#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

#Brunetteney">
Just now, #Brunetteney said:

How can you be supportive of Britney and her mental health but at the same time say **** like this and mock Lindsay is going through mental issues too? Make it make sense 

Lindsay is an addict with zero work ethic. Britney is just living her life with an illness and making the most of her life.

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I'm glad you're showing us another side of the discussion but this just shows you're forgetting the fact the c-ship is about not being able to take care of yourself. Lindsay can, whatever you think of her lifestyle.

Oprah gave her a million dollars because she was about to be homeless. Do you not remember that?

4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Who arranged Lynne's (and James) meeting with Dr. Phil was Lou Taylor. Who arranged for Jamie to seek the conservatorship was her (in emailmypussy thread - and maybe in a Britney's Gram episode -  it even says she planned to have Larry as the co-conservator but I don't know the source for that). She tried a conservatorship for Lindsay as well.

Think about it.:rlynow: Lou knew what she was about to do to Britney (lock her into a lifelong conservatorship so she can steal her money) would look wrong and shady af to the public. I can’t stand this sad excuse of human being, I truly suspect her slamming Dr.Phil was all staged to make her look good like she cares about Britney. Why would anyone think Lou is exploitating Britney when she’s attacking Dr. Phil on TV? WHEN SHES THE ONE WHO SET EVERYTHING UP FOR HIM TO EVEN BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. :tiffcackle:

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team needs to realize we are in the age of social media and it's going to be hard to keep up the facade.

People haven’t bought the “perfect pop star” image for years. It shows how out of touch they are.

It’s insulting that they think they keep getting away with this bullshit.

• Like 2

This is so disgusting. I hope her team understand that people won't stop until we hear from Britney. You can't just hide someone from the entire world - regardless of treatment. She was able to get a hair cut in the middle of her treatment I am sure she can speak up. I always knew there was something seriously sick going on in her life and we have all felt really disconnected from her for the last 10 years. And the reason for the disconnect is because we haven't been dealing with her but her money hungry team. Nothing about Britney has been personal for the last 10 years.

I feel physically sick. 

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Oprah gave her a million dollars because she was about to be homeless. Do you not remember that?

So? It's not about being able to maintain a house. It's about being able to take care of yourself. Plenty of celebs go broke, that ain't reason for a personal guardianship or a financial conservatorship.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Think about it.:rlynow: Lou knew what she was about to do to Britney (lock her into a lifelong conservatorship so she can steal her money) would look wrong and shady af to the public. I can’t stand this sad excuse of human being, I truly suspect her slamming Dr.Phil was all staged to make her look good like she cares about Britney. Why would anyone think Lou is exploitating Britney when she’s attacking Dr. Phil on TV? WHEN SHES THE ONE WHO SET EVERYTHING UP FOR HIM TO EVEN BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. :tiffcackle:

tumblr_inline_oagx3lHlr41r4komv_500.gif

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team needs to realize we are in the age of social media and it's going to be hard to keep up the facade.

Cappy wtf. :rlynow: I’m shocked (in a good way).. Sorry for being a ***** to you. You do say the dumbest things sometimes but ****. I never thought I’d see the day you actually make more sense then some members in here. :overwhelm:

• Like 4