#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I doubt Lou has the power to shut down whole Twitter accounts.. I mean, IMO the most she can do is report specific accounts / Tweets and the rest is up to Twitter.. and even then, I highly doubt they go through each report separately, it's probably an automated system that looks for certain patterns and types of activity.. :icant2: maybe I'm wrong and maybe I missed something because I can't be bothered to read the past 10 or so pages but regardless I digress.. :mj:

It's copyrighted music. They go after old tweets of FreeBritney members with copyrighted songs-- specifically, they're using Overprotected and IAS4U to do it. No one who doesn't actively support the movement gets suspended, and once they do it, apparently they ignore your emails trying to appeal for days on end.

:yaknow:

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I doubt Lou has the power to shut down whole Twitter accounts.. I mean, IMO the most she can do is report specific accounts / Tweets and the rest is up to Twitter.. and even then, I highly doubt they go through each report separately, it's probably an automated system that looks for certain patterns and types of activity.. :icant2: maybe I'm wrong and maybe I missed something because I can't be bothered to read the past 10 or so pages but regardless I digress.. :mj:

I think they're shutting the accounts because of copyright issues so team C-ship's behind this.

• Like 2
Just now, f**knfurter said:

It's copyrighted music. They go after old tweets of FreeBritney members with copyrighted songs-- specifically, they're using Overprotected and IAS4U to do it. No one who doesn't actively support the movement gets suspended, and once they do it, apparently they ignore your emails trying to appeal for days on end.

:yaknow:

Just now, really really cool guy said:

I think they're shutting the accounts because of copyright issues so team C-ship's behind this.

oh, I didn't think of that, makes so much sense, copyright is one of the only outlets where they actually do have some kind of authority.. :waitwhat:

they're playing really dirty.. you gotta admit, going for copyright is really clever though I don't see how that will change anything.. :juggingu:

• Like 5
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

they're playing really dirty.. you gotta admit, going for copyright is really clever though I don't see how that will change anything.. :juggingu:

Yep. If anything, its exposing them even more-- why go to so much trouble if you're innocent? I mean....

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

edit: members cleared it up for me :unbothered:

They have access to certain tools the gp doesn't. Remember they deleted the #FreeBritney comments in the pictures of Britney and they banned those accounts from commenting again? 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

They have access to certain tools the gp doesn't. Remember they deleted the #FreeBritney comments in the pictures of Britney and they banned those accounts from commenting again? 

I don't use Instagram but I'm pretty sure you can delete other people's comments on your own posts.. can't you??

if you block someone on Insta they can't comment so that explains the other part.. :unbothered: maybe that's not the case anymore but this is from a 2017 article:

With the comment control block, the user is still able to follow your account, and they are still able to see your content. They aren’t even restricted from making comments on your posts. Instead, everything looks normal to them, but no one else – yourself included – will be able to see their comments. In other formats, this is generally called being shadowbanned. To the user, everything looks normal, but no one else is subjected to having to read their sludge they present as a comment.

https://boostlikes.com/blog/2017/10/delete-comments-instagram-posts

it explains all the different types of restrictions you can apply, anyone can do it, it's just that none of us have because hello - we're nobodies and we've never had the need to.. :unbothered:

• Like 2