#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

58 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

The voicemail was played on the Britney’s gram podcast so anyone who listened to it heard the voicemail supposedly left by the paralegal. A recording of it is here 

Thank you for posting this. I hadn't heard it yet.

Does anyone know where I can find the Lutfi emails that "Britney" referred to in her Instagram post?

3 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

All these rumors and speculations are driving me nuts :nyheadache:

Same here tbh. 

But I feel like everything is going in the right direction. 

And unlike she has a rare mental health issue that no one but her team can see, or someone pays off the people assessing her, she will probably be free next year at some point :disappointed:

• Like 1
On 5/10/2019 at 11:12 PM, breatheheavy said:

I wonder if the judge denied Britney's requests but told her 'not today, but if your evaluation meets the xyz criteria that deems you're competent then yes, I'll grant it.' 

That could make a lot of sense and tbh we know Britney thrives when she has hope. She seems to unravel when all hope is lost. All speculation of course 

Brit  will undergo real evaluations,which is a lot more than what many "protected" people in conservatorships  and/or guardianships are afforded . Many are left in this situation until they die, with no way out.  This is because families of victims lose standing with the court to intervene.  They try and try to free a loved one to no avail.  As their loved one's house and assets are sold out from under them due to charges and fees, and as the family sits by helpless as their loved one is moved into a facility and drugged, cut off from family on purpose, the family AND the victim are helpless to do anything, even if millions are disappearing.  That won't be true in Britney's case.  Everyone is watching.

I worry a little about Samuel Ingham's relationship with the new judge.  Everyone thinks judge Brenda J. Penny s a good judge.  They are probably right.  But Ingham served on a panel with the judge last year while she was a commissioner. Judges tend to respect what the lawyers say, especially if they are "super-lawyers" and know each other.  Penny and Ingham served last year as 2 out of 3 speakers on a panel teaching volunteers how to be Gaurdian Ad Litems.  This doesn't necessarily mean anything.  It's just worth knowing.  https://customers.lacba.org/ItemDetail?iProductCode=011918tesod&Category=ONDEMAND&WebsiteKey=d1ad4c15-b0de-4a6e-9a08-bebf7733938b

• Like 9
13 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

Brit  will undergo real evaluations,which is a lot more than what many "protected" people in conservatorships  and/or guardianships are afforded . Many are left in this situation until they die, with no way out.  This is because families of victims lose standing with the court to intervene.  They try and try to free a loved one to no avail.  As their loved one's house and assets are sold out from under them due to charges and fees, and as the family sits by helpless as their loved one is moved into a facility and drugged, cut off from family on purpose, the family AND the victim are helpless to do anything, even if millions are disappearing.  That won't be true in Britney's case.  Everyone is watching.

I worry a little about Samuel Ingham's relationship with the new judge.  Everyone thinks judge Brenda J. Penny s a good judge.  They are probably right.  But Ingham served on a panel with the judge last year while she was a commissioner. Judges tend to respect what the lawyers say, especially if they are "super-lawyers" and know each other.  Penny and Ingham served last year as 2 out of 3 speakers on a panel teaching volunteers how to be Gaurdian Ad Litems.  This doesn't necessarily mean anything.  It's just worth knowing.  https://customers.lacba.org/ItemDetail?iProductCode=011918tesod&Category=ONDEMAND&WebsiteKey=d1ad4c15-b0de-4a6e-9a08-bebf7733938b

fingers crossed everything will be fine. 

hopefully the eye of the public will help 

12 hours ago, justphil said:

And same to you. With every passing second your clock is ticking towards death. Better go out and live life to the fullest and get off exhale! 

People in their 30s are secure, have careers, a car, home, a 401K, a savings. Tf you got, girl? (Besides an under-developed brain)

savage

i think at this point there is not gonna be much of an information or photos. Britney is going to be evaluated. That is good. But i just hope the expert and doctors won't be paid so she can have unbiased expertease. That is a long process so right now Britney needs to be calm and hopeful. We only can hope and pray for her.  I hope media will be sensitive to the subject too and stop portraying her crazy. 

• Like 4
On 5/10/2019 at 5:59 PM, breatheheavy said:

"who must be approved by attorneys for Britney and Jamie Spears"

Hmmm. Jamie's lawyers are who helped get her into this mess in the first place no?

And are they implying Britney and Jamie now have separate lawyers? 

The conservator usually has his or her own attorney who can defend the conservatorship and be paid out of the protected person's estate to do that.  One of those unfair practices that happen in these courtrooms.   These courts are also usually hidden from public scrutiny.  You can imagine what happens behind closed doors if there are assets to exploit and the people working these courts for profit aren't audited.   Brit is a public figure.  She'll receive justice. But many across the nation won't, until their state adopts the new Uniform Commission Adult Guardianship Act of 2017.  Only 2 states have done it so far.

• Like 2