#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Um.... has anyone else noticed that a bunch of Twitter accounts that were heavily involved in #FreeBritney or had retweeted a lot about #FreeBritney have been suspended? @emailmypussy is suspended. Team Britney is doing something shady....

:bigtime:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I understand people that say she needs help if she has a mental illness, and that a sick person will be more difficult to understand that they need to take care of themselves. All that is fine.

The bottom line is, conservatorships aren't for that, period. That legal resource has a very specific purpose, an extreme one, and Britney with all the mental illnesses or issues she may have, is clearly not in that situation.  

There's simply no comparison between a person in a comma, or a disabled person that cannot speak or move, or someone with dementia that doesn't have conscious of time and space or their own selves. and a person with bipolar symptoms or personality disorders or whatever you may want to attribute to Britney. 

It’s clear that Britney’s dad didn’t just pull a conservatorship out of his ***.

He did it as a last resort.

This is not some random chick selling her *** on the highway, this is Britney Spears. The court obviously recognized that she needed this added protection.

Idk we can’t throw her dad away for something that was done in good spirits.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, iZacaree said:

Um.... has anyone else noticed that a bunch of Twitter accounts that were heavily involved in #FreeBritney or had retweeted a lot about #FreeBritney have been suspended? @emailmypussy is suspended. Team Britney is doing something shady....

:bigtime:

f**king team Britney. You know they are hiding **** when they have to suspend fan accounts. They are trying to keep the truth from coming out. 

1 minute ago, snakesayan said:

f**king team Britney. You know they are hiding **** when they have to suspend fan accounts. They are trying to keep the truth from coming out. 

There's no reason that they should've been suspended. Team Britney is literally trying to silence them. @emailmypussy was always on top of all the latest news and now it's suspended.

• Like 3

Even more troubling to some is that Jamie and the lawyers involved in Britney’s conservatorship appear to have such a strong financial interest in maintaining the arrangement. In the 11 months until December 2008, Jamie received $168,790 from his daughter’s estate — the SJB Revocable Trust — far more than he has ever made in his life, particularly in recent years, when he has worked as a caterer and chef on about $50,000 a year. Andrew Wallet, the exquisitely named lawyer who is the co-conservator, was paid $409,849 in the same period. The lawyer appointed to act for Britney — she has been deemed unfit by the court to choose her own — took $405,990. A total of 17 lawyers made about $3.7m from the conservatorship. An accountant who has looked at the figures says: “You can see why stars die broke.”

https://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/06/should-britney-spears-be-under-her.html

In the cship first year, 17 lawyers , $3,7M spent on legal fees .

• Like 7

Let’s just wait and see what happens with the investigation. Jesus. The conspiracies are so lame considering you don’t know her diagnosis... :jlostare:

“Regular people” don’t get conservatorships because they aren’t global icons with child custody, deranged stalkers, and 100 lawsuits hanging in the balance.

Jamie worked the system to save his daughter, for sure. Because this is a special case. Everyone needs to keep that in mind.

I really don’t think she’d be alive right now if not for that conservatorship. Sorry not sorry.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Also if anything candids of her being happy and healthy and looking “free” should only be more proof that she doesn’t need the c-ship. 

Y’all are so embarrassing. We sat here for 11 years doing nothing because Britney was “successfull”. We critiqued her f**king face and her dancing and performing to hell and were fine with the cship because we were getting ****. 

Now she’s out and about and there’s rumblings of her coming back soon and y’all immediately go back to being complicit. 

This c-ship hasn’t changed. If it wasn’t okay a month ago. It still isn’t f**king okay just because she was seen at an outlet mall saying she loves us. 

If anything that should be empowering us more. 

We are going to lose people the more they see she is ok, and if they dangle a new single in front of us....I am really worried 

• Like 5
Just now, colormefresh said:

Let’s just wait and see what happens with the investigation. Jesus. The conspiracies are so lame considering you don’t know her diagnosis... :jlostare:

“Regular people” don’t get conservatorships because they aren’t global icons with child custody, deranged stalkers, and 100 lawsuits hanging in the balance.

Jamie worked the system to save his daughter, for sure. Because this is a special case. Everyone needs to keep that in mind.

I really don’t think she’d be alive right now if not for that conservatorship. Sorry not sorry.

Why wouldn't she be alive? What did she do that was so bad? I still don't understand why people bashed her so much back then. She looked sane to me :wyd:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Why wouldn't she be alive? What did she do that was so bad? I still don't understand why people bashed her so much back then. She looked sane to me :wyd:

A lot of it was society's views of mental health. She was acting a little intense for a 25 year old. Also, she locked herself with the kids in a bathroom. 

I think that it started with good intentions, and over the years there was too much money being made and Jaime probably isnt the smartest man tbh. He got used to the money and he is getting old. He probably thinks she will cut him off if she is free. 150k plus a year to a man that hadn't really made anything his whole life is a lot of money. 

All this whole thing is about is money. There was legit ZERO incentive to get rid of it. I am sure that there is some level of planning on Britney and some others part here. She gave them Circus, She gave the Femme Fatale, she gave them xFactor, and 800 years of Vegas. 

Homegirl was done, she was over it, she didn't want to do it. She saw some sort of opening to expose them or revel and took it. There is no way she wouldn't start planning against them. Especially, with them throwing her right back into Vegas after pulling every drop of money out of POM. 

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she found a way to pay off the paralegal. The fact that leak came from a source that legit would have ZERO legal accountability is VERY interesting.  

• Like 7
Just now, really really cool guy said:

That was unnecessary and I watched videos where she looks confused about the whole situation. Those pics make it seem a lot worse. Two days later she was hanging out with her boyfriend. 

It wasn’t unnecessary. She held her kids hostage.

britney_spears6-14.jpg?w=400&w=400&q=85

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

I think that it started with good intentions, and over the years there was too much money being made and Jaime probably isnt the smartest man tbh. He got used to the money and he is getting old. He probably thinks she will cut him off if she is free. 150k plus a year to a man that hadn't really made anything his whole life is a lot of money. 

He should have saved it... :jj:

3 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Seriously... She was going out clubbing and leaving the clubs drunk... we’ve all done that... Attacking cars with an umbrella... So many people destroy others property today out of anger... She was out driving with Paparazzi... Ok and.... She hit another car in the parking lot... Ok so have I. She almost dropped her kids while paparazzi were swarmed all over her... I’ve witnessed so many kids fall by accident by their parents.. and they end up fine... Why was Britney destroyed for being a human being and growing up. I don’t believe for a second that she was near death... And idk if there is proof that she was doing *****, but Lynne Spears said in her book that Lutfi was drugging her so there’s that. 

The only difference is Britney was the most searched and watched person the entire decade, people wanted to see her fall. But I don't believe in blaming other people for what we choose to do to ourselves, but if she died, not one person would have took responsibility for their influence in her death. They would have blamed it on everything but the truth. Or use whoever was around as a scapegoat. Just like they did Michael Jackson. 

• Like 1