#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

So Kevin a slave

he is jamie's ***** because jamie controls the $$$ .  He doesn't even care about his sons needing their moms , i mean we knew he was a shitty husband, i saw lot of people he is at least a good father, i don't know on what arguments they based this opinion because it seems clearly to be the other way .

• Like 6
Just now, Winter _90 said:

This is, so because it's Britney ..in another person it would not happen.For example:Beyonce denounces that they have locked her against her will in a psychiatric hospital and the next day it appears on the cover of all the newspaper, it's a global news  and nobody doubts her testimony  and the people who have locked her up go into jail without trial.and of course all the celebrities stand in solidarity and support her.

You are so right. This world loves to hate Britney. 

• Like 6
46 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

In other words Kevin ain't gonna let Britney sees her kids until papa Jamie says so, and he will when Britney will stfu and be their slave again . We are all focused on Britney being the victim of all this bullshit and we forget to mention how her babies are victims of this mess too, they need their mom as much as she needs them , they are using them like a ransom

It's quite clear the conservatorship should have ended in 2010 at the latest, especially since this thread has evidence proving that she HERSELF made efforts to end it then and there was expert evaluation that concluded that it wasn't necessary by 2010 (Regardless if she spiraled in late 2007/early 2008 and wasn't complying with court but still not necessarily justifying conservatorship.)

Because she came back in 2011 heavily medicated, which was NOT supposed to happen. (And what federline/his lawyer want Britney's state to be right now: heavily medicated.)

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

This is, so because it's Britney ..in another person it would not happen.For example:Beyonce denounces that they have locked her against her will in a psychiatric hospital and the next day it appears on the cover of all the newspaper it's a global news ,nobody doubts her testimony  and the people who have locked her up go into jail without trial, of course all the celebrities stand in solidarity and support her.

This is the most accurate thing I've ever read

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Media manipulation is a series of related techniques in which partisans create an image or argument that favours their particular interests.Such tactics may include the use of logical fallacies, psychological manipulations, outright deception, rhetorical and propaganda techniques, and often involve the suppression of information or points of view by crowding them out, by inducing other people or groups of people to stop listening to certain arguments, or by simply diverting attention elsewhere. In Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes, Jacques Ellul writes that public opinion can only express itself through channels which are provided by the mass media of communication – without which there could be no propaganda.[2] It is used within public relations, propaganda, marketing, etc. While the objective for each context is quite different, the broad techniques are often similar.  As illustrated below, many of the more modern mass media manipulation methods are types of distraction, on the assumption that the public has a limited attention span.

Isn't it what tmz is doing in full force ?

It's what they've been doing forever in regards to Britney at least.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

he is jamie's ***** because jamie controls the $$$ .  He doesn't even care about his sons needing their moms , i mean we knew he was a shitty husband, i saw lot of people he is at least a good father, i don't know on what arguments they based this opinion because it seems clearly to be the other way .

Truth be told, if you do searches, forums EVERYWHERE already said this guy was extremely shady in 2004; I mean just check out  the comments about their courtship in this 2004 forum:

https://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/archive/index.php/t-52730.html

To me, ultimately Britney just got unfortunately caught up in a brutal tabloid/paparazzi era from 2006-early 2008 with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan in which even mainstream media covered her every move.

But as has been said, the conservatorship should have ended in 2010, especially since she herself made efforts then so that she could get rightful custody of her kids. (And at the very latest, make efforts to end it at the end of her first residency)

• Like 4

She's definitely not weak (actually she is one of the strong, fearless woman the industry tries to sell out) and definitely doesn't loves being portrayed that way. I think everything comes to the GP actually. If they believe on The Blast, or TMZ, her image is kinda screwed, since they portray her as an "insecure woman"

• Like 1