#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

31 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

“No need to Free Britney” is their headline? Lmao!

I can’t wait until this investigation is complete. Lou is getting on my last nerve.

I mean they are talking to her "team" of course they are saying there is no need for Free Britney...what a bunch of crap. 

The mear idea that an adult woman needs this is insane. It has always been insane, but society is at a place now where we recognize that it is wrong. I am disappointed in CNN for posting this. They only talked to her team and didn't do any other work. It is pretty sad. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

y'all lowkey suggesting things to see if they grant your wishes, since we all know they read Exhale, I see ya :uknowit:

Since that’s what we were doing can we also get Britney’s original recordings for Britney Jean! I don’t care if it’s her terrible takes for passenger or her more hip hop inspired tracks that were supposedly scrapped before will came in I just wanna know what she’d sound like 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

They're all running around like headless chickens it seems.

scared and trying to lie so much, it becomes the truth.

I mean, why is everyone now having the urge to comment everything and do to different news outlets and tabloids 

... wouldn't they be better off being silent?

Exactly.

This is great for the investigators though! Team B can’t even pick one story to stick with. They’re all over the place. How will they do on the stand with their hand on the Bible? :jj:

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

y'all lowkey suggesting things to see if they grant your wishes, since we all know they read Exhale, I see ya :uknowit:

I promise I’ll retreat back to my swap with Shrek forever if y’all leak Just Luv Me stems @Loucifer :jj:

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I can’t remember if it was ever mentioned that she was in a mental facility until her team released that information?

we all just assumed she was at home and her team wasn’t tipping off the paparazzi like they usually do. 

No, there was never any official statement regarding the facility. The instagram post only mentioned "me time : ) " and then TMZ broke the news, and the following days even some media outlets had this Mandela effect, claiming Britney herself (or her social media) announced she was entering the facility, when that's not true.

Also, regarding the CNN article they claim Sam Lutfi (I find hilarious how they keep using the term of endearment Sam lol) started to inpersonate Britney through emails, as if it was just recently, when the leaked emails were allegedly (university of Britney fan voice) from 2007-2008. 

Whenever they come up with something like this, it makes feel so angry, but so powerless at the same time. That they have the power to go and say anything to the media outlets, and now it's not only "fans are crazy" now it's "Britney is crazy too, so whatever she says don't listen to her, because she doesn't know what she needs". 

Ultimately, if all the trash they say was true, it's her problem, it's her life if she lets the wrong people in, if she doesn't follow a treatment, I mean, we all want the best for her, but you just can't go and put someone, Britney or any other person, inside a crystal bubble forever and protect them from the evil in this world. I mean, we all know the reasons behind them, but if that's the narrative they're using, it just doesn't make any sense. 

• Like 9