#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

If she can speak coherently and understand why she is getting the award. Clearly shows she is sane enough to have her rights back. Many celebrities has mental disorders and some have lived wreckless lives they just go to jail or get fined, some are responsible enough to seek treatment and take medications, why can’t Britney just do that? Why reduce her to a legal child? If she’s motivated to be a committed mother to her children, she will definitely be motivated to get better especially for the sake of her boys. Conservatorship is the last resort and it’s for people who are literal sacks of potatoes. Why else would the judge declare an investigation. 

If Britney can’t take her medication or seek therapy on her own, then I think she needs guidance. Period.

If she’s released from the conservatorship she’ll just fire everyone and be back to square one (2007) IF she’s really not well and hasn’t learned anything from the past. I pray she did learn and will flourish outside of it.

It’s tricky. I want her to be “free”, but I also want her to have a circle of protection. Isolation kills all idols.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

but I also want her to have a circle of protection. Isolation kills all idols.

Maybe her mother will be more involved now that they’re on better terms. Because the people that are protecting her now clearly aren’t helping.

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She'll be able to clean up house and start over with people that knows she's the boss and work towards greatness. 

I hope you’re right. Seems hard for popstars to find a good team. They tend to stick with their original circle.

Last time Britney chose Sam Lufti. So yeah.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

yall i love brinni but was getting tired of listening to the same music so now ive resorted to desperate measures and currently listening to if u seek amy unplugged on the breatheheavy SoundCloud page :orangu:

its honestly a bop @breatheheavy :urite:

stream it now bitchez 

:urite:

also found the onyx hotel tour playlist and its SO GOOOD

brinni come back im going insane :crying2:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

yall i love brinni but was getting tired of listening to the same music so now ive resorted to desperate measures and currently listening to if u seek amy unplugged on the breatheheavy SoundCloud page :orangu:

its honestly a bop @breatheheavy :urite:

stream it now bitchez 

:urite:

also found the onyx hotel tour playlist and its SO GOOOD

brinni come back im going insane :crying2:

That music is not age appropriate for you high schooler :ipass:

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She served her mom and cut her off in 2007. So, yeah.

I wonder why... so, in those emails she said Lou wanted to send JL off... was Lou the reason for the restraining order?  Was it just to spite her mother for her telling Lou about Britney's issues?  We all know that that Lou supposedly was at odds with Lynn.  I wonder if the restraining order stemmed from Lou and Lynn's one time friendship. 

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I wonder why... so, in those emails she said Lou wanted to send JL off... was Lou the reason for the restraining order?  Was it just to spite her mother for her telling Lou about Britney's issues?  We all know that that Lou supposedly was at odds with Lynn.  I wonder if the restraining order stemmed from Lou and Lynn's one time friendship. 

Britney wouldn’t cut Lynne out because of Lou. It was widely reported that Lynne was on Kevin’s side during the custody battle. I believe it. And why would Lynne take Kevin’s side? Because Britney has a mental illness. Why would the court enforce a conservatorship? Because Britney has a mental illness.

Let’s all just agree to be logical.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney wouldn’t cut Lynne out because of Lou. It was widely reported that Lynne was on Kevin’s side during the custody battle. I believe it. And why would Lynne take Kevin’s side? Because Britney has a mental illness. Why would the court enforce a conservatorship? Because Britney has a mental illness.

I mean... we are both only ASSUMING here but I don't equate anger with mental illness.  Britney was angry with Lynne.  Why?  We don't know. 

• Like 4

I saw a comment a few pages back about us slowing down. We did not slow down, we are here to fight. The heavy lifting was done. B is out of the facility, she got the hearing, the investigations are in full force. At this point the T is dry, and the only thing one the horizon are terrible articles, candids, and Instagram. We will continue to spread the message. That is all we can do. 

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I saw a comment a few pages back about us slowing down. We did not slow down, we are here to fight. The heavy lifting was done. B is out of the facility, she got the hearing, the investigations are in full force. At this point the T is dry, and the only thing one the horizon are terrible articles, candids, and Instagram. We will continue to spread the message. That is all we can do. 

Yas Amen!! The #FreeBritney movement is still strong there just hasn’t been any new information lately. Let time be the change we need. The conservatorship is being investigated now which is what we wanted. Investigate all the corrupt individuals that have been part of it. Britney does not need to be in a conservatorship after 11+ years. She does not have dementia, she’s not in a coma, and she’s not autistic. She has proved these past 11 years that she’s able to provide for herself and her family. Based on the definition of conservatorship, Britney doesn’t fit the criteria to be in one. 

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney has always been quick to jump and do things without thinking. She made a lot of decisions without thinking about the consequences. She spent her whole career as a teenager and early adulthood before the conservatorship being guided the whole time. Once she got married and had kids, she was pretty much on her own. We only ever saw Kevin during 05\06 until she divorced him. She was 24, that's still a kid, who at this point had never been on her own and now with two babies, along with being famous in the public eye. Her breaking down may have been the result of her bad choices , but it was also the result of having people around her doing shady and questionable things making situations worse (a lot of them publicly documented). The only difference was they didn't get caught up and she ended up looking bad and taking the blame for anything negative that happen. Most of the judgments used against her came from tabloids and blogs that we know are manipulated and mostly lies, to make things look worse. 

The argument now is. Is she capable of taking care of herself? And I think yes. She's clearly high functioning, if she has any mental health issues. Kevin is legally allowed to keep the kids away, but allows them to stay with her for weeks at a time with no supervision. That probably has more to do with him having too many kids tbh. 

She was never put on conservatorship because anyone cared about her well being. It was always about her money.

• Like 8