#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, HarajukuGyal said:

Lynne Spears, Britney’s mother, is not expected to ask to be a co-conservator but wants access to her daughter’s medical records so she can keep tabs on her affairs.

:airpls::airpls::airpls:

She should ask to see the bank statements too. 

Jamie, Lou and Larry been pissing Brit's hard earned money up the wall for a decade. TMZ's done very well out of them :lessons:

• Like 2

Everyone needed to be on-message with a single clear statement that focusses on risk of guardianship abuse and her inability to hire her own representation. That's it. :embarrassney:

When journalists ask "but the court makes sure conservatees aren't abused" you simply respond: "unfortunately there are still many documented cases of abuse" and refer to NASGA. :pleaseshhh:

• Like 8
Just now, Urbanney said:

What if both TMZ and The Blast are both getting paid by her team to say she's going today, but she's actually not? If we don't get any pics of her today, I'll be very suspicious.

Eurgh I would hate that. HER DAMN TEAM

1 minute ago, TheSmasher said:

She is so annoying... talked to the news and just said bullshit.. She will make us look crazy :fu:

Honestly someone should put that #FreeBritney sticker on her mouth
I can hear her loud mouth from every stream

• Like 5