#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just a random thought: Is “I feel so free with you” canceled because it says “free” in the title? Maybe Britney didn’t want it because she hasn’t felt free in forever.:mj: But then again, how can she say no if she doesn’t have a say in work decisions? :mj: So confused.:tiffsniffle:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I actually have disliked Yvie all season, but if this is true, and it shows unedited in all it's #freebritney glory, I will root for her to snatch the crown. 

I never liked her either, she's desperately trying to fit into the role of "Judge Judy who calls everyone out whenever they make a mistake". She's exhausting to follow, I like Brooke more, she's chill.

• Like 2

Lou followed my old account, back whenever the Banana the Snake infamous update tweet was made. I said whoever ran her Twitter was cute, even if it wasn't Britney. And then she followed.

Knowing now it was likely Lou, I'm really glad I never bothered to try and get them to follow my new one.

• Like 1

And that's exactly what we're doing.

I decided to rewatch FTR, and it caught my attention the moment the reporter asked her "how can someone end up being a victim of success?"

She straight up refused this label, she said that  people put her in the category, but she doesn't like to be portrayed like that. It made me reflect a bit, what does she think of us? We're spreading the facts that Britney is held agaisnt her will, being controlled, without help etc... portraying her as a helpless little girl in Wonderland(which she kinda is), but my point is, I'm afraid Britney is being repelled by this movement as well.

What do you guys think?

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Applejack said:

yup. Apparently the judge dismissed these efforts and considered the doctor's and Ingham's opinion from early 2008 - based on quick conversations. :well:

At that time there was no forceful social media and she gave zero interviews from 2009-2010, so (even though I myself wasn't actually paying attention to her then) it's easy to see how this could be somewhat swept under the rug; because she should have been freed by 2009 or 2010.

Yes she was missing court dates etc... during late 2007/early 2008 but if there were also expert evaluations during 2009-2010 which suggested that there was no need for the conservatorship any longer then she was totally mistreated by the court/her handlers.

I do hope that this new evaluation aids in the process for her attaining custody of her kids.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Just a random thought: Is “I feel so free with you” canceled because it says “free” in the title? Maybe Britney didn’t want it because she hasn’t felt free in forever.:mj: But then again, how can she say no if she doesn’t have a say in work decisions? :mj: So confused.:tiffsniffle:

I remember awhile ago in a thread that was a consensus we kind of came to, that she prob wouldnt want to record a song about feeling free. Britney could have refused to record it and maybe Myah was unavailable so therefore it had to be scrapped :weusay:

• Like 2

In a world where she won't get justice without the public's help, do you really think she cares as long as the main point of the narrative is her freedom? I mean, I'm sorry if reporting what is fact is seen as "labeling someone as weak", but how else are we supposed to get what's going on out there?

And also, you're wrong. A lot of people are insisting she is the strongest woman because of all she endures: and they're right.

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Remember he was asking more money from Britney. Some people never changes. What could Britney see in him?

Is this a Public Threat?Orchestrated by Lou M Taylor and Papa Spears! What horrendous people play with the people that one love the most?

The problem is that they(Jamie and team)are stealing from their children who are the beneficiaries  and Kevin does not care...the problem is that children miss his mother and Kevin does not care...can you tell me what kind of father is?Kevin has never had respect to Britney as a person, woman ,wife or mother...that's why I feel sorry that she chose a person like him in the most important and special chapter  of her life.

• Like 2

Is there something we can do to kind of ripost to TMZ ? i'd say spam their pages with comments #FreeBritney but it will give them money if we click on their website, What about a trending topic? we put a couple of things together about their lies, connections ect  and try to make it trend like #TmzLies

Just an idea, but since we are exposing team cship and they play a big part for them, it's about time we also do something about them .

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Is there something we can do to kind of ripost to TMZ , i'd say spam their pages with comments #FreeBritney but it will give them money if we click their website, What about a trending ? we put a couple of things about their lies, connections ect try to make it trend like #TmzLies

Just an idea, but since we are exposing team cship and they play a big part for them, it's about time we also something about them .

I'm for it.

It wouldn't be difficult to get Twitter Army to agree; they're fed up with it, too.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Is there something we can do to kind of ripost to TMZ , i'd say spam their pages with comments #FreeBritney but it will give them money if we click their website, What about a trending ? we put a couple of things about their lies, connections ect try to make it trend like #TmzLies

Just an idea, but since we are exposing team cship and they play a big part for them, it's about time we also something about them .

1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

I'm for it.

It wouldn't be difficult to get Twitter Army to agree; they're fed up with it, too.

#TMZlies, I’m here for it!! :makesomenoise:

• Like 8