#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

He was seen holding hands with Loucifer but not Robin

I have seen those pics, not the same pics.  Jamie was holding hands with Robin in the pics I saw and he was smiling.   I have looked 4 them everywhere but cannot find them now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

This is quite interesting because that tells you that they're actually consulting experts on how to stop us.

I was actually wondering if that is why she's made so many public appearances lately - to get fans/public perception to stop thinking she is being 'controlled' and for us to be like, oh she's fine, and go back to just supporting everything "she" does, even if the c-ship doesn't end.

• Like 5
Just now, MX3 said:

I was actually wondering if that is why she's made so many public appearances lately - to get fans/public perception to stop thinking she is being 'controlled' and for us to be like, oh she's fine, and go back to just supporting everything "she" does, even if the c-ship doesn't end.

Im not sure how much that will work for them. It start a new conversation: Why is this woman considered to be mentally unstable? Yet she seems fine. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Exactly. It is a fact that everything surrounding Britney is extremely controlled. Nothing is a coincidence, and the pictures are not an exception.

Look at it from afar.

1. They expose her to the world looking fine. The fans are happy to see her and divert their attention to it.

2. They are getting the main twitter accounts of the movement suspended to stop the facts spreading.

They keep trying to bring us down and they're working harder than ever to do it.

3 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Im not sure how much that will work for them. It start a new conversation: Why is this woman considered to be mentally unstable? Yet she seems fine. 

It's for the fans, they want us to shut up.

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

I think the public pressure and media attention called for the c-ship evaluation in the first place, so if that quietes down, it allows for more shady dealings to go down in private. 

With all of her outings PLUS continued attention and pressure - the evaluation will hopefully be harsh and very critical of the fact of how healthy/stable she presents and how she's being touted around publicly, for professional and personal reasons. 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Yes, but they're getting suspended on the grounds of the rights of the music.

what could be the reason behind Robin's account getting suspended though? :idkney: 

plus they must be very into it, because if it's because of music, shouldn't they just remove the post and maybe get a warning? how did they do to get them automatically suspended? or it's different than Facebook? 

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what could be the reason behind Robin's account getting suspended though? :idkney: 

plus they must be very into it, because if it's because of music, shouldn't they just remove the post and maybe get a warning? how did they do to get them automatically suspended? or it's different than Facebook? 

Maybe they are even working with Twitter, they did it with Instagram to ban #MileyCyrus

• Like 1