#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

Did something interesting happened this weekend and begining of week? I haven't been able to properly keep up with this. there are new articles every day, is there anything new? I haven't listened to the new Britneysgram podcast, did the girls say anything new? PLEASE HELP:crying4: I'm asking nicely:kyliecry:

Britney’s gram did a really detailed story about the court hearing. 

All the hardcore free britney twitters are getting deleted do to “copyright”. Now we’re getting Lous twitter deleted for “hate speech”. 

But not the Lou Taylor that makes jewelry. 

• Like 8
15 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Britney’s gram did a really detailed story about the court hearing. 

All the hardcore free britney twitters are getting deleted do to “copyright”. Now we’re getting Lous twitter deleted for “hate speech”. 

But not the Lou Taylor that makes jewelry. 

Did the Gram Girls spill any tea on the court hearing? 

Sorry I logged in yesterday and the thread had 1550 pages, now it's 1650 :airpls:

Thanks sweetheart!

7 hours ago, COCKy™ said:

She paid almost $4 million to 17 different lawyers the first year of the conservatorship. 

Imagine that total 11 years later. 

“Britney” definitely overspends now. 

That's totally different.  I was referring to her lifestyle.  We obviously agree the conservatorship should have ended years ago.

7 hours ago, HerPerogative said:

I can't with some of y'all arguing back and forth like Britney's 2007/8 issues were so black and white. The truth is somewhere on the middle.

Britney was an extremely hot mess back then. She was clearly on something. Didn't shower. Up all hours of the night. Crying on sidewalks. Bringing paps into her home. Not showing up for court hearings for her kids. I can go on. Cship probably DID save her at the time.

However, in hindsight, this was a scary time period for celebrities. Social media was barely getting on the ground. We were not used to seeing celebs the way we do now. Unfiltered and raw. It was a shock to the public especially since Heath Ledger, Amy Winhouse, Anna Nicole Smith...so many celebs were dying with shady ppl around them. **** yeah we were all worried about Brit so *** whoever said wasn't a true fan because we felt she needed intervention AT THE TIME. She's not some superhuman goddess, Stan's. Hate to break it to ya. Stop putting her on this pedestl that she was somehow different from the celebs above who succumbed to addictions and evil ppl around them in the end.

Whether or not it's mental Illness, we cannot be sure unless we hear it from Britney herself. HOWEVER, the benefits of the Cship ended years ago. She is clearly a capable human being and I believe she has grown from her experiences and truly just wants to be a mom and maybe make music here and there. But let's pretend for a moment that she wants the Cship, it's still a gross misuse of a law meant to protect elderly and disabled. Not meant to protect you from lawsuits or whatever people are saying she needs it for now. It needs to end, period. Britney has more than enough money to hire her own people to handle her estate and her medical needs.

Arguably, it may 'saved' her at the time.  I do remember it was extremely chaotic. The media coverage was absolutely intense.  (But should Jamie and/or Wallet have even been the conservators in the first place?  She was estranged from him at the time)

Yet the most accurate comment remains that the truth lies somewhere in the middle.  Did Jamie ever use her children's custody as leverage?  The evaluation from Cedars Sinai from the night of the 5150 that placed her in conservatorship was that she was not under the influence of any illegal ***** or alcohol.

But as has been mentioned many times, the concervatorship was originally supposed to end by the end of 2008, but continued to be extended.  Why?

And as Jenny Eliscu already pointed out in her November 2008 Rolling Stone expose, "As my research progressed, it started to become clear to me that this might not be something that should still be in place."

And yet it was extended in 2009 and 2010.  And we all saw what she was like during the Femme Fatale era. (I really can never listed to that album ever again in light of this)

The fact is that Jamie has to be thoroughly investigated, and this investigation needs to go back to 2008 and have Mr. Streisand interviewed.

The ******* Larry Rudolph said, "“The conservatorship is not a jail. It helps Britney make business decisions and manage her life in ways she can’t do on her own right now.”

So Mr. Streisand and his plan, to have "Northern Trust Bank and Spears' business manager Howard Grossman as co-conservators" couldn't do that?  Certainly this should have been the case after the end of 2008, when the conservatorship should have ended.

Even if that's water under the bridge, Jamie has no financial intelligence and the Britney Gram's podcast pointed out that Wallet's degree came from a school that doesn't even exist anymore.

All we can hope for is that the entirety of the conservaotrship is thoroughly investigated, dating back to 2008, and why it continued being extended.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, JimmyK said:

Did the Gram Girls spill any tea on the court hearing? 

Sorry I logged in yesterday and the thread had 1550 pages, now it's 1650 :airpls:

Thanks sweetheart!

They had to leave when Britney came in because of trade secrets. But they discuss seeing Jamie before the hearing, talking to the media that was there and seeing Britney after the hearing. It was all mostly good news and hopeful. 

• Like 1