#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I just don’t understand why he’s doing this? He has enough money now, he’s basically dying .. wouldn’t you have a come to Jesus moment and decide to give your daughter the happiness she deserves??? Like what kind of monster 

Eh if this is anywhere near as dark as it seems.my theory is they can't let her out of it now bc they'll all go to jail lol.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I just don’t understand why he’s doing this? He has enough money now, he’s basically dying .. wouldn’t you have a come to Jesus moment and decide to give your daughter the happiness she deserves??? Like what kind of monster 

fear of getting sued for whatever happened during those 11 years ?

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

who knows. situation is complicated. Britney is been under conservatorship drugs for 11 years. who knows whether she can live normal life after that. She is such a brave woman for having patience to live like that for so many years...i just keep hoping and praying for this nightmare to end. She deserves it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

A 730 Evaluation is done by an impartial third party. California law trumps anything TMZ, E!, and Radar are saying. 

Y’all really just need to not check the tabloids anymore. 

I’m so behind. So did court documents say this 730 evaluation was put into place? Can you please catch me up on the facts Bc everyone has conflicting reports and info 

13 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

My first thought too. Probably weren’t even unreasonable requests either. I feel sad for her. Who’d want to be rich and famous if it meant living your life how Britney has to :(

I hope its false. I loved reading Jamie was on one side and Lynne and Brit were on another.

4 hours ago, Shrekney said:

TMZ thinks it’s weird and abnormal to take off your shoes when your feet are basically bleeding. They don’t know **** except Jamie and Lou’s routing number. :weusay:

:hahaha: I honestly don't know how they wrote that and thought any woman, drag queen, or anyone who may take enjoyment in wearing heels due to how they look would read that and go, "Oh, yeah, that says it-- she's flipped", instead of the, "Of COURSE she did, heels hurt!" response that it naturally got from everyone dumb enough to have ever worn heels at one time.

• Like 8