#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

Nothing that happened in the last 10 years has been a Britney’s idea. 

I believe this except for parts of Glory because she seemed genuinely excited for it. When she mentions the conservatorship for the first time ever publicly that means something.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

I think that the fan protest could be really more powerfull and taken more seriously if there was hundred of people staying silent with black shirt and clothes printed with "Free Britney" on it.
Instead of a colorfull chanting people that anyone can make fun of one way or another. 

MTE

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Commotion said:

I believe this except for parts of Glory because she seemed genuinely excited for it. When she mentions the conservatorship for the first time ever publicly that means something.

Yeah but her excitement didn’t last that long....:trash:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

I think that the fan protest could be really more powerfull and taken more seriously if there was hundred of people staying silent with black shirt and clothes printed with "Free Britney" on it.
Instead of a colorfull chanting people that anyone can make fun of one way or another. 

I couldn't think about more stupid thing than dress code for folks who are willing to protest on behalf of someone's freedom. :tiffanynod:  

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney spears in stripes That should be stripes :well:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Ken Doll said:

You guys this video explains a lot about what Lynn has been doing these last days. She’s definitely getting all of the tea to share it in court so Jamie can be removed as Britney’s conservator. Maybe Lynn might be placed instead of Jamie. That could be good and help solve the entire conservatorship in the near future. Fingers crossed!! 

Are we sure that Lynn would be better for this than her Dad? I mean we really have a long fight if that is the case. 

15 minutes ago, falka said:

I couldn't think about more stupid thing than dress code for folks who are willing to protest on behalf of someone's freedom. :tiffanynod:  

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney spears in stripes That should be stripes :well:

I’ve been praying every day for the last decade to not see ever again outfits and performances like this. 

• Like 4