#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Britney's attorney, Samuel Ingram has participated in other high-profile conservatorships.  Wonder how much money is heading into his pocket?  https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Judge-Approves-Appointment-for-Sumner-Redstone-502960931.html

He was  also accused of some very shady communications, as attorney representing Casey Kasem's best interests-- with the opposing  attorney representing the petitioner.  It is alleged that  the two conspired to put Casey into conservatorship. The emails between them are revealing.  https://mediaoneentertainment.com/breaking-news-racketeering-attorneys-exposed-in-casey-kasems-murder-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR2fAV67Z5AZlMJ_txiNODadcqWtdGPcxiQq0mBX2CXE2DZY7JDARIUJNh4

1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

Still not the best move walking barefoot given all the accusations Britney is receiveing daily about her mental health....:frenchy:

So every woman who is heels all day that takes them off and walks barefoot because they hurt or are uncomfortable is mental??? You are reaching so far.

14 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

BTW, I know it was said a few pages ago and then revoked - on my Instagram, Lou doesn’t follow Jamie Lynne anymore :bedtime:

It shows up that they both follow each other for me when I searched it... It came up no results under followers and then I refreshed it and Loucifers name popped up.