#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, BKSTYL3 said:

i'm taggin Lou and Larry in my insta stories :jj:

so I know 

Image result for we see each other gif

We need to tag the media in legit things on Twitter and Insta (not ramblings or assumptions or no source)  for example I tagged them in a reply to that Kelly girl,  the guy who took a picture with Britney that Mario replied too, and there was one other.. maybe kingalex?

I'm also going to tag the Twitter that showed the dancer commenting on Britney.  These are all things straight from a person's mouth...

We want them to have real sources they can contact not have to read a long *** thread with pictures & commentary imo.

I tag mainly accessonline,  thetalkcbs and nytimes.

Access since access Hollywood is their show which seems to be keeping an open mind

Nytimes because of a former article

Thetalkcbs bc of Eve and Sharon 

Again THEY NEED SOURCES TO REPORT ANYTHING. 

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Do you think Britney knows?

does she know what is happening among the fans and her team? 

Is she aware that a revolution is going on outside for her?

the sad thing is that she may not found out cause even when she will get out from where she is her team may hide it from her:wontcry:

• Like 3
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, nicquinta said:

We need to tag the media in legit things on Twitter and Insta (not ramblings or assumptions or no source)  for example I tagged them in a reply to that Kelly girl,  the guy who took a picture with Britney that Mario replied too, and there was one other.. maybe kingalex?

I'm also going to take the Twitter that showed the dancer commenting on Britney.  These are all things straight from a person's mouth...

We don't want them to have real sources they can contact not have to read a long *** thread with pictures & commentary imo.

Access since access Hollywood is their show which seems to be keeping an open mind

IMO the best thing to tag people in is the @emailmypussy thread because it compiles EVERYTHING from beginning to end in one place in a concise way

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Why do you think they split up again? I thought theyve been living together for years now since they got back together..?

That was why I said that I thought and not that I knew-- the only reason I think it is because I can't recall seeing them together in a very long time, but that could just be the nature of them being parents of a celebrity, or work related reasons.

8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

honestly i think it'd freak her out a bit if she did know. she's always striked me as someone who appreciates her privacy and normality, she doesn't seem like someone that enjoys the "celebrity" her position brings and that extends to this stan culture too in my view.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

She's been dropping hints since forever. Her Instagram posts, her 2007 songs, FTR. She's thinking we took our sweet time. I mean, I would lol

8 minutes ago, nicquinta said:

I'm also going to tag the Twitter that showed the dancer commenting on Britney.  These are all things straight from a person's mouth...

We want them to have real sources they can contact not have to read a long *** thread with pictures & commentary imo.

Exactly.. people need to know more about the restrictions they have against her. The story of Britney not taking her meds and being involuntarily held just makes her look crazy 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

The answer imo is: no, no (her team maybe) and no. To me it is clear that she's sheltered.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Guys, I got a task for everyone

before clicking on the spoiler, follow these steps

• Plug in your headphones
  • Turn the volume up
  • Dim the lights
  • Find a quiet place
  • Watch the video below
      Hide contents

:crying3:

that song has always made me emotional :yasqueen:

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Exactly.. people need to know more about the restrictions they have against her. The story of Britney not taking her meds and being involuntarily held just makes her look crazy 

Exactly.   That people connectted to her have noticed FOR YEARS.   That Kelly person knew since MMC and during the start of her singing career ... she noticed something off back then

I’m anxious for what’s to come. I’m sure Britney is going to get through this somehow. Hopefully her mom can do something... I don’t know if she has any role when it comes to the conservatorship... I hope not. Hopefully this gets LOTS of coverage in the media. Is there anyway charges could be filed on Brit’s behalf or at least investigations be made to get things started?

• Like 1

I tend to believe this story. I think it’s much more credible than the willing treatment, and this confirms what we have believed deep inside. The request of Wallet to increase the salary and then he resigns in March, her Mom kinda joining the revolution by liking comments on Instagram... it makes sense to believe it. I think that these news about the conservatorship are a good thing because they make ppl more aware of what she’s living and it can help in some way to help her. Some of you here say they don’t believe this? What’s the point? Every real fan knows she has to deal with restraints. And I think that this conservatorship is exaggerated, maybe she needs medication and stuff like that but if it’s too much and it’s not needed, than it’s not good for Britney. 

• Like 4