#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

31 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Let’s just wait and see what happens with the investigation. Jesus. The conspiracies are so lame considering you don’t know her diagnosis... :jlostare:

“Regular people” don’t get conservatorships because they aren’t global icons with child custody, deranged stalkers, and 100 lawsuits hanging in the balance.

Jamie worked the system to save his daughter, for sure. Because this is a special case. Everyone needs to keep that in mind.

I really don’t think she’d be alive right now if not for that conservatorship. Sorry not sorry.

When are you gonna stop flip flopping? 

7 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

28 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Why wouldn't she be alive? What did she do that was so bad? I still don't understand why people bashed her so much back then. She looked sane to me :wyd:

Ikr! And her shaving her head was clearly to stop being "britney spears" you noticed in 2007 she also dyed her hair black because she wanted to shed that barbie image she was rebelling i dont think she ever was crazy

5 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Cool and then less then 24 hours later she was deemed not a danger to herself or to others and was released from the hospital. 

Exactly! 

She also only held her kids close because they were trying to take them away from her any mother would be the same.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Google what a 5150 is.

Are you even a fan at this point? Because you clearly dont have very high thoughts on britney? What has she done in all these years for her to be clearly have "mental.health issues" in 2007 the umbrella the paparazzi would not leave her alone peoooe get angry i would do it too. Shaving the head rebelling she didnt want the barbie image. 

Everyone has breakdowns in life it does not mean they need a conservatorship. She wouldnt of died.

Nothing remotely that bad even happened to her 

• Like 6
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

That music is not age appropriate for you high schooler :ipass:

Larry u thought it was a good idea to let slave happen when her fanbase consisted of  7 year olds 

im putting U under a conservatorship now

how do u feel

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

They're abusing the system even if it was for Britney's benefit, and in any case, it achieved its purpose of getting her life back together a long time ago.

At the very least, she needs a new conservator instead of Jamie. If she's so ill to fit the criteria of a conservatorship, then it was criminal, cruel and gross to put such a sick person to perform in front of thousands, for hundreds of concerts, and super irresponsible to let such a sick person drive a car or be alone with her kids. And if she needs those meds so much because otherwise she'll kill herself or something and they can't make her take them, then the conservatorship isn't doing anything but stealing money and freedom from her.

And no, he didn't pull the conservatorship out of his ***, they got he experts in conservatorships, those that make seminaries about the prolific business that it is to put a rich person under one.

Plus which were his first attempts to help her? Send Lou Taylor to her house to cover it with salt and send her pictures of her husband and pink hats?

This.

Britney needed help? yes. Did it help her? yes. Was it the main purpose? Nope.

The C-Ship was always about the money, right Lou? 

• Like 7