking' her pictures. Imagine the things she tells her over the phone. She must be unaware of Lou and her father's role in the conservatorship.

...But Jamie Lynn's former manager when she was on Nickelodeon on the Zoey 101 was Lexie's mom.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

On a side note from this craziness

Wtf is this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2019/05/22/sam-asghari-britney-spears-boyfriend-im-genetically-blessed/amp/

"I was genetically blessed with a great anatomy" :gloria::lessons:

His personality is so horrible and narcissistic, this guy thinks we're dumb.This is part of the Britney team for doing things well.

2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

@Winter _90 Jamie Lynn's had several managers throughout the years and one of them used to be Lou. You can google this. 

D5-4f1cWwAIbvOL.jpg

@Applejack

BivLmPWCcAAvbUt.jpg

True!but it was from 2007, maybe late 2006 the picture are the same Lou,Robin and Dina and her career is nonexistent.The person who was her manager when she was relevant on Nickelodeon was Lexie's mom.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

One question, when and how did Andrew Wallet, begin his connection with the Spears Family?

Was the lawyer who canceled the wedding with Jason Alexander?

After all this plot where they themselves have been exposed and we have seen how they act without morality and you know with these recent facts I think the episode 2010 was real.(And I think that was that her team wanted us to know).

I've always had the feeling/intuition that Britney wanted to tell us something in the Original  Perfume video, that's why I think her team censored it.

The earliest articles I can find about Andrew are from 2008.

https://www.yourtango.com/2018318177/who-is-andrew-wallet-new-details-britney-spears-co-conservator-demanding-money

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

On a side note from this craziness

Wtf is this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2019/05/22/sam-asghari-britney-spears-boyfriend-im-genetically-blessed/amp/

"I was genetically blessed with a great anatomy" :gloria::lessons:

I wanted to throw my pc against the wall when I read it. Anyway, I wanna know what he took. He got from a monster to a gorgeous guy. I wanna have the same, I need it 

Do we know why there isn't anything on the supposed second restraining order against Sam L on the LA court website  Britney's conservatorship case ? In 2009 it appeared like this for example

Order (RESTRAINING ORDER AFTER HEARING TO STOP HARASSMENT Repres By: Boxer, Joel E., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner Filed By: Spears, Britney Jean, Subject Person Filed By: Spears, James P., Petitioner )

• Like 4
On 5/20/2019 at 9:39 PM, colormefresh said:

It’s clear that Britney’s dad didn’t just pull a conservatorship out of his ***.

He did it as a last resort.

This is not some random chick selling her *** on the highway, this is Britney Spears. The court obviously recognized that she needed this added protection.

Idk we can’t throw her dad away for something that was done in good spirits.

It's the judge's duty to choose the least restrictive alternatives possible before slapping an innocent human being with  the most restrictive civil penalty of all---removing our roles as masters of our own lives.  Wait a minute. I thought that was called a prison sentence.

• Like 9
21 hours ago, MX3 said:

I don't know if anyone knows of or reads theonion but Britney was mentioned today.

They post fake news stories but sometimes they post real headlines with fake captions - supposed to be a satirical social commentary. 

https://www.theonion.com/britney-spears-may-never-perform-again-1834948138

I'm sorry but I'm screaming at this part cause it's so accurate :cackling:

aydvnionbawoqiyyilvp.jpg

“Fortunately, as an emotionally vulnerable millionaire, she’s probably surrounded by people looking out for her best interest.”

PATRICIA MCKEOWN • BALL BEARING SWEEPER

• Like 6
8 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Also, let's not sleep on this, to have Vice the so called millennial voice it's huge news. This part on their article especially caught me off guard, they definitely did their homework

Looking out over the tabloid landscape, it’s clear that People is getting official updates from Britney’s PR, TMZ is getting Jamie’s view of the situation, and Us Weekly has sources connected to Lynne and Kevin. But none of the tabloids are talking to Britney directly

• Like 5