#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, BSfemme said:

OK, Fe is on our side then. Another witness in the case. Basically confirming what we're rpeaching. WIN TEAM!!

Fe's been on our side since the beginning. She responded to Lynne's God's warriors post with "LOUD AMEN" the day Lynne posted it, and she herself posted an image that said, "It's still manipulation if you say 'sorry' and it keeps happening. Read that again" or something like that.

So yeah, she's been here.

• Like 6
  • Leader
27 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

ugh just saw this too

"[Britney's manager] Larry [Rudolph] stating she might never be able to perform again will hopefully be eye-opening to her," the source says. "He didn’t say it to hurt her but she does need to realize how serious her situation is at this time. She has a very good support system but she is adamant about doing things her own way." 

Girl bye. 

• Like 8

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

Did u guys remember this article from last month ? We didn't believe just because it's radar online. But now Its the true. So I bellive she will fire Larry. 

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-retiring-dad-health-crisis/

Britney can’t fire or hire anyone even Larry. She fired him twice. Jamie brought Larry back when the cship started. If Larry gets fired it’ll be Jamie who will have to do it. Not because he wants Larry fired but because this **** looks HORRIBLE!! It’s best for Larry to resign voluntarily but they’ll say it was a mutual amicable decision for him to step down as Britney’s manager. 

• Like 7
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, generation glory said:

This source tho...?I thought you guys hate RO. But I’m not gonna lie this sounds plausible. They use the southern expression they don’t trust Larry as far as they can throw him LOL! If this is true this will be the THIRD time Larry’s been fired. But since Jamie is still in control it’ll be Larry voluntarily resigning with Jamie releasing a statement to TMZ saying

“Britney Spears and long time manager Larry Rudolph have mutually agreed to end their professional relationship but remain friends and Larry wishes Britney the best.”

"Larry decides to step back from mentally ill Britney because he can't cope with her not taking her drugs -but remember her dad isn't allowed to held her in a facility against her will nor give her meds, er uhm, yeah - here's a picture of a barefoot Britney leaving court two weeks ago." 

fixed lol 

• Like 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

7 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Did u guys remember this article from last month ? We didn't believe just because it's radar online. But now Its the true. So I bellive she will fire Larry. 

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-retiring-dad-health-crisis/

this is contradicting. it was larry who said she was "retiring" and RO is now saying she's firing him.

i mean RO is obviously not reliable (so take it with a grain of salt), but all these articles are great pieces to keep so the puzzle will someday make more sense.

plus Britney LOVES PERFORMING. I don't believe she would retire from it.

Britney wants out, she wants Larry to get fired (if the reports are true).. y'all, Britney's fighting spirit is back and I couldn't be any happier.. this is incredible.. :crying3:

• Like 6