#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

She says "hold this, please" not "hold this, dude" like, she's not rude... Saying "dude" doesn't even make sense lol she's not talking to a friend

It's also not "wee"... even the pap says "oh yeah" or "hell yeah" after "I'm free" or whatever she says. There are two words there tho, listen with a good pair of headphones

She could just be reassuring fans that she's not being held hostage, it doesn't necessarily mean she's free from the conservatorship

I hear "dude". She not saying it with a "p" sound and it doesn't end in"ease". Do you actually hear the word 'please' OR do you just think its better filler word in this situation than  what she's actually saying; which is DUDE.:queenriri:

Its not rude to casually call someone 'dude' and it does make sense to say "Hold this, dude." She's laughing and making fun of how close her car is parked to the other vehicle. Thats a casual scenario and she is speaking casually.

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

That video doesnt negate the need of a cship tho. You are not her doctor or psychiatrist stop acting like you know her personally. There is a reason she asked for her medical stuff to be in private in court. 

I agree that britney deserves a chance to be out of the Cship but let's not act like we know what her medical situation is. Mental illnesses are complicated.

Yet no mental illness that she may have justifies a conservatorship, and you don't need to be a doctor or a lawyer to know that, nor have access to her medical records. Unless that mental illness is some sort of dementia, or the result of some kind of brain damage that prevents her from speaking properly, or moving properly, or taking rational decisions. The latter could make sense, if only we didn't see her doing all the things we see her do. 

• Like 7

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

Lmao y'all sitting here saying this crap & talking about "omg I wish they'd leave her alone" and "this is like 2007."

Y'all have been begging for candids & now it's a conspiracy and they need to leave her alone.

I'm not a fan of her privacy being eschewed because of her being so MIA after canceling "Domination" and entering treatment, but damn this fanbase is a mess.

However, maybe I'm just seeing two different ideas of what the B Army wants from Brit. Her being away for so long and the circus surrounding the conservatorship and #FreeBritney has made the paps focus more on her. It's really not surprising.

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

I hear "dude". She not saying it with a "p" sound and it doesn't end in"ease". Do you actually hear the word 'please' OR do you just think its better filler word in this situation than  what she's actually saying; which is DUDE.:queenriri:

Its not rude to casually call someone 'dude' and it does make sense to say "Hold this, dude." She's laughing and making fun of how close her car is parked to the other vehicle. Thats a casual scenario and she is speaking casually.

It's "please" :raven:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

It's "dude", dude.:useeinthis:

Her laugh while she says "please" made it sound shorter so it's more like "plis" and that's what's making you think she's saying "dude." I'm listening with good headphones at the highest volume and there's an "e" in there. Anyway tho, not that important :bedtime:

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Her laugh while she says "please" made it sound shorter so it's more like "plis" and that's what's making you think she's saying "dude." I'm listening with good headphones at the highest volume and there's an "e" in there. Anyway tho, not that important :bedtime:

Possibly. I'm still hearing 'dude'.:prettyney:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

If she can speak coherently and understand why she is getting the award. Clearly shows she is sane enough to have her rights back. Many celebrities has mental disorders and some have lived wreckless lives they just go to jail or get fined, some are responsible enough to seek treatment and take medications, why can’t Britney just do that? Why reduce her to a legal child? If she’s motivated to be a committed mother to her children, she will definitely be motivated to get better especially for the sake of her boys. Conservatorship is the last resort and it’s for people who are literal sacks of potatoes. Why else would the judge declare an investigation. 

If Britney can’t take her medication or seek therapy on her own, then I think she needs guidance. Period.

If she’s released from the conservatorship she’ll just fire everyone and be back to square one (2007) IF she’s really not well and hasn’t learned anything from the past. I pray she did learn and will flourish outside of it.

It’s tricky. I want her to be “free”, but I also want her to have a circle of protection. Isolation kills all idols.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

but I also want her to have a circle of protection. Isolation kills all idols.

Maybe her mother will be more involved now that they’re on better terms. Because the people that are protecting her now clearly aren’t helping.

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She'll be able to clean up house and start over with people that knows she's the boss and work towards greatness. 

I hope you’re right. Seems hard for popstars to find a good team. They tend to stick with their original circle.

Last time Britney chose Sam Lufti. So yeah.

• Like 1
  • Curators

yall i love brinni but was getting tired of listening to the same music so now ive resorted to desperate measures and currently listening to if u seek amy unplugged on the breatheheavy SoundCloud page :orangu:

its honestly a bop @breatheheavy :urite:

stream it now bitchez 

:urite:

also found the onyx hotel tour playlist and its SO GOOOD

brinni come back im going insane :crying2:

• Like 1