#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Is anyone actually surprised?? :frenchy: Even if Sam isn’t a paid minder it’s obvious af he is not with Britney for any reason other than to jump off his career. You all fell for a hot body and a pretty face. Joke’s on you! :shadelaugh:

Look at all Sam’s been able to do and achieve since getting with Britney: his IG followers skyrocketed, he’s booked more modeling work, he’s “an aspiring actor”, :ehidk:sells gym clothes (LMAO who buys that ****?), he’s traveled the world extensively, and recently he’s talked about opening a soccer club or whatever. 

Meanwhile what’s Britney gotten out of this and don’t say the D. **** is fleeting. :mhm: So basically nothing. Britney has nothing to show for being with Sam Asghari. But I suppose she’s happy to have someone to keep her company since she’s probably extremely lonely, especially now.

All that goes out the door once Britney leaves

People only care because of Britney and he will be forgotten like most of the guys she's dated.  We only still mention K Fed.due to the kids

• Like 6
3 hours ago, MacLaura said:

This blind is about Britney - CDAN always labels her as "permanent A list "singer""

TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2019

Blind Item #9

The permanent A list "singer" just found out her boyfriend gets paid to be her boyfriend.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-item-9_14.html

Cdan also posted last week this 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-item-1_13.html?m=1

so Lynne is wanting to become a conservator 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

But what are you surprised about?All Britney couple have been hired since 2008 by the father and team.

-Jason had know her since 2006 and he was even in Lutfi's time just like Brett,I always wonder why they stayed with her?Jason was going to replace Jamie in Guardianship,There are several videos where you see Jason's possessive attitude, just like the videos being with girls.One of the reasons that gave her team the break up is that Jayden had a bad relationship with Jason.

-David Lucado was supposedly know by Andrew Wallet and hence the connection.He finally said that Britney did not need a guardianship and that caused her father and her team to break the connections and break a contrack with him.They told the press that David was unfaithful to Britney and it was over and they closed the case.

-Charlie Ebersol: Supposedly her team wanted to give an image of Britney philanthropic(I don't want to imagine...)and they thought Charlie would be a good option but there was no chemistry between them and I think Charlie is a good person and the relationship is over.

-Sam A. :Probably Britney's worst boyfriend.Connection thanks to Larry Rudolph,He thought now it is well seen to have a boy toy because we did not hire him?What a good idea!He is haunting fame and he will always listen to us and the fans will love him..has muscles!.It think Sam's attitude is evident and it's really vomitive but people do not want to see it..has muscles!,Larry in that ,he was right.

Why do they hire her boyfriends?

-Easy..to have control.

-So that she os entertained.

-Due to her image, they think that having a partner gives stability and is better for her(This thought is very old and horrible).

-So that she does not feel isolated and that boyfriend will be her contact with the outside world.

I sincerely hope and believe that she has not fallen in love with any of her partner since 2008 but I think she is a positive woman who tried be as good as possible with those people/couple and let herself be loved.It's like there's no choice,I'm going to try to be fine and happy with that person.

Damn when we think about it it's seems like everything make a sense now :omg:

Ok so let me explain my point of view :yaknow:

Since cship Britney kept going from another relationship to another, stayin at max a few months single (I know more than a year happened between Charlie and Hesam, but I'll come to that point at the end)

We all thought it was because of her, that she wasn't feeling good without a man in her life

Buuuuuut, before the cship it wasn't that way, she had plenty singleney moments, that lasted for more than a month of two, so it seems like it ain't her thing, she's not the "my life is empty without a bf" kind of a girl

Since c-ship she only had one period where she was single for some time, it was in 2015-2016, around POM 2.0/Glory, you know what we call Primeney 2.0

It's funny because at the time it seemed like Bryan was in charge of her, kinda taking over Jamie, and he was seemingly giving her more freedom (at some point it felt like she wasn't even under cship anymore) :whitney:

For some obscur reasons Jamie came back to light and theeeeeen, and things went downhill, she met Sam etc. Just compare the beggining of 2016 where she was posting all those videos on insta (obvsly on her initiative), doing her own choreos, choosing songs for her show (BOM, TOMH it was clearly her as well) and stuff with the rest of the year, post Sam(Jamie comeback). It's like night and day :bedtime:

• Like 9
31 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Who knows? The thing is that she has no custody in or out of the cship. What she has is an informal agreement with Kevin.

30 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

not true.. she first lost custody then went into the conservatorship as far as I remember.

so if she gets out she still just will have to renegotiate visitation rights or will be granted them. custody is with kev

That's what the 730 expert evaluation is for, to determine the competence of a parent in a divorce case.  And this is important because it has never been ordered before during the duration of the conservatorship.

20 minutes ago, G-unit said:

If she gets out of her conservatorship, she will 100% be entitled to go for custody of children.  She lost custody prior to the c-ship, that is correct, but under the c-ship she cannot, legally, regain custody herself (since in essence she doesn’t even have custody of herself).  If she is able to show the court that she has stray income and that she is healthy mentally and physically, she can absolutely have custody of her children.  Will a judge grant her FULL custody?  More than likely, no.  The boys have grown up in Kevin’s house for so long, that there is no way (unless Kevin were to lose all ability to provide for the childrens’ immedkate, basic needs) that a judge would take Kevin’s custody and grant him visitation.  They would be given 50/50, which is more than fair.

Agreed.

33 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

He better be prepared for when she comes out of the conservatorship because she will immediately get full custody.  He, his wife and Shar Jackson will be screwed.

And once she's out of the conservatorship and custody can't be held over her head anymore, fans should assail his pathetic wife (not federline since he is, after all, the father of her kids)

• Like 6

So TMZ has posted the video of free Britney and twisting everything, let's dislike the video and give them a comment they deserve

On 5/10/2019 at 7:20 PM, PrettyGorl said:

These drawn out court cases always move slowly. Same thing in The Guardians (watch on Amazon Prime) with the elderly. The children of the elderly people put under guardianships were exhausted by the courting constantly pushing things off and making no changes.

• Like 5
45 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

But what are you surprised about?All Britney couple have been hired since 2008 by the father and team.

-Jason had know her since 2006 and he was even in Lutfi's time just like Brett,I always wonder why they stayed with her?Jason was going to replace Jamie in Guardianship,There are several videos where you see Jason's possessive attitude, just like the videos being with girls.One of the reasons that gave her team the break up is that Jayden had a bad relationship with Jason.

Jason had bad relationships with Jayden? How did you hear about it? Is it Amy article? 

• Super Mods

Well, looks like someone will be forced to do more workout videos with their pretend boyfriend to burn those extra calories. :janet:

Team B wants to make sure she is at top shape for Larry’s grand comeback plan. :mhm:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Also for those outside the US who want to read the article https://proxy-nyc.hidemyass-freeproxy.com/proxy/en-ww/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudXNtYWdhemluZS5jb20vY2VsZWJyaXR5LW1vbXMvbmV3cy9rZXZpbi1mZWRlcmxpbmUtd29udC1hbGxvdy1icml0bmV5LXNwZWFycy1tb3JlLXRpbWUtd2l0aC1zb25zLw

EXCLUSIVE

Kevin Federline ‘Won’t Allow’ Ex Britney Spears to Spend More Time With Their Sons Until She Is ‘Stable’ Again

1 hour ago

Amid Britney Spears’ conservatorship drama and following her mental health treatment, Kevin Federline wants his ex-wife’s condition to improve before he gives her any additional time with their two sons, 13-year-old Preston and 12-year-old Jayden.

Britney Spears’ Mental Health Battle and Ongoing Conservatorship Drama Explained

“Britney’s immediate concern has been in having increased visitation time with her boys,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. “Kevin won’t allow the boys to spend more time with their mother until Britney is once again stable and therapeutic on medication. He allows the boys to spend time with Britney, but it’s at his discretion.”

Kevin Federline ‘Won’t Allow’ Ex Britney Spears More Time With SonsKevin Federline and Britney Spears. Bryan Steffy/WireImage/Getty Images; Image Group LA/Disney Channel/Getty Images

The “I Wanna Go” singer, 37, checked herself into a California wellness center in April after grappling with her father Jamie Spears’ recent health scare, and the decision had Federline’s support. “Kevin commends Britney for recognizing that she needs to take a step back and that she is taking the reasonable steps to deal with her situation in a responsible way,” an attorney for the 41-year-old told The Blast at the time.

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline’s Relationship Timeline: From Divorce to Coparenting

On April 23, two days before she left the center, Britney updated fans on the situation through social media. “All is well,” she said in an Instagram video. “My family has been going through a lot of stress and anxiety lately, so I just needed time to deal. But don’t worry: I’ll be back very soon.”

The pop star checked herself out of the center on April 25, and the following day, she reunited with Preston and Jayden, who had been staying with Federline. At the time, TMZ reported that while Britney and her ex-husband were meant to trade custody of the boys every three days in accordance with their joint custody agreement, Federline had done most of the caregiving in the months leading up to Britney’s treatment.

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102429)

In recent weeks, Britney has been trying to wrest her personal life out from under Jamie’s conservatorship, which has been in place since her breakdown in 2007 and 2008. Her mother, Lynne Spears, has become more involved in the conservatorship and wants Britney back in treatment, but the Grammy winner is ready to make her own decisions.

Britney Spears’ Ups and Downs Over the Years

“Britney doesn’t live in fear of repeating what happened in 2007 and 2008,” an insider previously told Us. “She’s come such a long way as a performer, as a mother and as a person — and that includes knowing when it’s time to take the necessary steps to seek help.”

With reporting by Jen Heger

• Like 3
3 hours ago, MacLaura said:

This blind is about Britney - CDAN always labels her as "permanent A list "singer""

TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2019

Blind Item #9

The permanent A list "singer" just found out her boyfriend gets paid to be her boyfriend.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-item-9_14.html

Can somebody please put me in a cship and pay me a Sam Asgheri? :wontcry:

Spoiler

Jk, that's f**king lame of Jamie Spears, and if true I applaud Britney for not having a big breakdown rn, because I would've done something bad to both him and Sam if I found out.... :mhm:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, LanaLang said:

Everyone talking about Jason, Sam, David,...meanwhile I’m over here trying to plot ways of making Jessica Biel “accidentally” disappear without a trace. 73Hn.gif

Justin was important(more for friendship than for love) but it was not the love of her life.That relationship had problems and the relationship was dead.Justin's ideal partner is Jessica  Biel ,it seems that they have a similar personality and that is important.