#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

I just "want" 2 simple things from Brit right now. 1) UNFOLLOW Scam-lou on Instagram

2) Arrange a huge/real tell-all interview with Oprah or whoever else idk:sobbing:  

Yep!

She also needs to change her passwords ASAP.

:howiroll:

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

This leads us to perhaps the biggest factor that casts a shadow over Britney Spear’s conservatorship: The money. Britney reportedly earned $672 million during her career up until 2016, according to MoneyNation.com. Yet her annual conservatorship filings reported her net worth as of early 2018 to be $56 million, only slightly above her reported 2007 net worth, of $54 million. With gross earnings soaring during her Vegas run, especially considering her lucrative concerts, endorsements and merchandising, some have questioned whether Britney should be worth more by now .

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trialandheirs/2019/05/15/making-sense-of-the-britney-spears-conservatorship-and-freebritney/amp/?__twitter_impression=true 

57 million $ is the fraction under the conservatorship. She has other trusts:

Spoiler

But Wait! I Read That Britney Spears Was Only Worth $41 Million!?
In September 2014, an article on Yahoo.com's homepage created a lot of confusion by stating that according to court documents "Spears has a net worth of slightly more than $41 million, almost $7 million in cash and the rest in real estate." Unfortunately, what this article failed to mention is that $41 million is just the value of the assets under conservatorship with her father. Roughly five and a half years ago, a chunk of Britney's current and future finances were placed in a trust that is controlled by her father. This happened back when Britney was in the midst of a major public head-shaving meltdown in order to preserve at least a some of her wealth going forward. What the Yahoo article leaves out (or does not know) is that $41 million is just the value of that conservatorship that was created in 2007. According to TMZ, in August 2013 the conservatorship was worth $36.1 million. So it has increased $5 million in that year. Also according to documents obtained by TMZ, the conservatorship does not include at $100 million+ worth of other assets that Britney owns/controls.

It started being like 10 million $ in 2008 so it has actually increased a lot.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

57 million $ is the fraction under the conservatorship. She has other trusts:

Hide contents

But Wait! I Read That Britney Spears Was Only Worth $41 Million!?
In September 2014, an article on Yahoo.com's homepage created a lot of confusion by stating that according to court documents "Spears has a net worth of slightly more than $41 million, almost $7 million in cash and the rest in real estate." Unfortunately, what this article failed to mention is that $41 million is just the value of the assets under conservatorship with her father. Roughly five and a half years ago, a chunk of Britney's current and future finances were placed in a trust that is controlled by her father. This happened back when Britney was in the midst of a major public head-shaving meltdown in order to preserve at least a some of her wealth going forward. What the Yahoo article leaves out (or does not know) is that $41 million is just the value of that conservatorship that was created in 2007. According to TMZ, in August 2013 the conservatorship was worth $36.1 million. So it has increased $5 million in that year. Also according to documents obtained by TMZ, the conservatorship does not include at $100 million+ worth of other assets that Britney owns/controls.

It started being like 10 million $ in 2008 so it has actually increased a lot.

Not sure if I believe an article by TMZ. Team C could have been feeding fake info then to save face. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I feel bad for Larry in the sense that he now has to go back to actual work for earning a living :decisions: I mean the guy is in his mid 50s, has a whole family to feed and now he just got fired :disappointed: He doesn't have any experience doing real work for the past 20 years either, I mean it's hard to find another job where you earn money from leeching off of others :yaknow:

:blol:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Sam also just posted an Instastory of him washing off the word *** from his car. 

...rather contrived, don't you think? (If that was meant to give us a false clue on the heat between B and Sam right now - i dunno, maybe Im seeing too much into things)

Either way - Remember to keep spreading word of the conservatorship being investigated!!!!! Share all articles on this!! Don't let it go unnoticed amongst all the other drama.

Did he? Well, tbf, it came out yesterday that supposedly Britney just found out that he was paid to be her boyfriend, so looks like someone else read it, too. (Unless its a fake and he did it himself. Idk.)

But fair point!

• Like 1

So Justin Timberlake followed Katy Perry on Instagram yesterday. She doesn't follow him. I found this interesting for 2 reasons. 

1. I sent an instagram message to his mom Lynn (tagged Justin and Brit) saying can you please reach out to Britney. At this point JT was only following 650 people on Insta. I visted his profile a few hours later and noticed he started following Katy Perry

2. Given the nasty comments Katy has made about Britney makes me think Justin must still hate her and not feel sorry for her situation at all.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Food for thought to those who believe the cship was ever meant for her own good.

How I Met Your Mother's episode "Ten Sessions", the first in which Abby appears, was aired March 24, 2008. When do you think she recorded it? Between her two 5130 holds in January? Or amidst her court fight in February/early March -- all the while supposedly fighting alcoholism, **** addiction and an undisclosed mental illness?

I'd say when Dr James Edward Spar concluded that she didn't have the capacity to hire her own counsel .

• Like 7
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

If Alex is right that they faked Jamie’s illness then wouldn’t that mean Lynn & Jamie Lynn were in on the scheme? They’d know if he nearly died when his colon ruptured.

I've been thinking on this and I didn't want to respond without an answer-- it's a good question, but I just don't know. (But yes, it would mean that.)

• Like 2

I'm guessing this was has already been posted 200 pages back but if not, Larry further spoke to Variety about #FreeBritney

He also told Variety that the Free Britney movement is not necessary: 'I understand how much these fans love her and support her and I love that,' said the manager.

'The part that concerns me is that it has no factual basis. The personal issues that Britney is dealing with are highly complicated and the conservatorship is there for a reason. The courts of the State of California take this very seriously. I hope the people allow her to have her private time.'

He also said that he knows her very well as he has managed the pop siren for decades - from 1998 to 2004 and 2008 to present.

'I’ve been with her for two-thirds of her life,” Larry continued. 'I look at her almost like I look at my own daughter. It’s very emotional for me … and really rough. Personally, I want for her to just find a peaceful, happy place - whatever that means for her. It’s not about a career anymore - it’s about life.

'[Britney] is the one whose focus is on on [getting better]. She’s driving it,' Larry told the publication.  

He added: 'Let her be a civilian for a while. She's given so much. Give her time.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7034457/Britney-Spears-conservatorship-judge-orders-thorough-investigation-minders.html

• Like 1

I saw us discussing this earlier, but I'm not sure if we're updated: I keep reading THOROUGH investigation of Britney's conservators, that's what Brenda ordered. So yes, hopefully they will find the paper trail, and find even more than we did. It's not just a quick skim.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

I'm guessing this was has already been posted 200 pages back but if not, Larry further spoke to Variety about #FreeBritney

He also told Variety that the Free Britney movement is not necessary: 'I understand how much these fans love her and support her and I love that,' said the manager.

'The part that concerns me is that it has no factual basis. The personal issues that Britney is dealing with are highly complicated and the conservatorship is there for a reason. The courts of the State of California take this very seriously. I hope the people allow her to have her private time.'

He also said that he knows her very well as he has managed the pop siren for decades - from 1998 to 2004 and 2008 to present.

'I’ve been with her for two-thirds of her life,” Larry continued. 'I look at her almost like I look at my own daughter. It’s very emotional for me … and really rough. Personally, I want for her to just find a peaceful, happy place - whatever that means for her. It’s not about a career anymore - it’s about life.

'[Britney] is the one whose focus is on on [getting better]. She’s driving it,' Larry told the publication.  

He added: 'Let her be a civilian for a while. She's given so much. Give her time.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7034457/Britney-Spears-conservatorship-judge-orders-thorough-investigation-minders.html

“Let her be a civillian”

”the cship is there for a reason”

which is it you red nosed ****?

• Like 8