#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, jordeezy said:

I wouldn't trust her with Britney's freedom... the #metoo movement women have too many scandals of their own

I guess that's true, Rose is known for not being the calmest figure but in any case, more awareness is necessary. The tag is no longer trending, however, the fact that Britney's gram are doing video interviews now and have a second source is promising!

• Like 2
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly pull up Hulu, watch the L&O:SVU episode called Influence. 

Think of 2007 Britney in the start until the trial think of current Britney. 

That episode is why I’m on the fence and it basically addresses many of the questions of why things are the way they are. Atleast imo

I do think her team should have just let her retire after Circus but they continued to milk us. I do hate them for that. 

Should've been right after the Circus Tour. Her funds were almost gone, and that helped the situation. She did it to prove she could work by herself, and she did. The conservatorship stopped making sense the moment it became permanent.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I wouldn't trust her with Britney's freedom... the #metoo movement women have too many scandals of their own

4 minutes ago, cieldemiel said:

Hi y'all, if you all seriously believe in the fact that Britney is being exploited and want to raise more awareness amongst the general public, I highly recommend that this forum and the Britney fandom contacts Rose McGowan, she was a key figure in the #metoo movement and could be a key figure in raising more awareness towards this cause.

Her twitter; https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan

Her Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/rosemcgowan/

That you, Rose? Loved Doom Generation, btw.

• Community Curators
1 minute ago, northfacing said:

Blind items are just gossip.

in august they posted that a singer is rebelling in the only way she can

by not taking her medicines 

hmmmmm

when i read that again yesterday it gave me chills

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Moonlitescape said:

Big fear is that we may soon be getting another IG post from “her” saying something to the effect of “After giving this a lot of thought, I’ve decided to retire from the entertainment industry. Thank you for all the years of love and support” with just a grainy, low-res Google Images screenshot of flowers.

Don’t be silly, they will just continue to do nothing.

jamie lynn has had a country album being ‘released soon’ since 2010 under lou Taylor. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

That you, Rose? Loved Doom Generation, btw.

Sorry y'all maybe she's not the most reliable public figure, idk I guess it seems the hashtag and that are slowing down. 

• Community Curators
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Jamie's severly ill and y'all are making things worse for him and Britney.

hopes he has fun in hell

hes been terrible

all the way back from 1979 when he used to abuse his wife and kids and cheat on her 

• Like 2
Just now, Pfefferminz said:

Right! Rose defended a convicted child ******, Victor Salva:

Ok, let's not involve Rose McGowan then. Eeesh, I did not know that about her, that's extremely sad that she has done thing's like this considering she is a victim herself, disappointed to say the least. Ty for bringing this to my attention!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, cieldemiel said:

Ok, let's not involve Rose McGowan then. Eeesh, I did not know that about her, that's extremely sad that she has done thing's like this considering she is a victim herself, disappointed to say the least. Ty for bringing this to my attention!

Can we please not fill up space with random **** like this...? Not the place.

• Like 4