#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, falka said:

I couldn't think about more stupid thing than dress code for folks who are willing to protest on behalf of someone's freedom. :tiffanynod:  

Like there's actually people in the world who doesn't own black clothes ? :watrusayin:

It was just an exemple to show the general idea. Not really proposing a dress code lol.
But something more "serious" is more impacting than people badly dressed as her or dressed with marchandising sold by Lou and chanting "Jamie get a job"... By standing silent for Britney's freedom, this way media would not be able to pick on that 1 minute where a fan looses it and make a huge deal about it, eclipsing the whole thing.... 

Just think about those huge silent protests where people just walk in silence. It's so powerfull and the silence could represent Britney's not being able to speak for herself. 

But thanks for dragging me down I guess ? :sassybrit:

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

I’ve been praying every day for the last decade to not see ever again outfits and performances like this. 

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania wardrobe police joan rivers gif

I think that She looked cute, but that wasn't my point.

F the wardrobe police :uknowit:

20 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Who else has an Insta they want to share? I want to follow more cute/handsome britney fans and want more to follow me ;) 

mine's @pop_princess__ :makeitrain:

also i'm ready to spam the **** out of my twitter girlies, really wish i could be there tho!

i'm hoping for the best since lynne has finally come onboard, this has to be a step forward

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Commotion said:

Tbh I hadn't thought about that but if Britney was free she'd be married and with more children for sure. And most likely retired since 2009.

I think that is the narrative they wanted the fans to think. We didn't want to lose our idol, so we accepted them controlling her. I am kinda disappointed in myself.  

2 hours ago, diegofs said:

I'm afraid of what the fans may do today, there's ALWAYS someone to **** up everything

I hope they don't make it like a party dressed like Britney, playing her songs out loud 

OMG, you KNOW they are going to. Look at that guy who made the youtube video. He is such an attention seeker. I am sure he will be there live streaming wearing her merch. 

Lou probably already has someone there selling Brintey shirts lol 

• Like 1

Totally unrelated but while we wait...

• Did you know that the Punk'd rap that leaked back in 2007 was originally recorded during the same session as The Answer which was produced by Ryan Leslie and co-produced by P. Diddy? The source of the leak came from an in-house showtape reel promo that featured the former and an alternate version of The Answer with a different intro and outro with Britney's voice from the recording session :airpls:

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

@THE BAJAN VIBE and I getting ready to watch all of this unfold live from our slumber party in Tenerife while eating papas arrugas con mojo and drinking Clipper while listening to las K-Narias :jj:

tumblr_nj5l0gL1Gv1r3ty02o2_500.gif

I'm gonna need to go to a guachinche and have a cuarta de vino to go through all this drama. It's gonna get really messy, chachos y chachas :hideous:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Totally unrelated but while we wait...

• Did you know that the Punk'd rap that leaked back in 2007 was originally recorded during the same session as The Answer which was produced by Ryan Leslie and co-produced by P. Diddy? The source of the leak came from an in-house showtape reel promo that featured the former and an alternate version of The Answer with a different intro and outro with Britney's voice while she recorded it :airpls:

Wait I’ve never heard this mix I love

• Like 1