#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Britney wont be free after May 10th. It will take more than one court hearing for this to go through its due process, unless something quite exceptional is presented. But this may at least be a start of the process. And the most hardy of fans will see this through.

That said, if a major leak happens to fall in just the right authorities, we could see some sudden action, even if just dissplacement of the conservator. 

• Like 8
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

How do you know they’re being malicious or dabbling in illegal activity?

Why would a judge push this through?

Idk. I’m HOPING you are all wrong and that everything is fine. I hope Britney is safe.

Yes. Why don’t we all jus t “hope” and do nothing until all this **** hits the fan and it’s too late??? 

Well, no! 

• Like 3
Just now, CrystalDorris said:

Y'all lets be clear!!!!

Do not get disheartened after May 10th and you see no change. Its not a sign of failure of the movenent - sometimes these things take time to stew and go through due process. It will be critical to continue momentum after the 10th - respectfully and peacefully. Victory day may not be the 10th, but it will be a stepping stone towards it. Stay strong B-army!!!

For sure, we should NOT give up if there is no news. We must stay focused. 

• Like 9
4 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I would like For The Record part 2 when and if she becomes independent and in control of her life again. When the day comes I can see her doing some sort of documentary . She said in 2008 "I feel like there's a lot people don't know about me and I wanna set the record straight" - or something along the lines. She does care about how she is perceived.

I got excited just by the idea

1 hour ago, f r e e brit said:

No, not while Lou Gehrig's disease is involved with ANYTHING having to do with Britney. 

But in the meantime, we can keep sharing the most telling clips from the documentary all over the gram and on twitter. I've seen some, but we can do better. 

DM this Team CShip:

"If I wasn't under the restraints I'm under right now, I'd feel so liberated."

"When I tell them how I feel, they hear me, but they're really not listening."

"Even when you go to jail there's a time you know you're gonna get out, in this situation, it's never-ending."

For the record is one of the greatest dvds i have in my collection