#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I know how I’m coming off but I kinda wish y’all would check the freebritney thread and see if we’ve already covered it because like... it’s kind of bothersome having to go back and forth :ehum:

I know what you mean...

but everything is moving so fast. I'm constantly checking the freebritney thread. 

like every minute:crying1:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I can’t remember if it was ever mentioned that she was in a mental facility until her team released that information?

we all just assumed she was at home and her team wasn’t tipping off the paparazzi like they usually do. 

TMZ found out she was in there and to beat the story, Lou posted about “me time :)” on Instagram lol.

So yeah she was missing for 4 months and we thought she was just taking care of her dying father.

They're all running around like headless chickens it seems.

scared and trying to lie so much, it becomes the truth.

I mean, why is everyone now having the urge to comment everything and go to different news outlets and tabloids 

... wouldn't they be better off being silent?:decisions:

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

^^^ from article about Larry ^^^

isn't that exactly what these so called "sources" are doing as well??

idk, y'all, but this sounds like very private information that could potentially make things worse to me but I digress:

^^^ from CNN article ^^^

hypocritical much?? :cigney:

omg, y'all, how dare you ignore her rights to privacy like this even though we keep selling private information that should not be public ourselves.. :badthoughts:

That's even worse than Larry's talk-all. Much worse. And it wasn't for a tabloid. Yikes. Can't wait for Lou to get screwed over this :evilpatrick:

• Like 3
4 hours ago, zxcvb said:

If Britney started recording Blackout in March 2006-continuing through the Summer and Fall 2006, and ultimately recording most of Blackout by fall 2006 by most accounts, and Britney only re-hired Larry in November 2006, how the hell was "Larry with Britney for most of Blackout" when she fired him by April 2007????

a lot of people incorrectly associate all things blackout era with 2007. the majority of the album was recorded in '06 while pregnant with Jayden. 

• Like 6

"Of course she wants it [the conservatorship] to end, because she's not of the right mental state to understand her issues," the source explained. "She has a mental illness and that doesn't mean she needs to be locked up. It puts her somewhere in the middle. She's working on it. It's a struggle on a daily basis."

:tiffeyeroll: She has a mental illness and it's an ongoing battle SO SHE NEEDS THE CONSERVATORSHIP FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. They can potentially repeat this narrative over and over years from now because it's so generic... But then why was she even allowed to tour the world so many times under the conservatorship if she has an ongoing problem with her health?

Both sources who spoke with CNN said they are in favor of the conservatorship.

:trash: We love the 'sources' don't we?

• Like 6
18 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Lipstick alley have good tea... 

IF true, so Jamie agreed for Britney to do the interview? Lynne must know how to stand up to him. 

If she can be interviewed then she understands what is going on. End of c-ship. :crying2: 

I also thinks it’s good to be nice about K-Fed. She wants her 50/50 custody when the c-ship ends so its the right thing to do.  

I mean, IF this is all true, then Britney's only praising him as a father. Kevin may have enough kids to build a school for, and he may constantly be hitting Britney up for more child support, but we have never heard from Shar or Britney or Victoria that he's a bad father. So telling the truth is definitely in her favor.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

TMZ found out she was in there and to beat the story, Lou posted about “me time :)” on Instagram lol.

So yeah she was missing for 4 months and we thought she was just taking care of her dying father.

Oh yeah. I forgot fans thought she was taking care of dad. I never believed that.

:mariahstare:

• Like 2