#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

True, but Sam is her true LOVE :jj:

Plus I want to see their babies. They’re both **** as hell. :jj:

There was a rumor that Sam is gay... Would make sense tbh, he looks more like a good friend of Britney than a potential husband. Maybe they act like they're in love for PR reasons?:xfactorlook:

Omg please don't downvote, I was not being mean. Peace

She was diagnosed as a teen star in 1998.

A pop princess in 2000.

A music genius in 2003.

A dark horse in 2007. 

A comeback queen in 2008. 

A hit-machine in 2011. 

A fraud in 2013. 

An icon in 2016.

A prisoner 2008-2019 :crying3:

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Nickey said:

There was a rumor that Sam is gay... Would make sense tbh, he looks more like a good friend of Britney than a potential husband. Maybe they act like they're in love for PR reasons?:xfactorlook:

giphy.gif

He doesn’t seem gay to me at all.

You just want him to be gay because you’d like to believe he’d slay your bussy.

• Like 4

Can someone (braver than me) make a voodoo doll of Lou Taylor and go to town on it? 

article-2511060-198E2B7900000578-208_634

And we all know Brit used to advertise Pepsi so my image pic makes total sense :queenflopga:

• Like 4

I always suspected she had some sort of dependency disorder...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependent_personality_disorder

It's not hard to imagine that someone who's so eager to please would work herself to the bone to provide amazing performances... while not being able to cope with loneliness, criticism, and rejection would be pretty destructive to someone in the public eye. Either way, this seems like something that could manifest in someone under a conservatorship for an extended period of time...

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Girl she did a chicken commercial for KFC that ruined her career just because she needed the money. That was before Lou was even a thing LOL.

She cried about it on some show. It’s sad.

Lou has been her accountant since 1988 or something. It's in Lou's youtube interview.

• Like 3

Am I dreaming or she’s finally happy again :yesplease: 

This looks like it came out straight from her Blackout days when she was all about being in the city and partying and doing all sorts of crazy things :yesplease: 

I’m so happy for her, now we can finally be sure that #freebritney did something good and she loves us!!! Maybe the c-ship is actually going down for real this time, I don’t remember seeing her that happy since 2007, before For the Record and the cship “agreement”

• Like 1