#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Meaner03 said:

That's also my take on it, like team cship could be trying to recreate the 2007 madness , remember guys, propaganda use repetition and fears as the best way to manipulate things, it's like it slowly graduating to more and more paps . I just want her to be careful cuz it's in a couple of people interest to see her fail and they will push her to do so.

This.

1 minute ago, ubritney said:

Britney might be the one tipping them off. And for once, maybe she’s the one using them and not the other way around to push her agenda. Girl has been looking free of flaws and is answering questions, looking happy and radiant. That’s very good for her image!

She can't contact them without Jamie knowing. This is all made by her team.

• Like 5
56 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Being smart, dealing with them and avoiding to give what they just want: to make her look crazy. 

But she's not calling.

Yeah Britney's doing amazing , her plans are steller . She's progressing , and doing work by avoiding them , complying and looking good and healthy. 

She didn't even acknowledge the entire situation when she was asked by the paparazzi. Very smart

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i will never say it enough, Reva + Jeryll S. Cohen & Geraldine A. Wyle once again in a cship case, the ones who were speaker in a an event to talk about cship for famous people, that ish scream corrupt from miles away, it's team who seemed to work in hand together .

Absolutely!I have always believed that they sew a big group of corrupt people, in fact,I believe that Lou M Taylor and other fauna are just pawns,I think they are only intermediaries who have their own benefits, of course.Also look at their profiles of the people to whom they wanted to place a guardianship:Frances Cobain, Lindsay Lohan, etc and they could manipulate public opinion easily and very important, let's not forget Jeryll S.Cohen & Geraldine A. Wyle are attorneys for the state of M.Jackson.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

She can't contact them without Jamie knowing. This is all made by her team.

Well it wouldn’t be to her team’s advantage... because with these outings and the way she’s acting and how she’s answering questions, Britney is proving that her team is wrong and lying about her condition.

• Like 2

Are these people ever going to leave her alone? Obviously the pics and videos we see are from paparazzi and those are amazing but enough is enough. It’s time to leave her alone. She seems really happy and things are going well for her. That’s all that I care about, music and performances and all that can come secondary. 

• Like 6

I'll say it again, watch the clip on the Daily Mail site, choose the highest quality, and if you're in a computer watch it on fullscreen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7045371/Britney-Spears-appears-high-spirits-flaunts-toned-stomach-errands-run-LA.html

There's no way she's saying "I'm" or "I am", look at her mouth.

Look yourselves at the mirror saying "I'm" or "free" and watch how your mouth moves to say the I or to make the "m" sound or the "fr-" sound. There's no way she's saying that.

Plus the fact that it just doesn't make any sense.

Her saying "of course" the other day was enough to create all those headlines, do you think something as controversial as saying she's free would've passed unnoticed?

• Like 4

This is literally 2007 . I swear while watching it i felt like im gonna see Britney with black hair , blue blouse and ripped fishnets and stained collar . It's crazy . 

Do you guys think this taylor's doing? Like she's all " Britney go out gorl , geg some dinner with sam go to restaurants have SOME FUN GORL the kids are at kevin's" and then goes and calls up tmz and x17? And since when x17 is a thing? I bet on my unruptured colon it's a ploy before september. 

• Like 4