#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

37 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

That's what the 730 expert evaluation is for, to determine the competence of a parent in a divorce case.  And this is important because it has never been ordered before during the duration of the conservatorship.

Actually it has, many times. Remember that @land post from way, way back?

07/17/2008 Report - Court Appointed Counsel (Report of Evidence Code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Attorney

11/17/2008 Report (No Fee) (Evidence Code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

03/30/2009 Report (No Fee) (Evidence Code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

07/23/2009 Report (No Fee) (Evidence code 730 expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

05/28/2010 Report (No Fee) (Evidence code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

• Like 7
27 minutes ago, Cuteney said:

Damn when we think about it it's seems like everything make a sense now :omg:

Ok so let me explain my point of view :yaknow:

Since cship Britney kept going from another relationship to another, stayin at max a few months single (I know more than a year happened between Charlie and Hesam, but I'll come to that point at the end)

We all thought it was because of her, that she wasn't feeling good without a man in her life

Buuuuuut, before the cship it wasn't that way, she had plenty singleney moments, that lasted for more than a month of two, so it seems like it ain't her thing, she's not the "my life is empty without a bf" kind of a girl

Since c-ship she only had one period where she was single for some time, it was in 2015-2016, around POM 2.0/Glory, you know what we call Primeney 2.0

It's funny because at the time it seemed like Bryan was in charge of her, kinda taking over Jamie, and he was seemingly giving her more freedom (at some point it felt like she wasn't even under cship anymore) :whitney:

For some obscur reasons Jamie came back to light and theeeeeen, and things went downhill, she met Sam etc. Just compare the beggining of 2016 where she was posting all those videos on insta (obvsly on her initiative), doing her own choreos, choosing songs for her show (BOM, TOMH it was clearly her as well) and stuff with the rest of the year, post Sam(Jamie comeback). It's like night and day :bedtime:

Now that you mentioned it I wonder what happened with Bryan?? He was with Britney all the time and he kind of disappeared 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Actually it has, many times. Remember that land post from way, way back?

07/17/2008 Report - Court Appointed Counsel (Report of Evidence Code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Attorney

11/17/2008 Report (No Fee) (Evidence Code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

03/30/2009 Report (No Fee) (Evidence Code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

07/23/2009 Report (No Fee) (Evidence code 730 expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

05/28/2010 Report (No Fee) (Evidence code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

Interesting.  And I am assuming that this was a part of Britney's efforts to end the conservatorship back in 2009-2010?

Nevertheless, pertaining to my post, there is a new judge involved and hopefully the evaluation determines she is a capable parent, end the conservatorship and begin the process of getting custody of her kids.

• Like 7
41 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Now that you mentioned it I wonder what happened with Bryan?? He was with Britney all the time and he kind of disappeared 

Ikrrrr, maybe the idea of getting out of the cship grow into her thanks to that taste of freedom and Jamie came back to keep her under control :watrusayin:

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Interesting.  And I am assuming that this was a part of Britney's efforts to end the conservatorship back in 2009-2010?

yup. Apparently the judge dismissed these efforts and considered the doctor's and Ingham's opinion from early 2008 - based on quick conversations. :well:

• Like 5

All these news sites are being paid off by Jamie and it SHOWS.

There’s no way they would post all this nonsense otherwise. Do these journalists not do any f**king research? They are still clinging onto the idea that Britney checked herself into the facility to deal with her dad’s illness... which is clearly laughable at this point.

Of course, Jamie continues to use Sam Lutfi as his pawn and make it seem like he was responsible for Free Britney when HELLOOOO ?! Not a single mention of BritneyGram’s or the paralegal.

Do people have no shame in reporting these bogus *** articles?

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Nels64 said:

Okay we keep saying september but there’s still an august date. What’s going to happen in august? 

I don't know, unless Britney somehow manages to sneak in, I suppose it's gonna be the routine hearing they've been having every year. Hopefully she/Lynne take advantage of it to maybe present something else to the judge, like some kind of progress. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Why can’t Sam L shut his mouth and not talk to paparazzi now TMZ has another article 

They would have had another article with or without him because they're pushing the, "Britney's SO crazy!" narrative, but agreed.

Also, lmfao and smdh at the continued claims that Sam is the ringleader of FreeBritney. Its so obvious he's not, but okay.

• Like 2