#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

This is the voicemail from 2009; I recall hearing it back then on ONTD. I have always believed it was Britney.  Some of the communications we've been analyzing over the last month are not new. For example, it was many years ago that Lufti also released the text from "Britney" (I can't say for sure whether it's actually her) where she says her parents have turned her into a "nobody," and that she hates Lou who is a "holy roly" woman.

It's quite clear that Britney wants to get out of this conservatorship, but her children are being held over her head. If she gets the custodial issues handled, there is nothing to be held over head anymore. She knows what she's doing! I truly believe something major happened recently that made her fed the **** up with this situation to snap and say she isn't tolerating it any longer.

I agree 100%. I wonder what it was that made her start fighting against the chip. Must have been something to do with the stay at the mental facility 

Does anyone know what a psychiatric evaluation involves? Is it just asking questions? Brain scans? Observing Brit in day to day life? :lostney:

Sidenote: Carrie Fisher never lost custody of Billie Lourd, despite drug and alcohol addiction, severe manic depression, multiple overdoses and episodes of psychosis. :whatitellu:

• Like 6
6 hours ago, BoleynR said:

So Jamie lynn has deleted the picture of Britney she uploaded on court date day... ?:receipts2::icant2:

6 hours ago, BSfemme said:

what pic? where?

I'm glad she removed it. It looked awful with those ******* horrible filters that she's probably getting paid to use and promote

7 minutes ago, pinklilbabytee said:

Does anyone know what a psychiatric evaluation involves? Is it just asking questions? Brain scans? Observing Brit in day to day life? :lostney:

Sidenote: Carrie Fisher never lost custody of Billie Lourd, despite drug and alcohol addiction, severe manic depression, multiple overdoses and episodes of psychosis. :whatitellu:

How come people like CARRIE FISHER weren't in a conservatorship and someone like Britney, who's worst action ever was trolling the media is under one? :wyd:

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

How come people like CARRIE FISHER weren't in a conservatorship and someone like Britney, who's worst action ever was trolling the media is under one? :wyd:

Loucifer wasn't around Carrie Fisher (RIP)'s family to turn them against her 

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney didn’t teach you to let your daughter drive an ATV into a lake.

I’ve been so sick of Jamie Lynn lol. I think it’s because she did that Justin Timberlake appreciation post.

I’ll be nice. :byetina:

I feel you... she got on my nerves with that post where she snapped and then her awful filters so I decided to unfollow her. Enough is enough! lol ? 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

This is the voicemail from 2009; I recall hearing it back then on ONTD. I have always believed it was Britney.  Some of the communications we've been analyzing over the last month are not new. For example, it was many years ago that Lufti also released the text from "Britney" (I can't say for sure whether it's actually her) where she says her parents have turned her into a "nobody," and that she hates Lou who is a "holy roly" woman.

It's quite clear that Britney wants to get out of this conservatorship, but her children are being held over her head. If she gets the custodial issues handled, there is nothing to be held over head anymore. She knows what she's doing! I truly believe something major happened recently that made her fed the **** up with this situation to snap and say she isn't tolerating it any longer.

Me too, i also think that something big happened , that led to domination cancelation , to Andrew resigning , to a "paralegal" leaking infos, and Britney + Lynn have decided that enough is enough . 

• Like 7
  • Community Curators

GUYS WHAT IN THE **** 

did you guys know about this?

i was on Instagram and I was looking at my stories and there was an ad that said 400,000 people in the us are enslaved and it had a picture of BRITNEY 

WHAAAAA

the company was ozy

I don’t know how to upload screenshots using a cellphone but this is the Instagram page 

also btw why did jamie Lynn delete the brinni post

https://instagram.com/ozy?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=aae4a9ui798o

• Like 3
1 minute ago, 3isacharm said:

I feel you... she got on my nerves with that post where she snapped and then her awful filters so I decided to unfollow her. Enough is enough! lol ? 

I was about to drop some tea on Lynne, too, that most newer fans don’t know about or older fans forgot about BUT since she’s helping Britney right now and it’s Mother’s Day .... I will refrain.

2rHg.gif

Plus I don’t want Loucifer and TMZ to run with that old story because I know they’re watching us.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Catalin said:

Do you believe Scamuel Ingham will be involved in this evaluation? This man is very untrustworthy.

I don't know if Scamuel Ingham will be involved in the evaluation as a lawyer and i doubt it, i just don't see a judge going there and i think at the end of the day they kinda are all "friends" , that's why the pressure and the cover we make on all of them is important . I think the evaluation will only concern the agreements made during the cship , to see if some of them should be removed or kept in place .

• Like 3