#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Sending Britney off to a mental ward is not something people who want money out of her would do.

Her entire brand gets damaged when bringing up her mental illness again. Cancelling Domination?

Her dad and Larry are way too old and rich to be evil masterminds. They could retire today and be set. You think they hate her that much?

So.... from a business perspective it makes no sense to FORCE her into treatment when they’ve been saying “she’s great!” for 11 years... Just to make more money off of her?

I think they’re trying their hearts out to make her appear normal for you.

I truly hope you guys are 100% wrong about all of this because the opposite is way too demonic and sinister for me.

tumblr_nckyc7UgCH1r2j7uco1_250.gif

You got it so wrong 

How with all this evidence can you not see the truth? People become greedy these kind of people will NEVER have enough money :nochillbrit:

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Catalin said:

"Her father is trying to give her the space she needs to live her life, and at the same time steer her away from disaster." :well:

D5Y9HOMX4AE2Ub8?format=jpg&name=large

Ugh, that must feel terrible. We've got some actual court documents about what rights they stripped her of and after reading those, I can't imagine her frustration - she needs to ask for permission with the tiniest things. Sounds really awful. :disappointed:

• Like 5

At this point they need to come clean about some thing and im sorry if i don't buy their "she was gonna die" narrative which they changed a million times to now she was fine and taking "me time" again. 

You're either working for her team or you simply refuse to see abuse even when it's in your face

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I can’t explain SEALED COURT DOCUMENTS to you. I can’t explain HER MEDICAL RECORDS to you.

We don’t know the truth. :whatitellu:

According to you everyone who suffers with mental health should be in a conservatorship, and that is wrong. But also, do you truly think being stuck and feeling like you can't do anything without permission is okay for anyone's mental health because I don't think so. The reason no one is shouting out about her mental health is because it's personal and none of our business. "Oh but you are talking about the conservatorship" yeah but I am not getting up in her personal life. Those records are public, the demands of the conservatorship are ridiculous and should be illegal. Oh okay so for the sake of your mental health you can't do phone calls nor drive? That's ridiculous. Cutting you off from the world isn't help, it's pure control. The whole point of this is to get important people to want to oversee the demands of the conservatorship and to see if it's all legal, but also to give Britney the chance to fight for it if she wants to. She can get off the conservatorship and retire, I wouldn't throw a fit as long she is happy. :)

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, janolapin said:

Well it's one or the other. If she's that disabled then retire, if she's not then let her out. 

She accepted the c-ship because that was the only way she could share custody of her kids. This is the only thing that might be held against her. 

It's quite simple really, and anyone who does not want to see that is delusional.

You can have a mental ailment and still work. People who aren’t Britney Spears do it everyday. 40+ hours a week.

People who have mental illnesses are still able to have hobbies and passions. If performing is her damn passion, why would she retire? That might be the only thing that makes her happy if she’s struggling with depression.

8 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

You got it so wrong 

How with all this evidence can you not see the truth? People become greedy these kind of people will NEVER have enough money :nochillbrit:

What truth, though?

We know what we’ve always known. That podcast is the only thing that threw you guys into a frenzy.

10 minutes ago, janolapin said:

At this point they need to come clean about some thing and im sorry if i don't buy their "she was gonna die" narrative which they changed a million times to now she was fine and taking "me time" again. 

You're either working for her team or you simply refuse to see abuse even when it's in your face

“She was gonna die” was never an official quote from the Spears camp.

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You can have a mental ailment and still work. People who aren’t Britney Spears do it everyday. 40+ hours a week.

People who have mental illnesses are still able to have hobbies and passions. If performing is her damn passion, why would she retire? That might be the only thing that makes her happy if she’s struggling with depression.

I think you’re missing the point. Of course it’s true what you’re saying, BUT these people are not in a cship. Cship usually indicates that you are severely mentally disabled and can’t provide for yourself and hence need someone to do everything for you. 

Unless she has a mental disability that only her family can see, the cship should not be in place anymore as there is no basis for it

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

I think you’re missing the point. Of course it’s true what you’re saying, BUT these people are not in a cship. Cship usually indicates that you are severely mentally disabled and can’t provide for yourself and hence need someone to do everything for you. 

Unless she has a mental disability that only her family can see, the cship should not be in place anymore as there is no basis for it

I think they granted Britney a “conservatorship” legally because of her predicament. She had like 20 lawsuits against her and Osama is still drooling to get next to her. Plus she was broke. Plus she wanted 50/50 custody.

It was a special case. And Britney had the support system to make it happen.

She’s never struggled to buy a Starbucks, a new car, or a new mega mansion. She’s always had a cell phone. She’s gotten countless lip injections and a couple nose jobs.

She’s pretty damn free. The conservatorship is just a piece of paper.

I’m glad the spotlight has been placed on this issue though. In case something really is wrong.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

why does she need to be so controlled for that? lots of people struggle with depression. And if depression is the issue and she clearly does not want to be in c-ship, the c-ship itself then makes her depression worse since she does not want it. 

How is the c-ship a treatment for depression?

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

“She was gonna die” was never an official quote from the Spears camp.

it was claimed to be "official" by the blast which is a credible source. Why is it that you choose to believe one version over the other?

You might ask me the same thing, well i use common sense and i question the status quo and if your not on team B payroll, i suggest you do the same. Always question the status quo and be open for tips, be it from all the evidence we've seen, Lynne's messages, the cousin's, la chappelle, this other director, her voicemail, some of the court docs, her own HISTORY. 

I am not claiming i know the full truth, but i know for a fact that the official team's story and the C-ship is BULLSHIT. 

If you insist on arguing for it, again i'm either sad for you because you're on the team's payroll or you're just happy turning a blind eye to abuse when the signs are there. 

Have a good day

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, janolapin said:

why does she need to be so controlled for that? lots of people struggle with depression. And if depression is the issue and she clearly does not want to be in c-ship, the c-ship itself then makes her depression worse since she does not want it. 

How is the c-ship a treatment for depression?

I thought we always knew she had severe anxiety...? I don’t think it’s about control. I think they were being protective.

We’ll find out very soon.

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

I thought we always knew she had severe anxiety...? I don’t think it’s about control. I think they were being protective.

We’ll find out very soon.

wow, you're the worst. so what is the story you guys are planning on spinning. enlighten us

• Like 3
Just now, janolapin said:

lol yeah, the scene you're describing is hilarious because it's ridiculous. There are tons of pictures in that shoot, all provocative, all in different rooms. Poor larry was banging on the door and was crying and couldn't do anything.

Can someone please ban this Troll? 

Thank you

LaChappelle said himself that it happened. He said Britney told him to lock the door.

Don’t be so naive.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I think they granted Britney a “conservatorship” legally because of her predicament. She had like 20 lawsuits against her and Osama is still drooling to get next to her. Plus she was broke. Plus she wanted 50/50 custody.

It was a special case. And Britney had the support system to make it happen.

She’s never struggled to buy a Starbucks, a new car, or a new mega mansion. She’s always had a cell phone. She’s gotten countless lip injections and a couple nose jobs.

She’s pretty damn free. The conservatorship is just a piece of paper.

I’m glad the spotlight has been placed on this issue though. In case something really is wrong.

DId your islamophobic *** just call Sam Lutfi "Osama" ? 

You seem to know "For sure" alot about this. All aligned with the team's narrative. 

Who is this ?

• Like 1