#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Pfefferminz said:

So, you don't think he's paid Aviva K. Bobb and Reva Goetz under the table? There's a reason why the conservatorship has continued for so many years. 

Perhaps that's true but in the absence of hard proof you don't say that in front of cameras :orangu: you'll make a fool of yourself AND fans

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

imagine the entire army hating you. lmao. hopefully no one finds out her instagram or username here

That would be ridiculous if anyone dragged her. What she said was ridic but dosent warrant hate. She's on Britney's side and was likely nervous being interviewed.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

They'll let us leave earlier at work, for Mother's Day, and I'll be streaming this instead of spending the afternoon with my mom :gloria:

Don't know if I'm late responding to this or not, but maybe you could watch the stream WITH your mum to celebrate Mother's Day and the court hearing? :yaknow::gloria: 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Britney Spears just arrived at the courthouse in downtown Los Angeles — holding hands with her mother — as the family gathers for a hearing in her conservatorship.

Spears was wearing an orange skirt, black top and heels and looking calm and composed as she walked into the courthouse.

is this true? why no pics or videos?

• Like 2