#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, BethanyJerome said:

Always ready to throw Britney under the bus, she's not even ashamed to admit it

This was a big alert and everything was so obvious...Cheap clothes ,cheap show, bad products.It was a disaster everything they did and this was a great warning.They have destroyed her personal and professional life and they are not ashamed.

• Like 8

I knew the media was dirty...but watching them twist things when it comes to a celeb like Britney makes me not trust anything that comes from them, especially politics. Not to derail thread, but this should open our eyes at how much they actually misinform the GP for the almighty dollar and how we should always research from different places before forming an opinion. So sad how they are making people sheep :(

• Like 8
8 hours ago, HerPerogative said:

I can't with some of y'all arguing back and forth like Britney's 2007/8 issues were so black and white. The truth is somewhere on the middle.

Britney was an extremely hot mess back then. She was clearly on something. Didn't shower. Up all hours of the night. Crying on sidewalks. Bringing paps into her home. Not showing up for court hearings for her kids. I can go on. Cship probably DID save her at the time.

However, in hindsight, this was a scary time period for celebrities. Social media was barely getting on the ground. We were not used to seeing celebs the way we do now. Unfiltered and raw. It was a shock to the public especially since Heath Ledger, Amy Winhouse, Anna Nicole Smith...so many celebs were dying with shady ppl around them. **** yeah we were all worried about Brit so *** whoever said wasn't a true fan because we felt she needed intervention AT THE TIME. She's not some superhuman goddess, Stan's. Hate to break it to ya. Stop putting her on this pedestl that she was somehow different from the celebs above who succumbed to addictions and evil ppl around them in the end.

Whether or not it's mental Illness, we cannot be sure unless we hear it from Britney herself. HOWEVER, the benefits of the Cship ended years ago. She is clearly a capable human being and I believe she has grown from her experiences and truly just wants to be a mom and maybe make music here and there. But let's pretend for a moment that she wants the Cship, it's still a gross misuse of a law meant to protect elderly and disabled. Not meant to protect you from lawsuits or whatever people are saying she needs it for now. It needs to end, period. Britney has more than enough money to hire her own people to handle her estate and her medical needs.

Like you said, the truth lies somewhere in the middle:

"A Superior Court commissioner gave Britney Spears’ father the power to fire the singer’s business manager, according to documents released Friday.

Commissioner Reva Goetz also ordered Howard Grossman to turn over “all documents, records and assets relating to Britney Spears” to James Spears, who is the court-appointed conservator of his daughter and her estate.

Lynne Spears told the court that Lutfi had treated her daughter like a hostage in her own home, drugged her and took over her finances. “Sam told me, ‘You’d better learn that I control everything,”’ Lynne Spears wrote in a declaration filed with the court. “’I control Howard Grossman, Britney’s business manager. I control her attorneys and the security guards at the gate. They don’t listen to Britney, they listen to me.”’ Spears’ parents went to court Thursday after saying they feared their daughter’s life was at risk after she was released from a hospital psychiatric ward on Wednesday."

https://www.ocregister.com/2008/02/08/court-gives-britney-spears-dad-the-power-to-fire-her-business-manager/

I'm NOT defending Sam Lufti whatsoever, BUT...

"Los Angeles police say they are looking into allegations that someone drugged Britney Spears but have not decided whether to open a formal investigation.

Police Capt. Kyle Jackon said in a statement Wednesday that the allegations “are being considered” by the Robbery-Homicide unit to determine if laws have been violated.

Jackson says no suspect has been identified.

Spears’ mother claimed in recent court papers that the pop star’s sometime companion Sam Lutfi drugged Spears and tried to take control of her life. Those claims led to a restraining order against Lutfi. Spears is currently under a court-ordered conservatorship."

https://www.ocregister.com/2008/02/27/la-police-investigating-whether-britney-spears-was-drugged/

WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME OF THIS (informal) POLICE INVESTIGATION? 

"Spears’ public re-emergence came after her father fought for control of the pop star and her estate, her frequent companion was ordered to stay away from her, and her mother vividly described her daughter’s fragile state, **** use and the strange behavior that led to her hospitalization."

https://www.ocregister.com/2008/02/06/britney-spears-parents-say-her-life-is-at-risk/

Yet, according lawyer Jon Eardley, Cedars Sinai evaluation of Britney was that she was not under the influence that night...

"Commissioner Gordon… was quick to deny you all of your visitation rights, even before Cedars issued its evaluation that you were not under the influence of illegal ***** or alcohol. "

https://www.nme.com/news/music/britney-spears-112-1313209

And, as we know, Jamie then went 'rogue' on Lynne, according to that May 2008 email about him keeping her medical information away from her.

The fact remains that Jamie (as well as lawyers, managers etc...) must be thoroughly investigated.

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

This was a big alert and everything was so obvious...Cheap clothes ,cheap show, bad products.It was a disaster everything they did and this was a great warning.They have destroyed her personal and professional life and they are not ashamed.

This makes me so mad and should make all of us angry...they have not only taken advantage of Britney herself...but exploited our love for her because they know how much we love her we'll accept whatever poor quality they throw our way.

• Like 7

It’s obvious her team are only letting her go out and about to shut us up. 

So what they expect us to leave this whole motion and continue to put our money in Lou, Larry and Jamie’s pockets :nyschool: 

They properly are already planning another Vegas show right now, expecting this to make her have a other comeback pumped full of ***** no way. 

Until that team is exposed for the leeches they are we should not give them another dime. 

The media is still making it seem that she’s unstable just shows what money can buy and that’s headlines fitting the narrative they want out there. 

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

Funny how the new trip to In-N-Out was done deliberately to falsify what the paralegal said about her driving without a bodyguard in the car was a "big no-no" and "breaking the rules" back in January. "SEE? She was driving to In-N-Out again and nothing happened! Nobody's angry! She's free to do as she pleases!"

I think the Larry comments were also a plan to generate buzz. Make a scandalous statement, have people talking, then take it back and kickstart the comeback narrative of "proving you wrong". It's all very schemed and calculated. High chances they're going to re-announce Vegas soon, they probably see many people are already taking the bait with these recent photo-ops

He properly has planned all of this the way the narrative is going on the media. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

LOU TAYLOR, 53
CEO, Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group

“We got dubbed the ‘Queens of Cash’ in Vegas,” says Taylor, whose Tri Star group helped drive the pop-star residency boom in Las Vegas, thanks to clients Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez. (They were not paid in paper currency.) By the time Lopez’s three-year run at Planet Hollywood’s Zappos Theater wrapped last September, it had grossed $102 million, according to Billboard Boxscore. The financial adviser, who has since guided clients including Florida Georgia Line to Vegas for limited bookings, credits Spears, who launched her Planet Hollywood run in 2013, as the trendsetter in the city’s residency renaissance. “Had it been a disaster, we’d have been like, ‘Well, Britney wanted to do it..., but because it’s unbelievably successful, we shifted culture in Vegas,” says Taylor. “The risk and reward belongs to Britney, but we were the first ones to take that shot.”

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8503689/2019-top-business-managers-list

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, HerPerogative said:

I knew the media was dirty...but watching them twist things when it comes to a celeb like Britney makes me not trust anything that comes from them, especially politics. Not to derail thread, but this should open our eyes at how much they actually misinform the GP for the almighty dollar and how we should always research from different places before forming an opinion. So sad how they are making people sheep :(

Exactly! Like same in MJ case how they pushed narrative that he is crazy and ********* how Bashir manipulated his document or how no media reported how James in Leaving Neverland said that he was ******** in the train station and it all happened till 1992 when train station was not built until 1994 when MJ married Lisa Marie Presley. 

I highly recommend this article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/610258/amp

The most shameful episode in Journalistic History how they reported MJ 2005 trial how they made him guilty before court decision. 

Same for policy how they are manipulate GP. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

It’s obvious her team are only letting her go out and about to shut us up. 

So what they expect us to leave this whole motion and continue to put our money in Lou, Larry and Jamie’s pockets :nyschool: 

They properly are already planning another Vegas show right now, expecting this to make her have a other comeback pumped full of ***** no way. 

Until that team is exposed for the leeches they are we should not give them another dime. 

The media is still making it seem that she’s unstable just shows what money can buy and that’s headlines fitting the narrative they want out there. 

The conservatorship is being investigated

• Like 2