#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

29 minutes ago, Monsah said:

I never liked her either, she's desperately trying to fit into the role of "Judge Judy who calls everyone out whenever they make a mistake". She's exhausting to follow, I like Brooke more, she's chill.

I'm Canadian so I feel like I have to like Brooke but I am honestly so annoyed that she doesn't have a Canadian drag name! lol and I feel like I would've forgiven that if she lived in Brooklyn but she lives in TN! 

ps. when I saw someone quoted me, I was prepared to be dragged for filth by an Yvie fan - I am so happy someone agrees with me about her attitude! Her drag is also a little arts and crafts for me. I did like her jellyfish drag though. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dirk said:

but the public aka general public is twisted about those tmz the blast and tons of articles picturing her in a bad light and that she needs the c-ship. all bc of her paid articles by jamie/lou.

I actually think the GP is divided; I've seen just as many comments insisting that its all wrong and she should be freed as I have comments that she needs to stay in it and that Jamie is doing what's right. (And I've only seen the latter bit, about Jamie, on the articles they pay for, so I'm pretty certain they're getting interns to leave comments in places, too.) And even still-- so we should stop because the GP is stupid and easily fooled by her team? Come on. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cuteney said:

Damn when we think about it it's seems like everything make a sense now :omg:

Ok so let me explain my point of view :yaknow:

Since cship Britney kept going from another relationship to another, stayin at max a few months single (I know more than a year happened between Charlie and Hesam, but I'll come to that point at the end)

We all thought it was because of her, that she wasn't feeling good without a man in her life

Buuuuuut, before the cship it wasn't that way, she had plenty singleney moments, that lasted for more than a month of two, so it seems like it ain't her thing, she's not the "my life is empty without a bf" kind of a girl

Since c-ship she only had one period where she was single for some time, it was in 2015-2016, around POM 2.0/Glory, you know what we call Primeney 2.0

It's funny because at the time it seemed like Bryan was in charge of her, kinda taking over Jamie, and he was seemingly giving her more freedom (at some point it felt like she wasn't even under cship anymore) :whitney:

For some obscur reasons Jamie came back to light and theeeeeen, and things went downhill, she met Sam etc. Just compare the beggining of 2016 where she was posting all those videos on insta (obvsly on her initiative), doing her own choreos, choosing songs for her show (BOM, TOMH it was clearly her as well) and stuff with the rest of the year, post Sam(Jamie comeback). It's like night and day :bedtime:

So did Lou get rid of Bryan?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Is there something we can do to kind of ripost to TMZ , i'd say spam their pages with comments #FreeBritney but it will give them money if we click their website, What about a trending ? we put a couple of things about their lies, connections ect try to make it trend like #TmzLies

Just an idea, but since we are exposing team cship and they play a big part for them, it's about time we also something about them .

I couldnt agree more with you.they have reach a new level..how they dare to say such things?? 'Britney wants out the conservatorship, not a good idea' who are they? Are they playing the role of judge now? How much money do they see from papa spears??? We need to do something im 100% down for it..im f**king pissed off..and with the other ***** wendy who said that britney is not fine cause she was barefoot...massive ATTACK to both of them..remember they should not underestimate us..we played a HUGE role into what happened in last month. They cannot do this to her anymore.:rihit:

• Like 5
3 hours ago, LanaLang said:

I think we did. Kween Lana Lang was like the Justin in Britney’s love life. Superior, iconic, what all the others couldn’t compare to. 

Literally Lana was just THAT GIRL and superior to Lois in literally every way possible when she had to leave I literally sobbed because they’d truly never be together but she still snapped even with that ugly hair 

Spoiler

The fact that the writers had to go to that extent just to let the fans and Clark know they couldn’t end up together means they knew she was better... she won 

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Remember he was asking more money from Britney. Some people never changes. What could Britney see in him?

She was lonely and tired of everything around her (And with lots of unresolved issues thanks to a shitty team that never let her take a break). Not a good combination :disappointed: And she was soooo in love with him back than that it's kida sad to see how he's taking advantage of her, even more than 10 years later.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Kathy comments on #FreeBritney and made fun of her being crazy

Did anyone honestly expect any less, given everything she's said about Britney? :whatitellu: Lmao if y'all thought we'd have an ally in Kathy, I could have told you otherwise 1000 pages earlier.

But.....

Spoiler

Kathy's still trash. :trash:

• Like 9
6 hours ago, MacLaura said:

This blind is about Britney - CDAN always labels her as "permanent A list "singer""

TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2019

Blind Item #9

The permanent A list "singer" just found out her boyfriend gets paid to be her boyfriend.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-item-9_14.html

:whatitellu:

So basically she´s been sleeping with a *****... good, another scumbag exposed 

My God what did Britney do to deserve all this?:wontcry:

32 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

In other words Kevin ain't gonna let Britney sees her kids until papa Jamie says so, and he will when Britney will stfu and be their slave again . We are all focused on Britney being the victim of all this bullshit and we forget to mention how her babies are victims of this mess too, they need their mom as much as she needs them , they are using them like a ransom

So Kevin a slave

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I'm Canadian so I feel like I have to like Brooke but I am honestly so annoyed that she doesn't have a Canadian drag name! lol and I feel like I would've forgiven that if she lived in Brooklyn but she lives in TN! 

ps. when I saw someone quoted me, I was prepared to be dragged for filth by an Yvie fan - I am so happy someone agrees with me about her attitude! Her drag is also a little arts and crafts for me. I did like her jellyfish drag though. 

She goes by Brooklyn because his name is Brock

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

THIS. Kathy is absolute trash!!!!! I cannot stand this *****. Going to tweet her now actually :bgrin:

Was that part about hocus-pocus water a dig at religious part of Brit's c-s, namly Lou?