#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, justphil said:

It would be deserved. She is a representative of this entire fan base and she’s at a silent protest shouting, cussing up a storm around children, making it about her, and speaking when she needs to be muzzled. 

We don’t f**king care that she went to the Circus Tour twice. 

Exactly!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, justphil said:

It would be deserved. She is a representative of this entire fan base and she’s at a silent protest shouting, cussing up a storm around children, making it about her, and speaking when she needs to be muzzled. 

We don’t f**king care that she went to the Circus Tour twice. 

I didn't see that part. Only the part about Jaime paying off Judge Goetz. My bad.

2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

THIS!

Next TMZ will report Britney's recent mental problems started when an unhinged fan called Marta "assaulted" her :mhmnod:

I want to troll her ig and ruin her so bad. I literally hate her. I’m so pissed. She gave them ammo to make us all look like uncouth lunatics. 

• Like 7

I kinda hope Lynne hired her own photographer to document that she’s with Britney and they’re on good terms. Jamie & Co have been tipping of paparazzi for years to photograph Britney to suit their narrative, like yesterday’s driving pics. Two can play that game. I hope Britney can address the court and tell the judge how she REALLY feels and everything that’s been happening. That’s my wish but it won’t happen today.

But I’m very proud of the fans outside the courthouse and social media. Damn, I’m even proud of this forum!! :wontcry:Nothing has ever brought us together like this: a positive thing. I’m very happy with the support Britney’s getting from us and so happy more media coverage is happening. The Rolling Stone report was fair and correct. Hoping more media follows their lead!! :nynod: 

Hugs :hugs:& :kiss:to all of you!!❤️

• Like 8
Just now, Pfefferminz said:

Some fans are so ******* stupid. Why are people re-tweeting and 'liking' TMZ and The Blast's tweets? Ugh. :outwithit:

You guys, there is obviously more than one entrance. There's no way Britney and Lynne would enter the main one, where the protestors would be. Her team, that is obviously keeping a tab on us, knew they were going to be there. 

Didnt a lawyer say to cover ALL entrances? And yet they all stayed together. They should have gone to every single entrance.

Hopefully we see photos of Britney or Lynne

• Like 5